1. I can carve almost anything into the end of a crayon: William Shakespeare, the Statue of Liberty,Gordon Ramsaywearing a fez. Anything!
2. I am definitely a nocturnal creature. I am not a morning person.
3. I currently wear a baseball cap with cross-eyes stitched on the front. It really creeps people out.
4. I like hats. It was an early ambition of mine to be a hat designer.
5. I can’t tell time on analog clocks. The purpose of the big hand and the little hand has never come naturally to me.
6. I’ve never attempted any extreme sports, and I consider running short distances an extreme sport.
7. I am an ambassador for the children’s charity Starlight.
8. My guilty pleasures are Costco pizza and watching The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross.
I wanted to be an ice cream man when I was younger. So when I was
finally old enough to get my driver’s license, I bought an ice cream
truck. In hindsight, it wasn’t the most practical first vehicle.
10. I carried the torch for the London 2012 Olympic Games. And now I use it to store pens.
11. My phone screen saver is a painting of my dog.
12. My dog is named after Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors.
13. I stole Harry Potter’s door number from his house on Privet Drive.
14. My nickname used to be “Poop” because it sounds like “Rupe.”
15. My favorite artist is David Shrigley.
16. My lucky charm is a fake Cher driver’s license.
17. When I was 5, my school asked me to write to media mogul
Rupert Murdoch to ask for a donation to fix the pool, their logic being,
as we shared a first name, he’d feel more personally invested. It was
18. My favorite book is Rant by Chuck Palahniuk.
19. I like to watch Bollywood movies.
20. My karaoke song is anything by Oasis.
21. My favorite television shows are Brass Eye and The OA.
22. The best thing I own is a musical Alessi kettle.
23. While I was filming Snatch on a street in England, a guy gave me a five-pack of socks that he designed.
24. I want to visit Canada to see a narwhal. I’m not sure they exist until I see one.
“The game was on Hope’s birthday, so we thought she needed some fun. Abby proposed that Hope would do the worm if anyone on our team scored. With the possibility of a worm-dancing goalkeeper in our future, the mood was light when we hit the field at Old Trafford. Abby scored in the 25th minute. Sure enough, Hope dropped to the ground and did the worm! Christie Rampone joined in, and we all grabbed hands and did a little worm wave with our arms. It was hilarious, and it brought us all together in the same way making those snow angels had done years before.” – Alex Morgan, “Breakaway - Beyond the Goal”.