1) Lay down the a dark, medium, and light color on the front, back, and sleeves. Most of the pattern is just repetition. If you don’t want the ombré then you’re done at this step!
2)Choose what colors you’d like the ombré to be, if you don’t know what to choose now, just go with very different looking colors so you can see where you’re putting them!
3) For the front and back: put the darkest values of them on top of the black line. I put my middle dark color 4 squares up and 4 squares down from the center, and the rest you can just use the paint bucket tool on either side
For the sleeves: Because the top of the sleeve stretches, put your medium color starting at the half way point and move up 8 squares
4) Now do the same with you medium values over the grey, don’t worry about the fading part yet, just 8 rows each.
5) Fill in your lightest colors
6) Now comes the fading in part! Get close up and put the magnifying square so that its at the right edge in the middle; you won’t have to fade outside of this box.
7)This is the difficult part for me, ad the time that I usually make my colors glaringly different. Starting at the end of the medium color and extending outwards you’re going to alternate the colors, one, three, one. Or purple purple purple blue purple purple purple blue. While keeping the value in mind. That is to say its blue purple purple purple blue…, but it may be Dark blue, light purple, medium purple, dark purple, etc
8) After you’ve got one row of the 1-3-1-3 done, your going to alternate every other, so blue purple blue purple, still keeping the dark medium light aspect for TWO rows.
9) Check to see if everything’s looking okay, and now is the time to play with your colors! Then once you’re satisfied you can pat yourself on the back because YOU DID IT!
*Remember this for when I put up the heart knit tutorial ;)
‘Priestess’ dress This beautiful, witchy dress is made from soft, lightweight black jersey and has a dipped hem circle skirt, flared dipped-hem sleeves, a large hood, and a plunging front neckline with lace-up detail.
Finally i’ve got enough freetime to da a little followers gift <3 It’s nothing big, but i think it’s really cute <3 I really love ombre colors :D I’m really excited & happy that i’ve reached so many followers! :D Thanks guys!