The Olympics are only a few weeks away, and one of the athletes I’m most excited to see in action is sexy shot putter Joe Kovacs.
The man is gorgeous. Exactly my type. He’s 6′0, 276 lbs of beefy, and has an adorable face. He looks like a cuddly teddy bear that I’d love snuggle with.
Rio will be Kovacs first Olympics. He’s currently the world record holder in shot put, which he won in Beijing last year.
Joe is also a fellow Pennsylvanian, which makes me like him even more. He hails from Bethlehem, PA. He’s only 27. I have no idea how long shot put throwers careers usually last, but hopefully this big sexy man has a long one ahead of him.
When I think of my vision of the perfect man Joe Kovacs is definitely what comes to mind. Hopefully he brings home the gold!
- Simone won her first worlds title
- Kyla the Silver Princess
- Paseka got a European bars medal
- Grishina was still doing gymnastics
- Dream AA Worlds podium
- Russia was still alive and dominated at University Games (also debut of the Afanar)
- Katelyn actually got to compete at a senior competition (and won against Simone)
- Victoria Moors was eating Nutella by the spoonful and debuting her Moors (DTDLO) on the Worlds stage
- Larisa Iordache finally got a medal (bronze on floor)
- Yao competed her Mo salto!
- Huang Huidan won bars
- Aliya won the World beam title
- No one’s Olympic dreams were crushed yet!