A Dying Leaf Rite to Remove Sorrow, Illness or Misfortune from Your Workplace
You will need:
- A branch from a tree or a dying bush that has fallen, with leaves that are dying that you can secure in the ground.
- A small thriving green plant.
- A large empty pot.
Saturday at sunset
- Stand facing the sunset and begin one by one to pluck the leaves, naming for each a sorrow you wish to loose and the people or person most concerned, adding, “May this sorrow/sickness.misfortune fade with the dying of the leaves.”
- Drop each in the pot saying, “It is gone, it is done, peace comes.”
- Continue until you have mentioned every issue and then plant the new greenery nearby, saying, “From old comes new, new life, new hope, fresh beginnings.”
- Tip away the pot of dying leaves in an open space.
“1001 Spells: The Complete Book of Spells For Every Purpose,” by Cassandra Eason