Hi! I was wondering..you always help us and we really don’t know so much about you. So I wanted to ask about yourself :) (if that’s okay?) What’s your name? How old are you? Where do you live? Are you writing your own book right now? What inspired you to create this blog and to help so many people? What made you decide you wanted to write/be a writer? Do you work? Do you study? I hope this isn’t something so personal that you don’t want to answer:) haha. Thank you for everything.
Aww, you are so incredibly sweet to ask! :)
I prefer to stay anonymous for a million different reasons, but I will answer your questions the best I can. ;) <3
1) What’s your name? Why it’s WQA, of course!
2) How old are you? I am a 70s child and was in high school in the 80s.
3) Where do you live? I live in the United States.
4) Are you writing your own book right now? I’m between books at the moment. I will probably start on a new one later this summer.
5) What inspired you to create this blog? I saw a need for a writing blog that focused solely on answering questions. I get so many great questions, I actually look forward to sitting down to answer questions for a little while each day. :)
6) What made you decide to be a writer? I’ve been writing since I was a kid, and like many kids I went through periodic author phases. but I didn’t start writing books until later in life.
7) Do you work? Do you study? I’m incredibly fortunate in that writing is my day job. Although it has been more than two decades since I was in college, I still study all sorts of things, sometimes because they’re important to my novels. Sometimes I just get on weird kicks, though, like I decide I need to know everything there is to know about a certain person, place, or event.
Thanks so much for asking! I hope you enjoy my answers even though they’re not too specific. ;)
Have a writing question? I’d love to hear from you! Prohibited questions: portrayal of diverse characters, portrayal of emotions, specialist knowledge questions (medical, military, mental health, etc.), “how to portray/describe,” asking for tropes/cliches, asking for resources; broad, vague, or complicated questions. See master list & main site for more info!