okay well here you go tumblr

Listen Up Guys

Okay, guys, listen up.

I’ve seen a lot of hate going around for different writers (just three examples are @hamimagines @forlifeloveandhappiness and @offiicialhamilton - and that’s JUST on Tumblr, and JUST in the world of Hamilton fanfics, and JUST the ones I can think of off of the top of my head) and they’ve all been really gracious about it and dealing with it well and everything, but I’m addressing this right here and right now.

If you don’t like their stories, don’t fcking read them. If you don’t like the way they ended, keep it to yourself or rant to your friends. Imagine it ended some other way. Don’t give them sht about it. If you don’t like their lack of updates, then get over it. It’s not your choice to dictate when they’ll update and when they won’t. If you don’t want to wait, then stop reading their stuff, imagine your own scenarios as to how it could end up going or what’s coming next, or find something else to read for the time being.

Everyone on here is a normal person, just like you or me.

Everyone on here has a life outside of social media. Sports, homework, college, extracurriculars, jobs, family, friends, pets, traveling, etc., etc.

They’re not robots ready to write another fic every time you’re occupied with another one just so you’ll never run out of material to read. They have other things to be doing, and we all need to respect that. (Also, ever heard of this thing called writer’s block? Gasp! It exists! And it f*cking sucks - trust me, I’ve had it before!)

I haven’t updated any of my Wattpad fics in probably a year, and some people say they’ll update and then don’t for the next three to seven years (or ever again!)

Be glad they’re writing at all! I know this isn’t my battle to fight for the three mentioned above, but this is an issue that not only do I feel rather close to as a writer on another site, but I’ve seen it happen all over the place to all sorts of people, and I’m not about to sit here while you make others feel down about themselves because you’ve run out of reading material and need someone to take it out on! I’ve seen this far too much on far too many sites and something needs to be done about it, so this is me, telling you exactly what I think about all the negative things you have to say to these writers.

Do you know how hard it is to publish your writing for anyone in the world to see at any given time? It’s TERRIFYING! You have no IDEA how people will react and get extremely self conscious about your writing - nitpicking every little thing and taking out some of your favorite parts just because you think others won’t like it. Let me tell you right now that it took me a long time to get over it, and it kept coming back to me. Heck, probably the last five chapters on most of my actually published stories are all boring and pointless author’s notes from a year ago! I get horrible writers block and I’ve NEVER finished a story! I’ve written so many drabbles that I’m too afraid to share with anyone and I have two Wattpad accounts just so if I write something I think my friends won’t like, they won’t see it because it’ll be on my “closet account.” So yeah, pretty freaking terrifying, and it’s a major blow to my confidence every time someone even READS OVER my work without smiling - even worse when people criticize it.

Do you know how bad it makes me feel when someone calls me an ***hole because I won’t update, continually badgers me about the way I write something, or says I suck at writing?

I can guarantee you right now that it makes most writers feel awful, but even though a lot of them can get over it (sorry, I’m not exactly one who does it easily), there are still some who can’t, or are going through something so tough that some little comment that wouldn’t bother you could have concussive effects on their life, and you’d have no idea who they were before you did it or what happened once you did.

I get it, you have a life, too, and you’d like to be able to sit back and enjoy a few hours of reading - believe me, I do that all the time - but there are other sites you can find fics on, actual books you can read, ones you’ve already read that you can reread, ones you might want to write yourself, and of course, other wonderful authors out there!

To all the writers out there who are brave enough to post their writing online (or anywhere - or maybe not at all), you’re amazing, and I really appreciate your hard work, even if I haven’t read your writing, and even if it isn’t exactly my cup of tea. Don’t let anybody get you down or tell you otherwise because even if your writing is still in it’s developing stages, just a few weeks can do wonders for your thought process on your stories or your writing style.

If you feel like you need more fics (or non-fic stories) to read because apparently you can’t handle waiting for an update from anyone on here, or you feel like you’d like to spread your writing or need a different scene for it, then I’d suggest, if you haven’t already tried them, either Ao3 (archivesofourown.com), Wattpad (Wattpad.com), or ffn (fanfiction.net)

Okay, rant over, thanks for listening :)

on otayuri, a rant:

honestly i don’t care what they do. i don’t. i’m good either way! like fuck. but please just allow me to say Some Shit mkay

like fuck yall i was having relationships with high school seniors when i was a sophomore. it’s not bad or weird or uncommon, kids do shit all the damn time obviously and three/four years is not a wide age gap. at all.

“BUT HE’S A MINOR AND THE OTHER ONE IS 18!!!!!!!!” 

honestly please put the breaks on all of that because ppl exploring themselves is healthy and i’m really not here for yall losing ur shirts over two fictional teenagers being gay–and let’s face it, that’s honestly the reason yall are so damn mad in the first place: two gay teenagers who live extremely stressful and unique lives find a connection, and might be romantically involved. 

like i get it, some of yall weren’t mature enough to heat your own spaghettios when you were 15, much less now, but i was working and sleeping on park benches at 15. im preeettty sure an olympic medalist might be a tad bit more self-defined besides, such a specific trial of events must be isolating so why the fuck shouldn’t yuri make a friendship-to-romance connection? jesus 

“BUT HE’S A PRECIOUS BABY AND NOT FINISHED MENTALLY GROWING!!!!”

yeah. good. great! you know what helps personal growth? complex, loving relationships. like let the kid have something nice perhaps perchance maybe? i know from my own experience that developing crushes and friendships and trying to date really helped me to realize who i was and most of my friends as well, but sure. okay. we can just put everyone ever in a plastic bubble until they’re 18 hows that does that sound ok to you does it tumblr user pinksparklelovesoftgentlefloweru3u

“BUT IT’S CHILDHOOD SEXUAL ABUSE!!! IT’S COERCION!!!”

i’m tired and done and totally not here for yall comparing this to actual csa like please. quit it. stop. you’re completely devaluing csa for what kind of experience it is, and trivializing trauma. i am a csa survivor, at ages 4-7 and 11, and let me fucking tell you if i see one more person telling me that this is csa i’m going to reach into my own ass and turn my colon into a gift bag, mail it directly to your house, and leave a note written in booty hairs telling you to eat my shit. 

may i also point out that the legal age in both russia and kazakhstan is 16? like. it’s fucking. 16. there’s no grounds for the legality argument–especially because different cultures recognize maturity at different ages and jesus fucking christ not everyone comes from western cultures and americanized social systems GOD i want to vomit all over everything

in conclusion: i don’t want them to be in a relationship rn! i think they deserve a close friendship that develops naturally as they both grow as people, and honestly yughio as a trans masc person with otabek as the first person who’s really acknowledged and legitimized any masculine traits is a fan theory that just tickles my giblets. 

i want them to gradually realize their own emotions as they both develop, in a way that’s healthy and good. i would even love it if they were in a nonsexual romantic relationship because fuck it!!! fuck it!!! 

but i swear to the good lord jesus christ himself if i see this shit on my dash one more time im gonna strain my spleen reaching half way around wherever the fuck to slap one of yall in the goddamn face

Am I shouting to loud?????

Keep slaying 👑 @everyone who follows me and @everyone who I follow.I’m doing one of these again, so soon again why? Because it’s a nice thing to do, and it spreads positivity in the 100 fandom. And why not do it?(If you don’t want to be tagged in these things please tell me!) Okay so I normally say go follow these people, (you should!) And your like what more can she say? Well I’m here to tell you there’s alot more that I can say! Like oh yeah These blogs are effing nice? And cool? And some of them follow me back??? And oh yeah they post about the 100 which is a bonus. So like yeah GO FOLLOW. Because if your not then what are you doing with your tumblr blog? So here is the list of awesomely cooly nice blogs that (you!) Should follow!


@killiansbellamy

@bellamyblakesgun

@iamkstewteam

@clrkesbellamy

@ethereal-bellarke

@zoemonroe

@misswitsandsarcasm

@parapluiepliant@starsbellarke@starkdelinquents@starboybellamy@bellarkelifestyle@bellarkelyatt@bobmorleynotmarley@heda-klark-skaikru@hisstericallypawesomesleepurr@bellameblake@stardust-blake@bellarkesurvivestogether@belllamyybblake@sapphicoctavia@emcri@oaktavia@bellamybb@clarkeisinlovewithbellamy@mrsbellamy-blake@hedarraven@hedaluna@earthboundbellamy@bellamylovedlincoln@bellarkefandom@youovercomeit@thehundredbellarke@the-princess-and-the-king@bellarkestrash@a-timely-interruption@mountainbellamy@bel-ami-blake@as-inevitable-as-morning@badassclarke@bellamyslaugh@bellamystery@bl-ake@comander-wanheda@cosmicbell@bellarce@bellhound@cupcakeblake@and-so-we-meet-again@princessclarke@bellarkesfirstkiss@lindsayloveslife@mythicalbellamy@selflessbellamy@lindseysfandoms@dropshipbellarke@clarkebellamy@scottmcblake@ravenreyess@ravensluna@unconditionallybellarke@seakept@clarketoearth@arkadiabellarke@queens-clarke@bellamys-griffin@bellarketm@wellamyblake@craterhead@hiddenpolkadots@sweetheartsandsweetdreams@wanhaeda@cozybellamy@nowwesurvive@head-and-heart@bobsfluffyhair@clarke-raven@bobmorleyisking@bellarkss@deadshotbellamy@montygreens@grumpybell@warriorblakeThere are many more blogs, and they are all so great and nice, so once again GO FOLLOW!

anonymous asked:

Who do you consider as your friends here on tumblr

Every single one of my followers are my friends tbh ! I really love all of them and even if we don’t talk, please know that I’ll be here if you ever need me okay ;-; !! @myghcst & @yourmomsaname are my tumblr friends whom I spent with most of the time OFF tumblr too. <3 ( even if they’re not really part of the fandom I’m currently in now, they’ve been very wonderful friends ! ) Well, I’ve been talking / interacting with some people and there are some babababaABABBAYS that I love very very much !!! 

@achahakyeon , @smilange , @starlight-vixxen@saltykong , @royalbins , @starlightingly , @brekineee , @burnt-enough-starlight ,@reila-ravkong , @nxnight , @vixxeroni , @dyeob@chained-up-taekwoon , @sprouthyuk@bigseuegsobtob , @chasassyeon , @ildinim , @chyogi , @hakyeon-go-go , @narcissisthyeyeon , @cactus-bin , @tvixx , @hansanghyuked , @hongpeenus , @rapperravioli , @calemiel , @taekswoons@hongbln , @taekwooniverse , @sugodemic , @sangshik , @thisfeeling-of-forever , @chkyeon , @fxck-vixx , @wonsiks-hamster-taek  & EVERYONE ;-;;;;

I’m sorry if I didn’t include you but I really want to interact with every single one of you in the future ;w;… <3 Thank you for sticking with me and you guys are amazing.

mythinktankguys  asked:

Say, an emp bomb crashed the economy, by turning all those pretty ones and zeros into plain old zeros and every last shred of digital money was gone for good -- how would that go down? What would go down first? Would there be anyone to benefit from it (at least for a while)? How would the government possibly reestablish order? (They did with lots of police and districts within cities eventually, but like the first few weeks/months were everything is chaos and people go nuts.)

Okay, you guys are really into destroying the digital economy! Which –disclaimer– is something I’ve never studied. All those ones and zeroes, that binary code that binds the world together? I’ve no got a clue how it works. Nothing, nada. I can’t even code well enough to edit a tumblr theme, so the complexities of the computers that run the digital economy are a total mystery to me. Plus, the complete destruction of digital money? Not something I can research here, either.

But! This is where the magical, beautiful majesty that is the rest of the ScriptFam steps in to help out, in this case namely @scriptaccountant and @scripthacker.

Hacker says (paraphrased by Econ):

First off, it’s highly unlikely that an EMP could destroy every piece of digital information pertinent to the digital economy. EMP-shielded electronics are a thing, and while a lot of information that isn’t properly protected would be lost, big banks and corporations tend to invest a lot of money in protecting their data.

Likewise, most governments will have protected electronics, to prevent against an EMP-style attack from a foreign nation if nothing else. Remember, a lot of big banks, corporations and governments trade on the back of their credibility: would you give your money to a bank you thought might lose it? I certainly wouldn’t. So these big organisation likely have very well protected electronics, and paper back-ups to boot.

Accountant says (again paraphrased by yours truly):

As far as the disappearance of everyone’s money goes, that information (paychecks, bills etc.) should actually be covered by good accounting practices wherein the banks etc. should have hard copies of everything plus backups off-site for digital files.

So in summary, I’m afraid we’ve rather sat on your idea. I know it sucks when you come to an advice blog and they tear down your idea, but if you’re going for realism it looks like your situation is very unlikely. You could find some way to also destroy the digital backups if your villain is clever, or incorporate the backups as a way for the government to get everything rolling again after the crash. I’m sure if all credit cards stopped working and the banks had to manually sort out the hard copies of everyone’s finances there would be a lot of frustration and quite possibly riots etc. to provide the chaos you’re looking for, and it would probably take quite a while to sort out. As for people who would benefit, I suppose those with a lot of cash on hand or goods to trade and barter (if the situation gets that desperate) might be better off than your ordinary Joe, but off the top of my head I can’t think of many people who would benefit from the total collapse of the digital economy other than hedgefunds massively shorting on banks shares and government bonds (and if you want me to explain that concept, feel free to send a follow up ask but it’s currently a topic for another day). But if your villain wants to make money from this, betting against banks and other businesses with a lot to lose sounds like a good plan; I’d definitely suggest they sell any Bitcoins they might have!

So while I fear that this might not be what you wanted to hear, I hope that it helps you out somewhat. Good luck with your writing!
xx

<

p>

I’m sorry we don’t talk enough about Toby and Jim and Claire being teenagers in high school.

I’m telling you there is a vine compilation Toby did of Jim getting his ass kicked by the Forge.

Jim has most definitely called Strickler Fre Sha Vacado okay. Like no he has and Toby got it on video too.

Claire??? Please have you seen her hair she never stops memeing. Claire has a Tumblr I just know it.

Also?? There’s no way Jim didn’t look at Bular and just go “why the fucking shit am I here” Toby just swearing up a storm trying to get out of Gato’s stomach with Blinky.

Also consider:.

Jim: Strickler is a motherfucking pain.

<

p>Toby, not looking up from his phone: well I mean he IS trying to be a motherfucker.

Jim, screaming on the inside and outside: immediately tries to fall on his own sword.

You guys want to hug the kiddos? You can draw a fanart of them as you all hugging one of them, well PJ will not let you touch him. Only to the person he trusted only can hug him.

If you really going to draw a fanart of the kiddos with you on it hugging them submit to me or tag me :)

Here the reference for the kiddos :

http://starlumen.tumblr.com/post/159043950650/treasure-hunter-au-as-kids-finally-w-i-am-so

anonymous asked:

I really want to get into astrology and know about it as much as you do(you really inspire me) but I don't know where to start. and after the basics, where do I learn the more complex stuff? thanks

Aaaaaahh your kindness inspires me!!! And I’m so glad you’re so interested in astrology!

I am going to assume that by “the basics” you mean the definitions of the planets, signs, and houses, and probably also what a planet in a house means and a planet in a sign and so on. So I’ll assume that by “more complex stuff” you mean aspects and/or major aspect patterns, interceptions, duplications, asteroid stuff, progressions, transits, draconic charts, etc etc.

OK, so. I’ll be honest.
I learned mostly from Google.
In the early stages of my learning, I was looking to bloggers to answer my questions, but I couldn’t find anyone who knew a lot of the complex stuff and would give me the in-depth answers I wanted, to I just googled the cheese out of it. I’m talking clicking every article for 10+ pages on one topic.
Now, I admit one can learn an awful lot that way, but it is not exactly efficient, and I certainly want to give you more direction than I got.

So, here is a brief set of references that can help you learn astrology more efficiently than I did.

1. Astrology books. The internet has a lot of stuff on it, but I have never found more information than when I have paid for it. There are a lot of astrology books on amazon, but I honestly found the most books in a sort of hippie-shop in a city near me called the Dancing Moon. If you have a hippie-shop near you, definitely check it out. Also, used book stores sometimes have interesting collections of astro books.
A few books that I have and enjoy:

  • Astrology of the Moon by Amy Herring–talks about moon signs and houses as well as progressed moon signs and houses, really helped me out concerning progressions
  • Astrology, Karma, and Transformation by Stephen Arroyo–really in-depth look at the outer planets, karma and reincarnation in the birth chart
  • The Book of Pluto by Steven Forrest–REALLY in-depth look at Pluto

I don’t have many astrology books because books are expensive and astrology books are not easy for me to find, but I adore the books I do have, and they make it a lot easier for me to learn (as I get distracted easily on the computer)

2. Websites made for learning astrology. To be honest, I don’t use these much, so I don’t really know if they go as in-depth as I assume, but you may find them helpful.



3. Websites and articles. There are particular websites I return to frequently, because I find them so helpful. I bookmark a LOT of things, and I keep those bookmarks organized for easy reference.
Here are a few sites that help me:

  • http://astrofix.net/ –this is GREAT for studying aspects because it uses short phrases to explain how a planets energy works with another planets energy. There is also a series of posts on Nodes and rulers of houses in houses which is really great. Hover over the “Explore” button to navigate to these.
  • http://surrealspotlight.blogspot.com/search/label/astrology –this blog no longer updates, but it has a lot of really interesting posts discussing things well beyond planet in house/sign.
  • http://wordsforthepeople.com/site-map/ –Scroll down to “Articles” and “Blog” and you will see a list of complex and often spiritual astro topics, many of which regard transits.
  • http://wordsforthepeople.com/site-map/I like this one less, but it does have some interesting articles. More transit stuff, among other things.
  • http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article_topic.php?article_topic=Astrology –These articles are short, but so specific and interesting, I love them.
  • https://skywriter.wordpress.com/ –another that talks a lot about transits (there are a lot of sites about these) but if you dig into her blog you can find some other stuff, too, specifically about how to calculate your dominant planet (without using astro.com) and a discussion of stelliums and alpha planets.
  • http://www.healwithastrology.com/blog/ –so this is a little more basic but it is great because it offers advice. Like, legitimate advice that I have found very helpful, not just “You’re an Aries (sun), so try to keep your cool” but very spiritual and meaningful advice. the links on the side labelled 2nd house, 12th house, moon signs, and sun through the houses are most relevant.
  • http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/ohmystars/astrology/ –more interesting articles on astrology, some of which regard current events and transits. I originally found this because I was looking for more info on yods, and it gave a different perspective than most other sites (most sites say “yods are great, they speak of untold power!” and one blogger on this site write something along the lines of “yeah, yods can be great, but they are so awkward to work with because in order to make those aspects the planets have to be in signs that don’t work well together”
  • http://feeds.ezinearticles.com/category/Arts-and-Entertainment:Astrology.xml –this has a bit of numerology riddled in, but a decent amount of neat astro articles
  • http://pegasusastrology.com/articles –a few articles from a tumblr blogger I follow. I really enjoyed the draconic astrology one and the “Discovering the themes in your chart” one.
  • https://www.scribd.com/doc/31151867/2204105-Pluto-Sign-House-Aspect –ok so I linked you to a very specific and possibly “basic” article about Pluto here, but I love it so much I had to include it.  I honestly have no idea how to navigate the main site, Scribd, and sometimes when I click on stuff it says I have to be a member to view the whole document and sometimes it doesn’t, but this article and many of the “suggested” articles to the side and at the bottom are unrestricted and quite fun to read.
  • http://teachmeastrology.com/midpoint-calculator/#47 – this is a midpoint calculator. Midpoints are something I am only just getting into, so I can’t say much, but it tells you all your midpoints and has short descriptions of them. A good place to begin, I guess.
  • http://astromatrix.org/ –has descriptions of all the transit and natal aspects. Handy reference.
  • http://astro-charts.com/--handy for spotting major aspect patterns in a chart, as the computer does it for you. However, astro.com makes more accurate charts, and astro-charts isn’t perfect when it comes to spotting aspect patterns–for example, I have a stellium, five planets in a house, and it didn’t catch it. So this is helpful, but make sure to do some work yourself as well to be certain.


4. Bloggers and forums. There are lots of places where you can talk to other people about astrology. I have never used any forums myself, but I do read some forum posts for reference. I do talk to plenty of tumblr bloggers, though.


Here are a few blogs that usually go beyond planets in signs/houses–unfortunately I haven’t found many.


5. Google will always be your friend. As will I! Asking either of us questions is always a pretty decent way to find stuff out.

Aaaannd that wasn’t as brief as I thought it would be. Oh well. Probably a good thing.

I hope this helps!

anonymous asked:

favorite tumblr blogs right now?

Good question! Okay, there’s quite a few.


For blogs similar to mine: supersciolisuperEXISTENTIAL_DISCOMFORT, day-glow-odyssey and pinkcollapse are some of my favorites. I could go on for a while.

For any other blogs: penguins-are-always-dressed-wellitsrvben, modempunk, beepleaertimehornbeckyouth-machine (they don’t upload anymore, but they’re amazing), skrillexangelicboylester (good friend of mine, like the art and shit idk she made me put her on here) etc etc.

I could list a ton more, but hopefully that gives you some-what of an idea! <3

anonymous asked:

Hey I'm re-submitting this with Akashi, Midorima, Kuroko, Himuro and Kagami being looked after by their s/o when they're ill. (I'm so sorry about last time my tumblr glitched and said your ask box was still open gomennasai *covers face*)

Lol you’re okay anon! I’m glad you could catch the box when it was open ^^ but I do think it might’ve been my fault as well because I sometimes forget to change both the ask box message as well as in my blog. Anyways, here you go! And, as always, I must apologize for being so late >.<


Kuroko Tetsuya - Kuroko was sound asleep when you walked into the room. The poor boy was coughing up a storm when you left earlier to go prepare some soup for him. You walked up to his bedside and sat down next to him, holding onto his warm hand.

“Please get better soon, Kuroko…” you whispered to him.

Kuroko shifted in his bed, letting out very soft noises. His eyes and cheeks twitched briefly until he settled down.

“_______….” he said, half asleep and half awake. He coughed a couple of times.

“Yes, Kuroko…?” you asked, leaning forward.

“…it’s cold without you,” he said with a troubled expression.

You frowned, contemplating what to do with that statement. You sighed and got up, walked around the bed to the side that was vacant, and slipped inside the covers. You knew this was a bad idea because he was extremely sick but Kuroko’s vulnerable and concerned expression when he said that made your heart melt.

Kuroko turned, his eyes fluttering open slightly in order to locate where you were, and he put his arm on your waist, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

“Thank you.”

Kagami Taiga - “Say ahhh…” you gestured to Kagami while holding the thermometer. He looked at you with your mouth open for sake of demonstration, and reluctantly opened his own. You placed the thermometer underneath his tongue and then ruffled his hair. “Good boy.”

Kagami scowled at your actions. “Why are you treating me like a child?”

“Because you look just as vulnerable as any child right now~” You cooed, smiling brightly at him.

When the thermometer beeped, you took it out of his mouth and looked at the temperature, frowning. “You’re heating up…” You pulled off his blankets, surprising him. Your hands went to the buttons on his shirt and began to undo them.

“What they hell are you doing?!” A very flustered Kagami yelled at you.

“You’re dressed to the toe with such a high fever…you need to cool down a bit,” you said as you unbuttoned the last button and pulled apart his shirt, gazing down on his sweat-glistening abdomen and chest. “Oh wow, this is actually more erotic than I had anticipated…”

“T-That’s why-” Kagami pulled the blanket over him again, “you shouldn’t do things like that! Just because I’m sick doesn’t mean you can do whatever the heck you want with me!”

You frowned and got up from the side of his bed. “Oh really? Then let’s see how you manage to take care of yourself alone.” You walked out of his room and shut the door behind you, just to spite him. Kagami, thinking you were joking, pouted to himself. However, when you hadn’t come back after five minutes, he grew uncomfortable.

“…..________?”

Midorima Shintarou - “Shintarou!” you yelled at the green-haired boy when you saw him up out of bed and watching the TV from inside the kitchen. “What are you doing here?!”

Midorima sniffled and pushed his glasses upwards, attempting to ignore you. When you yelled his name out once more, he sighed. “Can’t you see? Oha-asa is broadcasting today’s fortunes.”

You walked up to him and whacked his arm with a book. “You’re supposed to be in bed getting rest. You’re sick, remember?”

Midorima scowled and turned away from your angry face. “I’ve told you already, _____-chan. I am not sick. At least, not enough to disable me to a bed. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must go out and buy clothespins,” Midorima said as he viewed his lucky item on the screen.

When Midorima began to walk away from you, you grabbed his arm, causing him to jerk backwards. He glared at you. “You’re not leaving this house. No. Not until you’re better.”

“For the last time, _____-chan, I’m not sic-” On cue, he sneezed twice in a row. You raised an eyebrow at him with an amused look on your face. “That is insufficient evidence to say I am si-” He sneezed again.

You pulled on his arm. He stumbled the first few steps but then reluctantly followed you. “I’ll go out and get you whatever the hell it is you want but you have to promise me you’ll stay in bed, alright?”

Midorima felt somewhat nostalgic because you reminded him of his mother who used to take care of him when he was sick as a little kid. Of course, he never told you this, but instead just grudgingly agreed.

“Good.”

Himuro Tatsuya - Only the lords could explain as to why your boyfriend, even when down with a nasty cold, looked so irresistibly attractive. You smiled while setting down the hot bowl of chicken noodle soup when you saw him sleeping soundly. Leaning over, you brushed his silky black hair from his face, watching as some strands slivered from between your fingers.

Himuro groaned softly and opened his eyes, looking directly at you. You withdrew your hand and smiled at him. “Are you awake now?”

Himuro attempted to sit up when you urged for him to lie down. He protested and sat up anyway. “I made you soup,” you said while reaching for the tray on the bedside table and putting the bowl on it. You set the tray on his lap. Himuro smiled from the warmth radiating from the warm food. He smiled at you and mouthed a “thank you” (the poor boy had lost his voice too). Himuro winced from body pains as he moved his arm and you quickly got up to ask if he was okay. Obviously, he would nod and give you a considerate look.

You tied your hair back in a ponytail and took the soup spoon from his hand gently. He tilted his head at you like a little puppy being curious of something it’s seen for the first time. You dipped the spoon in the soup, blew on it to cool it down, then carefully brought it to Himuro’s lips. He was hesitant and confused at first, but eventually gulped it down. Your face was close to his because you were wary of spilling. Himuro leaned forward slightly and gave you a peck on the lips, causing you to blush.

“What if I get sick?!” You whacked his arm, causing him to groan in response.

He frowned at you as if to say “after just one little kiss?”

Akashi Seijuro - Akashi, cheeks as red as his crimson hair, reached for the glass on the bedside table while shivering like a newborn lamb. The expression on his face was so naive and vulnerable. He seemed like a child struggling to take care of himself on his own. When he finally lifted the glass of water and attempted to bring it to his lips, he sneezed, spilling almost all the water onto his bed sheets. He let out an exasperated sigh and shot you a glare when he heard you giggling on the chair next to his bed.

“Sei, you are very sick, no matter what you say,” you said while pulling out multiple tissues from the tissue box and handing them to your boyfriend.

He pressed the tissues down onto the damp blankets and then used one to blow his nose, “I am not sick. It’s just…a slight cold. I will recover almost immediately, as I always have,” he said, sniffling.

You got up out of your chair and pressed your hand against his forehead. He looked up at you with those striking eyes, almost as if to distract you from all the concerns you had. Biting your lip, you nodded. “Yeah, no… you’re staying in bed today. Don’t even think about getting up,” you said, throwing a blanket over his head.

Akashi pulled the blanket down his face so that only his eyes could be seen. He grabbed your wrist and you could sense he was smirking. “Then, will you warm me up by climbing in here with me? I might leave if there’s no one to supervise me.”

You blushed at his words and tried to shake off the grasp he had on your wrist. “Then you would get me sick too!”

The next morning, he was the one taking care of you.

nightfostered  asked:

Hi! I was wondering how you did the animated links for your navigation? I've seen a lot of people doing them lately but I haven't been able to locate a tutorial anywhere. (Your base code is gorgeous, by the way!)

I hope you don’t mind me answering this publicly, since I received several questions about this and it looks like many people are interested in this effect.

I’m going to explain to my best ability how to achieve an animation effect like this. ( Please excuse the low quality of the gif, the programme I use to make these isn’t working so well these days, for some reason. )

First and foremost, I insist that you READ THIS TUTORIAL PAGE. I’m sure there are others like this too, but this is the page I used when I first decided that I wanted to learn how to animate objects and symbols. It’s not the fanciest tutorial out there, but it explains everything very well. And in a very simple manner, which is always a good thing for CSS newbies.

Keep reading

Følelsesløs

Just a heads-up, I won’t be here, I don’t know for how long, but for obvious reasons. And if anyone actually care, don’t worry, I am fine, I just don’t feel like being here, people are welcome to poke me on Skype or Discord, but I might not answer because I don’t feel well.

Thank you for anyone who is being polite, respectful and overall nice to me, because sometimes I feel like I am just getting shitted on, even though I try to be there for anyone who needs it. I might just be going down a hill which is a little too steep, but it will probably be okay in a couple of days, real life is stressful and Tumblr is no better.

I will answer stuff, but will put it in my queue when I do, so even if things pop up, I might not be here.

Take care all and have fun.

anonymous asked:

hey! I don't know if you answer any coding related questions so I'm sorry if you don't. I wanted to ask how you made the category tabs in your relationships page? I tried to follow a few tutorials I found on tumblr, but none of them worked. thanks in advance.

Hello :) I DO take coding and theme related questions any time, so you’re good. I call that particular code DROPDOWN MENU, and you’re right to be frustrated with it, since there are so many different versions of its tutorial and the whole thing can get a bit tricky. For those of you who have no idea what I’m talking about, here it is:

The best ( as in, the easiest to understand and work with ) tutorials I’ve seen about this piece of coding are LE4F’S SLIDING DROPDOWN MENU TUTORIAL and SHOWMAXTER’S DROPDOWN TUTORIAL. I checked out both of them and tweaked the code to fit better to my page. I’m going to share MY code for it, straight from my own theme, but I would recommend that you check out both of those tutorials to learn how to customise and fancy up the code to your liking.

Keep reading

klickitats  asked:

there are so many questions but I saw 16 and I was like... I know Sam's seen some good book covers...

(If you don’t know me very well, audience, I spent like. five years running a typography tumblr of moderate but not earth-shaking popularity. it’s very much defunct right now. I have seen a lot of good book covers) 

The non-serious but deeply beloved of my heart answer:

a slightly more serious but still facetious answer:

as for a serious answer… man, I’m just going to go through the auld blog’s tag and throw a dart at the wall–oh my god, this is really hard–

no, okay, here we go. after many pages of hunting back, I remembered the Nabokov collection 

–they got 20 different artists to make specimen boxes representing the books and then took photographs of the covers, it was pretty dope. I own that copy of The Luzhin Defense. Also, Astrid Stavro’s Backlist Classics.

anonymous asked:

Okay this may sound weird but I've been following you for idk how long and I see JUST NOW that you also like Bangtan (I don't use tumblr much now) and it made me happy for some reason.

WELL HELLO THERE DEAR ANON. Honestly Bangtan is a fairly recent thing for me, like it all started last year bc I kept seeing them on my dash, mostly from @stuff-and-thangs-and-eclecticism (i blame her entirely) so I was like okay I’m just going to find out their names out of curiosity, but then I ended up watching their dance practice videos and now here we are. I’m suddenly a mother of seven.

(fyi this message made my day <3)

btsxexoxtrash  asked:

Well I just had to send an ask your way since I read your 'get to know me' tag and you said you wanted more asks so here I am! lol. I enjoyed reading your tag and I just think you're so cute and wonderful! (Is that weird?) Anyways, you already know I have a huge tumblr crush on you and I absolutely love your writing so I just wanted to give you lots of love today. 💖 Okay, rambling done. 💖💖💖

This is honestly the nicest thing ever, and  it has made my day (which is so good because I was having a bit of a bad one so thank you!). I am so flattered that you think I am cute and wonderful, but you deserve these accolades way more that me, you magical being! I hope I can continue to live up to the tumblr crush. THANK YOU SO MUCH, I AM SO OVERWHELMED!! You are the sweetest angel and I don’t deserve you. 

(Posting this publicly so I can look back at it and feel warm and fuzzy all over again) 

All right kids, Grandma’s got this great idea for you.

So your favorite website, tumblr.com, doing the blogging and the shitposting and the what not. And, oh noes, someone did not tag something that you do not like! This makes you feel so super gross and obviously, this person is such a terrible person for posting it! How very bad!


Now, before you go sending anon death threats so they know just how bad they fucked up, since that’s tumblr’s response to everything, I have this super amazing novel idea for you. Okay? Okay, here it is:


If you’ve got a trigger or you’ve got something that gives you major squick, Don’t be a Bitchy Betty or a Victim Victoria! Protect yourself! They got x-kit for blockin’ tags. They didn’t use tags? Well fuck, tumblr savior blocks anything post with that gross word in it! Peachy keen!


And it’s like, Amazing! You don’t see the stuff you don’t like anymore! Wow, isn’t technology swell?


Then you move on with your fucking life like an adult, because this is Tumblr. Everyone is mentally ill because if we weren’t, we’d be out living actual lives and your issues don’t make you special.

adangerouspsychopath  asked:

hey i know you're not doing themes/commissions at the moment, but i was wondering if you could help me out with some coding? i'm trying to do the tab pop up thing and for the life of me i can't get it to work, i've followed the tutorial to the letter and i'm stumped, is there any way you could help?

I assume that, when you say ‘tab pop up thing,’ you mean the CSS Tabbed Content Area code ( like the one I have on my verses page ) instead of the ENTIRE pop up from scratch? Because adding simple pop ups is easy, but customising them can get a bit tricky. If I misunderstood your question, feel free to send another one. I use THIS CODING to get tabs but I will explain to what goes where because that tutorial doesn’t.

Keep reading

anonymous asked:

in my entire 4 1/2 years of being a 1d/larrie i have not read O N E fic,, and i think its time. gimme some classics.

4.5 years and no fic??? h o w ,, oh my God okay well now is as good a time as any to do a fic rec so idk what you’re going for this is gonna have a little of everything. before i start tho ~ here is the link to my regularly updated bookmarks (or my constantly updated fic recs on ao3, where you’ll find everything i’ve read and loved enough to save for another time) http://archiveofourown.org/users/poetically/bookmarks and my fic recs i post on tumblr are at ~ cinnamonswirlhair.tumblr.com/tagged/fic+rec

i’ll link you to my faves first
> The Dead of July, captain america au (harry as cap, louis as bucky), 117k words, http://archiveofourown.org/works/3594570
> I hunger for your beautiful embrace, kinda a spartacus au (it’s so good omg), 57k words, bottom louis, http://archiveofourown.org/works/1174912
> Make a run, cause some rebellion, hybrid louis, one of my fave authors EVER, 8k words, http://archiveofourown.org/works/6775978
>>> PIRATE AUS - Drowning in your eyes, 45k, http://archiveofourown.org/works/8301328 • SWIM IN THE SMOKE, by the same fave author from earlier, 101k, http://archiveofourown.org/works/5677141 • Liberté, the one i just reread tonight, 64k, http://archiveofourown.org/works/4610109 • these hands not fit for holding, includes some cool greek mythology, 46k, http://archiveofourown.org/works/6410053
> Once upon a dream, criminal minds au (check out its sequel too), 33k, http://archiveofourown.org/works/8249207

some fandom classics
> Fading, eating disorder tw !!!, 202k, http://archiveofourown.org/works/629683
> just me, you, and this box of matches, a crack!fic but amazing nonetheless, 87k (and have to have an account), http://archiveofourown.org/works/626568
> Young and Beautiful, one of my Faves, from the iconic quote “the moon knows,” 227k, http://archiveofourown.org/works/838537
> Red Brick Heart, college roommates au, 98k (also have to have an account), http://archiveofourown.org/works/969552
and the infamous but oh so deserving of it, > These Inconcenient Fireworks, 190k, you’ll remember it forever, https://www.dropbox.com/s/wq82jbiaujo7o3y/tif.pdf