It makes me sick how in almost every single show or movie (mostly americans), when Mexico is involved, when there’s something in the plot happening in a Mexican city, it is like 99% ALWAYS pictured as a sandy, dusty little town with a couple strip-tease bars and clubs, old rotten motels and, for the most cliché ones, some chickens in the streets with stray dogs.
Well I am sorry to tell you, but there is more in Mexico. I mean, did they forget MexicofreakingCity, aka Ciudad de Mexico??
Or, I don’t know, maybe the city I am from, Guadalajara?
Ever heard of Monterrey (the city, not the freaking cheese)?
Or maybe Toluca?
I could list many other cities, but I’ll let you check them if you want and end with the lovely Puerto Vallarta (so long my love, we’ll see each other again, I promise)
Small Witchy Challenges to Reconnect to Your Practice
Sometimes it can be hard to really feel connected to the actual magickal side of being a witch. Personally I’m involved with my deities or other spiritual/personal things 110% of the time but I don’t always feel connected to my actual witchcraft. So here are a few small magickal challenges I thought up to help anyone in a similar situation.
✨ – Set aside a time once a week to burn a candle. Make it a color that connects to whatever aspect of your life you would like insight or growth in and spend 10 minutes watching the flame and opening yourself to whatever it is you’re seeking.
✨ – If you have any books with pre written simple spells in them (most intro to witchcraft books have a section) flip through it and find a spell that calls to you and do it! As written, just to practice getting out of your head and going through the motions of spell work.
✨ – Send out blessings. To your crush. A new friend. Your best friend. Your mom. Whoever.
✨ – Call up your energy into your palms and then place them on your own heart to send yourself love and healing and to connect yourself to your energy.
✨ – Spend some time picturing the kind of witch you wish you were, your ideal witchsona if you will. Then tell yourself that’s exactly who you already are. Keep reminding yourself whenever you feel disconnected from your craft that you are already an unbelievable witch.
✨ – Go back through your old book of shadows/grimoire and reflect on what’s worked for you in the past.
✨ – Wake up and tell yourself first thing “I am a witch. I am magick. My life is full of magick. I see and feel all the magick around me. I am a witch.”
✨ – Pick out outfits or accessories that make you feel witchy. (Bonus points for intentionally planning a super witchy outfit on the full moon)
✨ – Do a spell for anything that’s coming up in your life that you want to work out a certain way, no matter how trivial it seems. Test this week? Do a spell. About to start a work out routine? Do a spell. First date? Spell. Gotta stay on budget grocery shopping? Spell. Your worth it, it’s good practice, and if it all ends up working even better!
✨ – Write down spell ideas as they come to you. Save them as notes in your phone and then come back and flesh them out in your BOS later.
✨ – Come up with your own challenges! If you’d like to share, tag me on your post or send them to me, I’d love to hear your ideas!
This is a sigil method that I use for a lot of sigils on my page. It’s come to my attention that my old post is extremely difficult to understand. Hopefully, with this example it will become more clear.
The first picture is the template of all the letters and the direction they represent.
The second picture underlines all the letters that are used. I underlined them once again for the letters that are repeated. Notice the ones that repeat have a small circle at the end of that line.
The 3rd picture is the 2nd to last step. From there you modify it slightly to put your intent in it.
I’d love to see it used in the community, and if you do decide to use it, tag me and I’ll reblog it.
Imagine how differently you might approach each day by simply stating: God is good. God is good to me. God is good at being God. And today is yet another page in our great love story. Nothing that happens to you today will change that or even alter it in the slightest way. Lift your hands, heart, and soul, and receive that truth as you pray this prayer: My whole life I’ve searched for a love to satisfy the deepest longings within me to be known, treasured, and wholly accepted. When You created me, Lord, Your very first thought of me made Your heart explode with a love that set You in pursuit of me. Your love for me was so great that You, the God of the whole universe, went on a personal quest to woo me, adore me, and finally grab hold of me with the whisper, “I will never let you go.” Lord, I release my grip on all the things I was holding on to, preventing me from returning Your passionate embrace. I want nothing to hold me but You. So, with breathless wonder, I give You all my faith, all my hope, and all my love. I picture myself carrying the old, torn-out boards that inadequately propped me up and placing them in a pile. This pile contains other things I can remove from me now that my new intimacy-based identity is established. I lay down my need to understand why things happen the way they do. I lay down my fears about others walking away and taking their love with them. I lay down my desire to prove my worth. I lay down my resistance to fully trust Your thoughts, Your ways, and Your plans, Lord. I lay down being so self-consumed in an attempt to protect myself. I lay down my anger, unforgiveness, and stubborn ways that beg me to build walls when I sense hints of rejection. I lay all these things down with my broken boards and ask that Your holy fire consume them until they become weightless ashes. And as I walk away, my soul feels safe. Held. And truly free to finally be me.
Lysa TerKeurst, Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely
What do you think about Sansa's crush on Loras? Do you think it means something that no matter how much she seems to grow as a character she still holds a crush over some pretty knight that never really seemed to care about her and she still imagines him when she kisses people (even if her thoughts get directed back to sandor)
Well… Loras is a very safe crush.
Loras plays the role for Sansa that teen heartthrobs do for many adolescent girls, a safe exploration of their growing sexuality.
The idolization of teen idols typically begins in early adolescence when girls start to become interested in romance and dating and more aware of social norms which suggest that they should have romantic feelings for someone of the opposite sex (Simon, Eder, & Evans, 1992). Rather than dating in real life, developing a crush on a teen idol is a way for girls to acknowledge their emerging sexual feelings in a safe, non-threatening way (Engle & Kasser, 2005). Because teen boys are viewed by girls as only interested in sex (McRobbie, 1991), teen idols are a preferable option. Further, they often project a feminine form of masculinity that is sexually non-threatening and thus accessible to young girls (Engle &: Kasser, 2005; Karniol, 2001; McRobbie, 1991; Sweeney, 1994).
One of the most popular ways people like to hate teenage girls is to
complain about their “insane” crushes on boy band members. Now, let me
fucking tell you something: those big dumb crushes are what helps a
teenage girl develop her sexuality in a safe environment that she can
control. In her world, she can listen to One Direction and hear all
these songs about how great she is, and how much these cute
non-threatening boys want to make her feel special. Why is this so
important? Because no one is pushing them. There’s no fourteen year old
boy shoving his clammy hands down your shirt without your consent. These
fantasy boys are not convincing a girl to send naked pictures, only to
show all their friends and call her a slut. In the fantasy land of boy
bands, the girl has all the power. And we need to stop judging them for
wanting to escape into that.
ASOIAF is a medieval-style world, so it of course doesn’t have pop idols and movie stars, but it does have tournaments and tourney champions, who play that role for the adolescent girls of Westeros. (And the boys, too. Consider Bran’s idolization of knights, especially the Kingsguard.) And Loras Tyrell is not just one of the best upcoming stars of the tourney scene, but he’s so dreamy handsome, young, and from one of the best families of Westeros. (Even Robert Baratheon crushes on him, in a manly way.)
Now, the fact that Loras is actually gay (as are so many teen heartthrobs - George Michael, we miss you) makes him even safer, whether Sansa consciously realizes it or not. This is all the more important, since because of the close circles of Westeros aristocracy, Sansa Stark has far more of a chance of personally interacting with Loras Tyrell than your typical teenage girl has with her most beloved Bieber or Zayn.
So when Sansa actually has the opportunity to meet Loras, is even led to believe she might marry him… the expression of her sexuality, while very real, is also very safe:
The sight of Ser Loras Tyrell standing on her threshold made Sansa’s heart beat a little faster.
Sansa was finding it hard to walk and talk and think all at the same time, with Ser Loras touching her arm.
I am talking to him, and he’s touching me, he’s holding my arm and touching me.
Desperately she tried to think of something clever and charming to say
to him, but her wits had deserted her. She almost told him how beautiful
he was, until she remembered that she’d already done that.
Ser Loras in white silk, so pure, innocent, beautiful. The dimples at
the corner of his mouth when he smiled. The sweetness of his laugh, the
warmth of his hand. She could only imagine what it would be like to pull
up his tunic and caress the smooth skin underneath, to stand on her
toes and kiss him, to run her fingers through those thick brown curls
and drown in his deep brown eyes. A flush crept up her neck.
Now, the trouble (or not?) is that this safe crush of Sansa’s is no
longer something she can rely on. Whether it’s because of her aging into
womanhood, or because of her actual experiences with sexuality – the
dark masculine danger of Sandor Clegane, her marriage to Tyrion
Lannister (including seeing him nude and sleeping next to him in bed for
weeks), the explicit rape threats of Joffrey Baratheon and Marillion, the disturbing attentions and unfatherly kisses of Petyr Baelish – when she wishes to escape into her formerly favorite safe fantasy of Loras Tyrell, it twists away from her into something else:
Before she could summon the servants, however, Sweetrobin threw his skinny arms around her and kissed her. It was a little boy’s kiss, and clumsy. Everything Robert Arryn did was clumsy. If I close my eyes I can pretend he is the Knight of Flowers. Ser Loras had given Sansa Stark a red rose once, but he had never kissed her… and no Tyrell would ever kiss Alayne Stone. Pretty as she was, she had been born on the wrong side of the blanket. As the boy’s lips touched her own she found herself thinking of another kiss. She could still remember how it felt, when his cruel mouth pressed down on her own. He had come to Sansa in the darkness as green fire filled the sky. He took a song and a kiss, and left me nothing but a bloody cloak.
–AFFC, Alayne II
Note that there are many analyses of “the unkiss” (link 1, link 2), Sansa’s imagined memory of being kissed by Sandor the night of the Blackwater, but what many point out is that it is again an attempt by Sansa of a safe fantasy, a subconscious attempt to control and understand and romanticize a frightening sexually-charged situation. It’s just several octaves away from her non-threatening fantasies of kissing and touching the “beautiful” Loras.
And though you say Sansa still holds this crush, please note that Loras is only mentioned in Sansa’s narrative once in AFFC (that scene above), where she recognizes that Loras’s attentions were nothing real, no kisses, just a rose. Also, when she thinks about the men who helped her in King’s Landing, Loras is not one of them. Furthermore, he’s not mentioned at all in her TWOW preview chapter – which, considering it focuses on an upcoming tourney and the young knights who wish to be its champions, should be a perfect occasion for the pretty knight Loras to stroll through Sansa’s head, and yet he does not.
So I would say that Sansa’s adolescent crush on Loras is something perfectly understandable… and also something she has outgrown. I hope that helps!
I know you all seem convinced that there is some (god knows why,) morally wrong thing happening in the Samurai Jack series where him finding love equates to some disgusting and possibly wrong relationship (that you strange, strange, children seem to equate to incest or paedophelia? Like, are you legitimately this idiotic?) because of their age difference (despite his mental and physical age being that of a man in his late 20s, and her age is at least in her early 20s and well over the “legal” limit. )
Well then, let me say one thing.
If seeing this upsets you?
Then I better not EVER see you posting ANYTHING About how “cute” or “sweet” or “great” this:
Or even more specifically THIS:
Because let me tell you something kiddos, the ladies in those pictures? Are well over hundreds and hundreds and possibly thousands of years older than their significant others. (With Kida being 8,500 years old, and Rose being around as far back as early colonist times and even further.)
So I better not see you praising them, and giving Jack shit for finding love. You hypocritical pieces of slime.
That’ll be all children, go about your daily lives. And maybe sit in the corner and think about what you’re doing to a damn good series and the people that actually appreciate it.
This photo has fascinated me from the moment it was revealed in Batman vs. Superman. I just love looking at old photos and imagining the stories behind them. The way Steve looks at Diana at the very beginning of this moment when this picture is being taken was brief, but powerful. The love, respect, and admiration in his eyes was just so beautiful. These two brought so much heart to their characters, it was unbelievable.
My beautiful new and old plants. 🌱 I went to the flower market and bought so much. Last night was the planting night. I repotted 10 of them, and I have 2 to go. (some of them are not shown in the pictures) Planting makes me so happy and calm. 😊 Also, does anyone know the name of that red bell plant, I’d love to know? Have a magical day. 🌱🌸🌷🌞🔮💜
Anyone who knows me from @artmemesarchive knows that I love them, so what better way to kick off this blog than with an art challenge! Also, despite this blog’s name, it’s not necessarily about first ones specifically! Any old oc will do.
The difference can be from months to years, but the longer ago it was created the better the transformation!
For this challenge, paste an old drawing of the character in the box (can be traditional, scanned, photographed, digital, mspaint, whatever!) on the Original half, then fill out the form. Afterwards, update the character! Make them new! Draw a picture with your improved skills! Update their bio and information! Reflect on your improvement and changed tastes.
I hope to see people participate!! If you do it, tag me @myfirstoc or put #myfirstoc in the tags of the post so I can see it and reblog it!
OOF. So I’m actually halfway into the first chapter of a secretdad!Nursey fic so I have a lot of dad!Nursey thoughts, but I actually had to put some thought into dad!Dex opinions, and then a good amount of thought into the combination of Dex/Nursey as parents! That said, do I have opinions on Dex/Nursey as parents?
DO I EVER, MY FRIEND.
So first off: the way these boys were brought up has a Big Impact on how they are as parents.
Nursey was raised by two moms who loved him to pieces and let him be soft and feminine when he wanted to be and were hugely affectionate when they were there, but who also traveled a lot for work. Dex was raised by parents who also worked a lot, but who were almost always stressed about money–and he felt that stress really young and learned to internalize it. They both love their parents, but they also both picked up a lot from their parents–both “what to do” and “what not to do”.
An exasperated sigh left your lips as your vision was
blocked once more by your hair falling in front of your face. The Company had set up camp, and you were
tasked with gathering firewood. Every
time you knelt down to gather a fallen branch on the forest floor, your hair
would fall in front of your eyes. It was
really getting on your nerves.
You had tried just about everything: brushing it back with
your fingers, combing it into a ponytail, and even attempting to braid it. But unfortunately, you did not have anything
to keep it in place. Your hair clips had
gotten lost on the journey.
“Allow me to help you
with that.” You recognized the kind
voice of Balin as he walked over to stand beside you. He reached for a strand of hair, but
hesitated as he looked to you for permission.
You were grateful that he wanted to help, but also a little
confused. “Yes, thank you very much. But Balin, isn’t hair-braiding a sign of
courtship in your culture?”
“Not always, child.
It can also be done by people close to you. Like family,” he replied. He motioned for you to take a seat on the
nearby fallen log as he set to work on separating your hair for the braids. “Seeing that you’re on this journey without
your relatives, and that you’ve become like family to us, I thought it would be
fitting for me to help.”
A smile spread across your face as you were touched by his
words. All members of the Company cared
about your safety, but Balin had become more of a grandfatherly figure. He made sure you had enough to eat, had a
good enough cloak for the weather, was there to hear you out whenever you
needed a chat. You remembered when you
first met him right before you joined the Company. He made such a fuss over your clothes since
he was not familiar with your culture.
“Goodness, child,” he had said. “Your shirt doesn’t have sleeves and you’ve
got holes in your trousers!”
“Where I come from, jeans with holes in them are quite
fashionable,” you had explained in amusement.
Since then, he took it upon himself to look after you and
help you adjust on the journey. He also
enjoyed telling you stories about the history and culture of his people. Some of the information he shared was meant
to remain secret to outsiders, but he had come to trust you and saw no reason
for you to use the information against them.
“Thank you,” you said quietly, grateful for his friendship.
“You’re very welcome.”
The smile was evident in his tone.
A comfortable silence fell between the two of you as he worked. He was so careful with your hair, not even
pulling at the strands once. You let
your eyelids flutter closed as you relaxed a little more. “Such beautiful hair,” he commented, moving
to work on the braids in the front. “And
such a brave and respectable young lady.”
You kept your eyes closed, but smiled.
“It’s no wonder a
certain member of the Company is so taken with you.”
Your eyes snapped open at his statement, and you turned your
head to look at him in surprise. Somehow, you you knew exactly who he was talking about. “What?”
“Please remain still,” he fussed. “One of the braids almost came undone. I would have had to start over.”
“Oh, sorry,” you mumbled, turning your head back to gaze
straight ahead as you did before. You
wondered if it would be wise to inquire further about his comment.
“It seems you fancy him as well,” he concluded. Yep, you were both definitely talking about the same member of the Company As if he knew you were about to protest, he
spoke. “I may be old, but I am not
oblivious to such things, ________.”
“I assure you that I have no intention of getting in the way
of the quest,” you said. “He has a duty
to the Company and the quest. Besides, I’m not so sure he feels the same
about me anyways.”
“There is a way to find out for sure,” Balin said mysteriously. He went quiet, hoping that you’d take the
He smiled mischievously.
“Suppose you were to, I don’t know…accidentally
get an injury. A mild injury. A sore ankle while walking back to camp, maybe. He won’t be able to mask his concern for you.”
“Mr. Balin,” you gasped at how sly this plan of his really
was. “Are you suggesting I feign an
injury to see him worry about me?”
“Perhaps. Perhaps not.”
“Honestly, I didn’t know you could be so… sneaky.”
He chuckled, and then he stood back. “There.
I used a few of my spare beads to keep the braids in place.”
“Thank you again,” you said, standing up and gently brushing
your fingertips along the back of your hair.
It was one long braid composed of three smaller braids all tied together
neatly. “I have to get back to gathering
“Be careful. We
wouldn’t want you to hurt your ankle, or anything,” he said, winking. You laughed at his suggestion, shaking your
head. You weren’t going to go through with
the plan. There was no need to make
anyone worry unnecessarily. But it was definitely amusing
(Author’s Note: The unnamed Company member in this story can be referring to any of them. And AWMAHGAWSH! I can just picture Balin as being this overprotective grandfatherly figure, but also kind of a nosy old person that can’t resist meddling with people’s love lives, haha!) Also, gif is not mine. Credit to original owner!
Aries: I’M GOING TO PUNCH A WALL!!!!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE OUT TO GET ME???? CAN’T I LIVE??? I’M SO UPSET AND WHY DOES NO ONE CARE??? MY EMOTIONS ARE THE #1 PRIORITY RN!!!! *blames someone else for their problems* (5 minutes later is over it)
Taurus: why life wHY?????? I didn’t want to mOVE today let alone CRY *crawls into a hole full of blankets and sobs into a bag of chips*
Gemini: oh lol whatever idk why my eyes are wet but I’m just gonna ignore this and hope it’ll go away tomorrow
Cancer: I just love to fEeEeEeL things :(((((( I’m going to cry and think about the reasons why I’m crying and maybe look at old pictures and write a poem and cry more *eats an entire carton of ice cream*
Leo: I can’t cRy in fRonT of PEOPLE!!! I have too much pRiDe!!!!! *throws head back and struts their stuff* (10 minutes later they have a dramatic emotional show just for the benefit of everyone else)
Virgo: am I actually feeling this or am I just projecting my feelings into this moment so that I can get them out? what do these feelings mean? what does the fact that I’m questioning my feelings mean? is that another feeling? is life even real? I hate myself I’m so INCOMPETENT *hysterical crying*
Libra: nOOOOO this means cONFLICT!!!!!! I can’t have this in my life!!!!!! maybe if I hold this in nothing will happen. I definitely won’t bother anyone else about it because that would be tOO MUCH FOR ME I can’t put burden on others
Scorpio: *has straight face* this is just another case of the darkness inside my soul
Sagittarius: haha WHATEVER!!!!!! gonna go run away from this bc who needs this kind of drama in life?!?!?! not me!!!!!!!! I’m fiiiiiine those aren’t tears it’s just a piece of dust in my eye
Capricorn: I need…to pull…myself…together….must…look…like…everything…is…normal… *has mental breakdown alone*
Aquarius: emotions???? I don’t have emotions lol what are those??? I’m aBOVE that so I’m just going to focus on the fact that society is so corrupted or something!!! there are way more important issues that MY feelings
Pisces: I…just CAN’T deal with life anymore…I need to eScApE I’m drowning in my own tEARS *sobs*
I promised the lovely official-sokka this drawing an eon ago, and here it finally is!!! The beautiful Gaang celebrating Katara and Aang’s wedding. I picture it being one giant festival with lots of food, dancing, laughter, and Sokka crying the entire way through. Love it.
- we all know jeon wonwoo calls himself a bag of luck as a joke - but he really does starts believing he is one after meeting you - for your first date, he takes you out for a simple lunch, a walk in the city and then ice cream for dessert but since it’s summer and it’s hot out, your ice cream melts and stains your shirt - wonwoo sees how upset you are about it and offers to let you wash it off at the dorm since you guys are close by - so you go inside the dorm and all the other members are like “ooohhh wonwoo who’s that??” and wonwoo just laughs and tells you to ignore them - you’re waiting around in the living room while he leaves to go find something that could help with the stain, and you get a bit confused because the other members are nowhere to be seen - all of a sudden the lights go off and you hear wonwoo call your name and he’s like “(name)?? are you okay?? stay where you are i’ll be right there!! argh those guys i swear…..” - you slowly get up and try to follow the sound of his voice when you suddenly trip on something - but you don’t land on the floor…… you fall over someone and accidentally kiss them on the lips - the lights go back on and you and wonwoo immediately pull away out of embarrassment - that’s right, your first kiss is accidental but it’s a cute little memory you think of every now and then - but now whenever you both go on ice cream dates, wonwoo orders your ice cream in a cup so you don’t stain your clothes again how thoughtful right - always has on his glasses and sweater paws and you cry - blushes when you fix his glasses for him - lends you his big sweaters and gets flustered when he sees you wearing them like his face turns all red and you’re like ??? wonwoo are you sick ??? - bookstore dates!! - he likes to tell you his favorite passages from the books he reads - when he wakes up with really bad bedhair you don’t want him to fix it because you find it so cute and when he tries to you slap his hand away like NO KEEP IT LIKE THAT - “(name) i have to fix it i’m going to a fansign…..” “no.” - afraid of dogs so when he sees one he hides behind you who’s shorter than him like gooD JOB WONWOO - you always ask him to sing his solo part in “laughter/smile flower” because his voice is so deep and soothing wow - you both get matching plushie keychains for your bags - bumps into everything, honestly so accident-prone you have to keep band-aids on you at all times - wonwoo doesn’t normally open up to people because he’s so used to keeping things to himself, but he learns how to open up to you and now you’re his go-to person whenever he’s feeling down - he’s the type who doesn’t really want any advice or comments, he just wants someone who’ll listen to him - tells you his lame jokes and gets offended when you don’t laugh but when you do he looks so proud of himself afterwards - but sometimes he’s laughing too much while trying to tell you a joke which makes you laugh and when he finally tells you the joke you’re still laughing and he thinks it’s because of the joke he told you - his phone’s lock screen is a picture of you wearing his round glasses - made a playlist of all your favorite songs and listens to them before going to sleep - says “i love you” quietly because he’s shy and when you tell him you love him too and his face turns bright red - loves giving you back hugs - hangs up polaroid pictures of you two on his wall - loves watching movies with you and actually prefers staying at home to watch an old movie with you over going to an over-crowded cinema - but he doesn’t mind going to the movie theatres with you if there’s a movie you really want to see - he’s often really tired when you meet up because of his busy schedule so you let him sleep while you’re both on the train - while he’s sleeping, he holds onto your hand tightly and his head falls on your shoulder - you take pictures when this happens and laugh at his reaction when you show them to him later that day - when you’re lying on your stomach watching videos on your phone or something, he likes to crush you by rolling over your back - loses track of time when he’s with you and gets scolded by the other members for coming late to practice - when you share food, he always lets you have the last piece - tells mingyu all about you who pats you on the head and thanks you for making his best friend so happy - but then wonwoo sees mingyu pat you on the head and gets so protective of you after that - like he gives any member the look if he sees them get too close to you and they cower away lmao - wonwoo is shy so he doesn’t say “i love you” very often - but just know that he really, really does - there are different ways to show someone you love them - when he asks you about your day, if you’ve eaten; when he sacrifices sleep to go see you, when he hugs you tightly after not seeing you in a while or anything of the sort - that’s how wonwoo tells you he loves you - “you know what, (name)?” - “what wonwoo” - “you’re my won and only” - “…ok that one’s pretty good”
- will drink your coffee/tea and make a grimace for you because “there’s too much sugar here, pet”
- call on your phone in the middle of the day to ask what’s the name of the song you were listening early, because now it’s stuck in his head
- wakes you in the middle of the night just because he remembered the thing he wanted to tell your earlier but couldn’t remember
- put both hands between his thighs when he’s watching a scary movie, for safety of course
- tries to persuade inanimate objects to do things in the way he want, like when the printer is too slow and he tries to convince it to be faster, as if it could hear/ answer him
- still get nervous when he has to talk with your father, calling him Mr and Sir all the time, even after your father said that it wasn’t necessary
- pull you to sit on his lap while he’s talking on the phone, kissing and biting your back/neck/shoulder while you giggle
- say “who yeh’re smiling at?” while you scroll down on your phone as fast as possible so he won’t know that you were smiling at the pics of him with his fans in his last trip
- put a pillow under his shirt while you complete your nightly routine, rubbing his belly, looking at you and saying “see? I’m having your baby”
- Do a weird medley of songs while he sings in the shower, going from “twinkle twinkle little star” to “woman” and finishing with “isn’t she lovely?”, always thanking the ‘audience’ for having him
- hold you from behind after you shower and says “I’m gonna smell yeh till all the perfume fade away”
- will braid your hair while you’re siting between his legs on the floor, reading out loud a old poetry book he found in a book fair
- tries to twerk when he’s sure that no one is watching
- put his cold hands on your neck just to see your body shiver with it
- has a smug smile on his face after he listened to you talking with your friend and saying how much you love him and how good you feel when you’re with him
- pouts deeply when he’s thinking about something important and you feel the need to kiss the
wrinkle on his forehead, making him smile with that
- get embarrassed when you start to poke his dimple and teasing him about how pretty he is, and how seductive his dimples are
- loves when your mom tell him stories about your childhood, asking for her if he can take some pictures of the little you - in a bath, playing with a pink ball - with him, saying that if you don’t let him sleep on your arms tonight, he’ll post them tomorrow on twitter
- cries every time he watch “The Notebook”, hiding his face on your neck and asking you if “yeh’ gonna love me till I get old? Even if I don’t remember who yeh are?” as you promise him that yes, you’ll always love him, no matter what
- smiles embarrassed when you look at this hands and say “ omg harry you’re naked!” because he’s without his rings™, hiding his hands behind his back
first, sorry for taking so long do to this! it’s been months since you asked me and i was procrastinating as usual. second, thanks to @theheadcanonsawakens (ridicula) and @stylishmuser for helping me! i love you both very much a lot!