Pst hi I LOVE YOUR FICS you have no idea how much they give me life <3 <3 I came across this really cute (and frankly heartbreaking) AU: "[burgler gently wakes me] you live like this?" (stolen from a post I saw on fb) and I kinda just need Stiles to do everything he can to make Derek's life better? THANK YOU SO MUCH :D
It IS frankly heartbreaking… which means I’m totally into it.
Derek definitely went to sleep alone. He always does, these days. It doesn’t explain why he drifts awake in the middle of the night to the feeling of someone lightly poking his shoulder.
It’s probably not a good sign that when he opens his eyes and sees a gangly teenage boy in a red hoodie and grubby-looking black fingerless gloves standing over him, he doesn’t startle. His claws don’t come out; his eyes don’t flash. He just feels… resigned.
“You live like this?” the guy says, soft. Almost pitying. “I mean. You actually live here?”
That seems too obvious, not to mention too insulting, to merit a response. “What are you doing here?” Derek asks instead. His voice comes out low and rough. This is the first time in days he’s had any reason to say anything. “This is private property.”
The guy shifts on his feet and sticks his hands under his armpits uncomfortably. “Okay, straight to the awkward questions. I like that.”
1. “A wedding?”
2. “After everything you did, you’re asking ME to apologize for snapping at you ONCE?”
3. “Am I supposed to be scared of you?”
4. “Are you drunk?”
5. “Are you hitting on her for me?”
6. “Are you kidding me? We’re not ‘fine’!”
7. “Are you okay?” “Why do you ask?” “You’re wearing two different shoes.”
8. “Are you really taking his side against me?”
9. “At what point did you think that was a good idea?”
10. “Babe, you have a problem, please, let me help you.”
11. “Be my wife.”
12. “Before I do this, I need you to know that I have always loved you.”
13. “BOOM! That oughta show you not to mess with me!”
14. “But the carnival is right down the street! Can we please, please go!?”
15. “Can I kiss you?”
16. “Come back to bed.”
17. “Come on, let’s throw the dice, see what happens.”
18. “Come over here and make me.”
19. “Come with me.”
20. “Could you be happy here with me?”
21. “Crocs? Who hurt you so much in this life?”
22. “Damn. You clean up good.”
23. “Delete that immediately.”
24. “Did I just say that out loud?”
25. “Did I stutter?”
26. “Did you enjoy yourself last night?”
27. “Did you hear that?”
28. “Do you…well…I mean…I could give you a massage?”
29. “Do you ever stop eating?”
30. “Do you ever think if people heard our conversations they’d lock us up?”
31. “Do you ever think we should just stop this?”
32. Do you like me? Check yes or no.
33. “Do you need me to get anything from the store?”
34. “Do you think it’s possible that I…might be… pregnant?”
35. “Do you think she could have loved me?”
36. “Does he know about the baby?”
37. “Don’t fucking touch me!”
38. “Don’t say that. Not now.”
39. “Don’t say you love me.”
40. “Don’t you dare throw that snowba-, goddammit!”
41. “Don’t you ever do that again!”
42. “Either ask her out or I will do it for you!”
43. “Excuse me, I’m terribly lost. Can you help me?”
44. “Everyone deserves a second chance.”
45. “Everyone keeps telling me you’re the bad guy.”
46. “For some reason I’m attracted to you.”
47. “Frankly, I couldn’t care less.”
48. “Fuck…I feel I’ve been hit by a car.”
49. “Game’s over you son of a bitch! Tell me where she is!”
50. “Give me 5 bucks, I’ll explain later.”
51. “Go on then, tell me. Tell me you don’t love me.”
52. “Go then, leave! See if I care!”
53. “Guess who’s going to be a father?”
54. “H-How long have you been standing there?”
55. “Have I entered an alternate universe or did you really just crack a smile for me?”
56. “Have I ever lied to you?”
57. “Have you ever wanted to hate someone?”
58. “Have you lost your damn mind!?”
59. “He’s missing, not dead.”
60. “Hey! I was gonna eat that!”
61. “Hey, have you seen the..? Oh.”
62. “Hey, I’m with you, okay? Always.”
63. “His ego is so visible, I can almost watch it grow.”
64. “Hold me back!”
65. “Hold my hand dammit, we gotta make this look convincing!”
66. “How about we put the gun down and let’s talk about this?”
67. “How could anyone be that cruel?”
68. “How dare you!?”
69. “How long has it been?”
70. “I almost lost you.”
71. “I am not losing you again!”
72. “I beat you at Mario Kart and now you’re banishing me to the couch for the night?”
73. “I came here to explain what happened, and I’m not leaving until you listen.”
74. “I came home to a Nerf gun on the front porch and a note that says ‘Here is your weapon. I have one too. Loser cooks dinner. Good luck. xo’”
75. “I can manage on my own.”
76. “I can’t… I can’t lose you.”
77. “I can’t believe you talked me into this.”
78. “I can’t explain right now, but I need you to trust me.”
79. “I can’t get you out of my head.”
80. “I can’t let you do that.”
81. “I can’t start over again.”
82. “I can’t stop thinking about you.”
83. “I can’t swim!”
84. “I choose you.”
85. “I could never leave you, I love you too much!”
86. “I did a pregnancy test.”
87. “I didn’t ask for any of this!”
88. “I didn’t know you could cook.” “Oh, trust me I can’t.”
89. “I didn’t know you could sing.”
90. “I didn’t know you were so competitive.”
91. “I didn’t realize I needed your permission.”
92. “I didn’t think it was even possible for you to be so intelligent.”
93. “I don’t care what he said, it doesn’t mean jack squat.”
94. “I don’t know what I did to deserve you.”
95. “I don’t know why I’m crying.”
96. “I don’t snore, do I?” “Like a chainsaw.”
97. “I don’t want to have a baby.”
98. “I don’t want to hurt you.”
99. “I don’t want to let you down.”
100. “I got you a present.”
101. “I guess I was wrong about you. You’re not so bad after all.”
102. “I had a nightmare about you and just wanted to make sure you’re okay.”
103. “I had to see you again.”
104. “I hate you!” “No you don’t.”
105. “I hope one day you’re as happy as you’re pretending to be.”
106. “I just need you to do this one thing for me.”
107. “I just really need to have you here right now.”
108. “I just want this.”
109. “I just want to be alone right now.”
110. “I just wanted you to know that when I picture myself happy… it’s with you.”
111. “I know, but… I love him. You can’t give up on a person you love.”
112. "I know, but he’s your partner for this.”
113. “I know that you have reached a decision, but given that it is a stupid ass decision I have elected to ignore it”
114. “I love you.” “I know.”
115. “I love you. I’ve loved you since the moment I first laid eyes on you and – Oh, screw it!”
116. “I love you a lot, but please stop trying to cook me dinner, you suck.”
117. “I love you for you, don’t you dare think otherwise!”
118. “I love you more than anything in this world… which is why you have to stay here.”
119. “I love you, you asshole.”
120. “I made a mistake.”
121. “I may be an idiot but I’m your idiot.”
122. “I may despise you with the burning white hot intensity of a thousand suns, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you.”
123. “I may have… ripped my pants.”
124. “I miss her so damn much, and it’s killing me that she’s gone!”
125. “I need you to forgive me.”
126. “I never believed in soulmates until I met you.”
127. “I never learned how to whistle.”
128. “I never meant for anyone to get hurt!”
129. “I saw you staring at each other, I just wasn’t sure if it was sexual tension or murderous rage.”
130. "I see the way you look at me when you think I’m not looking.”
131. “I swear if you weren’t so attractive, I’d have punched you in the face nine times by now.”
132. “I swear it was an accident.”
133. “I swear it was like that when I found it!”
134. “I think I picked up your coffee by mistake.”
135. "I think I’m in love with you and that scares me to death.”
136. “I think we need to talk.”
137. “I think we should have another.”
138. “I think you’re just afraid to be happy.”
139. “I thought you were a dream come true.”
140. “I thought you were dead…”
141. “I trusted you!”
142. “I waited and waited, but you never came back.”
143. “I want my best friend back.”
144. “I want to go back to before….”
145. “I wasn’t going to wait around for you forever.”
146. “I wasn’t planning on asking you, but I’ve come to realize that life is short. Will you marry me?”
147. “I wish I could hate you.”
148. “I won’t give up if you won’t.”
149. “I won’t let you fall.”
150. “I-I can’t trust you anymore.”
151. “I’ll be right over.”
152. “I’ll sleep under the sheets, you sleep on top of them.”
153. "I’m flirting with you.”
154. “I’m freezing!”
155. “I’m laughing because you’re angry. I swear I didn’t do it!”
156. “I’m like 20% sure this plan will work. The other 80% means we could die horribly and violently, but honestly it’s a really solid plan.”
157. “I’m not good enough for you.”
158. “I’m not happy here.”
159. “I’m not surprised that you murdered him.”
160. “I’m not the only one who thinks that.”
161. “I’m only human!”
162. “I’m pregnant.”
163. “I’m sick of being USELESS.”
164. “I’m so happy you’re alive.”
165. “I’m so sorry! I will never doubt you again!”
166. “I’m so stupid to make the mistake of falling in love with my best friend.”
167. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know.”
168. “I’m sorry, but I can’t trust you anymore.”
169. “I’m sorry if this upsets you, but I’m going to marry her.”
170. “I’m sorry, run that by me again.”
171. "I’m sorry, what were you saying? I keep getting lost in your eyes.”
172. “I’m starting an idiot jar. Any time you do or say anything idiotic, you have to put at least a dollar in it—more depending on how stupid the thing that you said or did was.”
173. “I’m tired of being your secret.”
174. “I’m up to the challenge.”
175. “I’m yours.”
176. “I’ve been in love with you my entire life.”
177. “I’ve got good news and bad news.”
178. “I’ve moved on.”
179. “I’ve never felt this way about anyone before… and it scares the shit out of me.”
180. “I’ve seen the way you look at me when you think I can’t see you.”
181. “If he’s going to treat you like shit, I’m going to kick his ass.”
182. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were trying to seduce me.”
183. “If I die, I’m going to haunt your ass.”
184. “If I ever see you anywhere near her, you’ll have to deal with me!”
185. “If my parents knew what I was doing, they’d kill me.”
186. “If this is love, love is easy.”
187. “If you die, I’m gonna kill you.”
188. “If you don’t want to talk about what happened, then say so. Don’t just lie and say it’s fine.”
189. “If you keep looking at me like that we won’t make it to a bed.”
190. “If you shove cake in my face this will be the worst wedding night of your life.”
191. “IF YOU USE UP ALL THE HOT WATER ONE MORE TIME, I’M GOING TO BAN YOU TO THE COUCH FOR A MONTH.”
192. “If you walk out right now, it’s over for us.”
193. “If you walk out that door, you’re no longer one of us. You’ll be one of them and that means I’ll treat you like one of them.”
194. “Is… is that even possible? Like, can we do this?”
195. “Is… that my picture in your wallet/as your home screen?”
196. “Is it really you?”
197. “Is it supposed to look like that? Are you sure?”
198. “Is that a challenge?”
199. “Is that an apology?”
200. “Is that real?”
201. “Is that what I think it is?”
202. “Is that what you’re doing? Trying to make me to hate you?”
203. “Is there a problem?”
204. “Is there a special reason, as to why you’re wearing my shirt?”
205. “Is there something you want to tell me?”
206. “It could be worse.”
207. “It made a difference to me.”
208. “It must be hard with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line.”
209. “It was just a dream.”
210. “It wasn’t supposed to happen like that.”
211. “It’s a hobby of mine to prove you wrong.”
212. “It’s all your fault.”
213. “It’s been fun. We’ve had a good run, but you parked in my spot. I’m going to have to kill you now.”
214. “IT’S NOT COMING OFF!”
215. “It’s not what it looks like…”
216. “It’s okay, I’m here for you.”
217. “It’s okay to cry…”
218. “Just leave me ALONE.”
219. “Just talk to me!”
220. “Keep your head up.”
221. “Kiss me.”
222. “Let him go! It’s me you want.”
223. “Let me buy you a drink?”
224. “Let’s do something wild and crazy!”
225. “Look at me - just breathe, okay?”
226. “Look at that. I’ve never seen your face get so red.”
227. “Look, I don’t have much time, but I wanted to say I love you.”
228. “Looks like we’ll be trapped for a while…”
229. “Make a wish.”
230. “Marry me?”
231. “May I have this dance?”
232. “Meet me at midnight. Alone.”
233. “Meet me on the bridge in an hour.”
234. “Meet me on the roof in ten minutes.”
235. “Mind if I cut in?”
236. “My parents asked about you.”
237. “No! I’m tired of doing what you say!”
238. “No one needs to know.”
239. “No one will ever hurt you again.”
240. “None of this makes sense.”
241. “None of that matters now.”
242. “Not a day will go by that I won’t think of you.”
243. “Oh, my God! You’re in love with her!”
244. “Please don’t argue. You have to leave right now, you aren’t safe here.”
245. “Please don’t cry.”
246. “Please don’t do this.”
247. “Please, don’t give up on me.”
248. “Please, don’t leave.”
249. “Please listen to me-”
250. “Please say something.”
251. “Please, take me instead!”
252. “Promise me you won’t let anything happen to him.”
253. “Promise me you’ll stay.”
254. “Remember our first date? When you took me to Starbucks and it took me 15 minutes just to choose a flavour of Frappuccino? I was never sure about anything, never. But I was so fucking sure about you!”
255. “Run, and don’t ever look back.”
256. “She’s been missing since Friday and you’re not worried?”
257. “She’s missing, not dead.”
258. “Shit, are you bleeding?!”
259. “Shopping? Do I have to go?”
260. “Shut up and kiss me.”
261. “Since when do you drive a motorcycle?”
262. “So? It’s not your problem so butt out.”
263. “So, I found this waterfall…”
264. “So there was an accident…”
265. “Somebody’s in love!”
266. “Sorry, I thought I was alone…”
267. “Stop taking pictures! I’m fucking stuck. Be useful and help me!!”
268. “Stop talking about love for a minute and help me with this bullet wound.”
269. “Stop talking about the past, I could be dead in a matter of hours… make me up a future.”
270. “Teach me how to play?”
271. “Tell me a secret.”
272. “Tell me again why I let you convince me that this was even remotely a good idea.”
273. “That came out wrong.”
274. “That guy at the bar keeps staring at you.”
275. “That is not coming in this house!”
276. “That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!”
277. “The joke’s on them.”
278. “The paint’s supposed to go where?”
279. “The sign said not to push the button, so naturally I had to push it!”
280. “The skirt is supposed to be this short.”
281. “The three seconds rule doesn’t apply to sticky foods.”
282. “The way you flirt is shameful.”
283. “There are plenty of people out there who love you.” “Yeah, like who?” “Like me.”
284. “There’s no getting out of this. You ruined me.”
285. “There’s something I need to tell you.”
286. “Things don’t always turn out how they should.”
287. “This is… this is somewhere I never imagined I’d be.”
288. “This is by far the stupidest plan you’ve ever had. Of course I’m in.”
289. “This is so going on YouTube!”
290. “This isn’t just about you. It’s about what’s best for all of us.”
291. “Those things you said yesterday… Did you mean them?”
292. “Time’s up!”
293. “Twins? We’re…we’re having twins?!”
294. “W…Was that you making that noise?”
295. “Wait a minute. Are you jealous?”
296. “Wait, do you two know each other?”
297. “Wake up! Please, please wake up.”
298. “Walk it off!”
299. “Wanna bet?”
300. "Wanna dance?”
301. “We could be amazing!”
302. “We could’ve had it all.”
303. “We have to pretend to be married.”
304. “We missed our chance.”
305. “We’ll finish it the same way we started it…together.”
306. “We’re in the middle of a thunderstorm and you wanna stop and feel the rain?”
307. "Well….don’t keep me waiting”
308. “Well, this is awkward…”
309. “Well, this is where I live.”
310. “What are you afraid of?”
311. “What did I ever done to you?”
312. “What other hidden talents do you have?”
313. “What the hell are you doing here?! I told you I never wanted to see you again!”
314. “What the hell was that?!”
315. “What were you thinking?? Were you trying to get yourself killed?”
316. “When are you going to realize that I don’t care?”
317. “When I come back, that better be exactly where you found it!”
318. “When you love someone, you just don’t stop. Ever. Even when people roll their eyes or call you crazy… even then. Especially then!”
319. “Where did that cat come from?”
320. “Where did you find this?”
321. “Where did you learn to dance?”
322. “Where were you? Do you have any idea how worried I was?”
323. “Who brought pot brownies to the bake sale?!”
324. “Who gave you that black eye?!”
325. “Who’s gonna stop me? You?”
326. “Why are you baking muffins at three in the morning?”
327. “Why are you covered in mud?”
328. “Why are you dressed like that?”
329. “Why are you lying?”
330. “Why are you up so early?”
331. “Why can’t they see that they’re meant for each other?”
332. “Why can’t you see what you’re doing to me?”
333. “Why choose me?”
334. “Why do I even bother?”
335. “Why don’t they just kiss already?”
336. “Why don’t you say that to my face?”
337. “Why wouldn’t you come to me with your problems?”
338. “Will you just shut up for a moment so I can say something nice to you!”
339. “Will you please just give me a hand?”
340. “You are nothing like them.”
341. “You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”
342. “You better have a good reason for waking me up at the ass-crack of dawn.”
343. “You braided his hair?”
344. “You broke what?!”
345. “You came back!”
346. “You can trust me.”
347. “You can’t just sit on the sidelines your whole life!”
348. “You can’t leave me in the dark. You have to tell me these things.”
349. "You can’t protect me.”
350. “You deserve so much better.”
351. “You did all of this for me?”
352. “You did this for me?”
353. “YOU DID WHAT?!”
354. “You didn’t tell me it was karaoke night…”
355. “You don’t have to stay.”
356. “You don’t know you the way I do.”
357. “You don’t need to protect me.”
358. “You fainted…straight into my arms. You know, if you wanted my attention you didn’t have to go to such extremes.”
359. “You got her pregnant?! What were you thinking?”
360. “You had me at ‘free pizza!’”
361. “You have no idea what I’ve done for you.”
362. “You have the most amazing eyes.”
363. “You have to make a choice.”
364. “You have to remember!”
365. “You haven’t even touched your food. What’s going on?”
366. “You heard me. Take. It. Off.”
367. “You know I wouldn’t do this if I had any other choice.”
368. “You know my name?”
369. “You know, it hurt when I realized that you’re not in love with me. But nothing can compare to the pain I felt when I saw you fall in love with him…”
370. “You know, it’s okay to cry.”
371. “You lied to me!”
372. ″You look beautiful.”
373. “You make me feel like I’m not good enough.”
374. “You need to leave. Right now.”
375. “You need to let her go.”
376. “You need to wake up because I can’t do this without you.”
377. “You never told me you had a fucking twin.”
378. “You say the nastiest things when you’re angry, so yes, I’m walking away from you now.”
379. “You shouldn’t have even been there!”
380. “You walked away. Not me.”
381. “You weren’t supposed to hear that.”
382. “You’ll be the death of me.”
383. “You’re hiding something from me.”
384. “You’re my one exception.”
385. “You’re not alone.”
386. “You’re safe now. I’ve got you.”
387. “You’re the only one I trust to do this.”
388. “You’re too good for me.”
389. “You’ve got to be kidding me!”
390. “You’ve only heard his side of the story. You never asked mine.”
A/N: So this fic is inspired by the song “Adored by Him” by
Dodie Clark. Yeah that’s really it…
Warnings: Swearing but that’s normal.
Word Count: 2, 428
never expected any of this to happen. When I became friends with Dan, I did
think he was handsome and funny. But I didn’t think I would fall for him as
fast as I did. I always pushed away the feelings until they asked if I wanted
to move in with them. Being around him 24/7 made it harder to conceal it so I
just let it happen. No one knew about my feelings, except Phil, who figured out a
year ago. I always expected the feelings to just go away but they didn’t.
But then she
happened. Allison was Dan’s most recent girlfriend. They’ve been dating for
many months now, and he was absolutely smitten (cheeky Dodie reference again)
with her. He never spoke about how he felt about her, but I was able to tell.
The way he looked at her with adoring eyes, and smile at the mere mention of
her name. I don’t blame him though. She was beautiful, with her butterscotch
hair and her smile that could shine brighter than the sun, I bet anybody would
fall her easily. She was literally perfect, and I was just…well me. It was easy
to figure out how she made Dan’s soul practically glow, and it hurt. A lot.
hate you but oh it stings,
it feel to be adored by him?
It was hard
to hate Allison. She was super nice, and had the same sense of humor as Dan.
Plus, she makes him happy. That’s what matters, right?
sitting on the couch, watching my favorite movie with Phil. It was raining
outside so we decided to dedicate the day to watching a bunch of movies. Phil
and I were cuddled up under a blanket, eating popcorn. It was relaxing to say
the least. Dan was out at Allison’s house so, of course, Phil questioned me
about my feelings.
you ever going to tell him, Y/N?” Phil asked, nudging my arm with his
I pulled up
the blanket to my chest, and sighed heavily. “Philly we’ve talked about
this before. I’ll only ruin things so-"
should tell him. It’s best to get it out there.” Phil gave me a
sympathetic look. It’s like he knew Dan wouldn’t return the feelings but he
didn’t want to keep any secrets. To be honest I’m surprised he didn’t tell Dan
Phil and I
jumped off the couch when we heard a loud bang, and stumbling coming from
downstairs. We exchanged confused glances, and hurried to the front door to see
Dan, stumbling around the entrance of our flat.
guys!” Dan said, his speech slurred.
what the hell happened!?” Phil questioned, running up to his best friend’s
side and helping him take his shoes off.
Allison and I got in a fight. Stupid really-” He tripped over his shoes
that he just took off and laughed. He looked up into my eyes and smiled.
“Don’t worry I’m fine.” Dan pushed Phil’s hand off his shoulder, and
walked up the stairs by himself.
do you want to make sure he’s okay?” Phil asked, walking up to my side as
we slowly followed Dan up the stairs.
talk to him."
I let out
another sigh, and took another glance at Dan, who stumbled into his bedroom.
"Okay. I’m not telling drunk Dan anything though.” I pointed my
finger at Phil, and let out a small laugh to lighten the mood. Phil shook his
head, smacking my hand away and smiling.
go.” He laughed.
I walked to
the kitchen, and poured a small glass of water for Dan. I ignored the aching
pain in my chest, and the tears swelling up in my eyes. I put down the glass
for a moment to take a deep breath, and recollect myself. After a few minutes,
I made my way towards Dan’s room where I saw him softly crying. My heart broke
at the sight. It pained me so much to see another girl make Dan hurt. I hated
it. I walked towards Dan’s bed and gave him the glass of water.
you go, sweetie.” I sat at the end of his bed, waiting for his response.
you.” Dan sniffed, taking a sip of the water.
want to talk about what happened?” I moved closer to him. His legs were
hanging over the edge of his bed and he was staring at the cup of water in his
doesn’t trust me.”
do you mean?” I was right by his side after I finished the question. I
tried to make eye contact with him but he was so closed off, I decided to keep
a little distance.
thinks that I’m cheating on her with you.” He lifted his head slowly and
stared into my eyes. My face turned red and I stared at the ground. I felt the
butterflies in my stomach go crazy, and I had to take a deep breath again to calm
myself down. I looked back into his beautiful, chocolate eyes and stared in
silence for a while.
girl there’s no need to fret
it’s midnight, he’s drunk, and you’re the one in his head.
don’t even have to try at all.
can’t say I’m in love with her but I feel something…strong towards her you
know? I’m not even sure if she feels the same. It’s just- It hurts a lot that
she doesn’t even trust me. ” Dan’s eyes got glossy, and he stared down at
his cup again. All I did was nod my head. I understood where he was coming
from. Someone you may be in love with and they might not even return the
feeling. How ironic.
understand, Dan. But you should get some rest, then talk to her in the
morning.” I flashed a fake smile at Dan and stood up from his bed. I stood
in front of him, and he stared into my eyes like he was searching for
you, Y/N. You’re honestly the best.” Dan put his glass down on his bedside
table and got up to give me hug. I accepted it, taking in his warmth for that
short moment I had. I sighed when he pulled away and sat in his bed. “You want
to…stay with me for a bit?” He asked, not making eye contact. I gave him a
weak smile, and nodded, sitting next to him as he got comfortable underneath
track of time, waiting for Dan to fall asleep. I stared at his sleeping figure
for god knows how long, I felt like a complete creep. He looked so peaceful
with his head resting in my lap it was hard not to. I gently stroked his hair
as he slowly fell asleep, his arms wrapped around my body as his head rested on
my leg. I checked the time on his phone, 1:00 am. I noticed his lock
screen, expecting it to be a picture of him and Allison. But instead it was a
picture of him, me, and Phil at VidCon on our day off. I smiled at it, but
quickly my smile faded when a text from Allison popped up. I decided to ignore
it, and finally leave Dan’s side.
towards the kitchen, hoping not to wake Dan or Phil up. However, to my surprise
Phil was standing in the kitchen, drinking some tea while leaning against the
how did it go?” He asked, staring at me.
doesn’t trust him apparently. Allison thinks he’s cheating on her
with…me.” I sighed. All my emotions that I’ve been holding in all night
were surfacing, and I wasn’t going to let it happen. “Um, he’s asleep now.
He asked me to stay with him for a little while and I lost track of time
because he was…uh-"
with you?” Phil flashed me a smile, but it faded when he looked into my
eyes and noticed the tears coming up. He gave me a sympathetic look and walked
closer to me. “You should just tell him so he knows. So you don’t have to
keep hurting. He will understand, Y/N."
know Phil. It’s just- it hurts seeing them together so much. And of course I
want him to be happy! But that selfish part of me wants him to be happy with
me. God, it fucking hurts.” I felt a warm streak roll down my cheek, and I
quickly wiped it away, looking away from Phil.
I knew he was trying to make me look at him, but I hated being this vulnerable.
“Y/N.” I gave in and stared into Phil’s icy blue eyes. It was full of
sympathy, and I couldn’t take it anymore.
don’t look at me like that please. It’s only making me feel worse.” I felt
more tears surfacing and let out a heavy sigh. I heard Phil mumble a small
apology and he embraced me in a warm, loving hug. At that point I finally
broke. I started sobbing into his shirt, with every sob he would hold me
tighter, and tell me everything was going to be okay. He gently ran his hands
through my hair. I pulled away from Phil, and sniffed, gently rubbing my nose.
I know it hurts but-” Phil paused in the middle of his sentence and stared
behind me. I looked up to Phil, then turned around to see what he was looking
at. There was Dan, his hair curly and disheveled, and his empty glass in his
wrong?” Dan asked, noticing my red, puffy eyes and the tear stains on
Phil’s shirt. He looked into my eyes and I could tell he was concerned.
there’s something wrong, Y/N, tell me.” Dan walked over to the counter and
placed his cup on the surface. I looked up to Phil, and nodded, signaling for
him to give us some alone time. When Phil left the room, Dan pulled me into a
tight hug, and for the second time that night I broke down. “Want to talk
to me about what happened?”
away from Dan and stared at the floor. “It’s not really about w-what
happened. It’s more…what’s happening.” I let out a fake chuckle. Dan shot
me a confused look, and backed up to lean against the counter.
me what’s going on or so help me god Y/N I will-”
Um. I guess.”
it out, please.” Dan tilted his head, giving me a worried look. God I can’t
handle this anymore.
you don’t even have to respond to this…but I really need it out in the
open.” I could feel my heart beating out of my chest, and I took deep
unsteady breath. “I just need you to know that…that” I stared into
Dan’s eyes and I could feel my heart aching all over again. I felt tears
pouring out of my eyes and saw Dan’s tall figure making his way over to comfort
me again but I pulled away.
don’t. You’re just going to make this harder.”
“Y/N tell me. Please, you’re making me worried.” I realized that Dan
and I were standing really close, closer than we usually are. I looked into his
beautiful eyes like it was the last time then stared at the floor.
think I’m in love with you.” I mumbled.
Speak up, love.” Dan said softly.
I ran my fingers through my hair and avoided eye contact at all costs. “I
think I’m in love with you and it fucking stings so much to see you and Allison
together. I mean I don’t blame you, or her. Allison is like the definition of
perfect. I mean she makes me look blind with how adventurous she is and you
look at her like the world is fucking perfect. It’s so stupid to think that I
could compare to her. But god, do I wish it was me in your arms instead of her.
Don’t even get me started about how I feel about you because there is too much
history to even go over.” I shook my head, staring at the ground, watching
my tears hit the white kitchen tiles.
can you look at me please?” Dan was still speaking softly.
told you, you don’t have to even say anything. You could just simply ignore it
and leave, I’ll get the point."
at me, Y/N.” Dan said, more stern but still full of care. I rolled my eyes
and stared into his eyes. Even though my vision was blurred I could still see
the small glimmer in his eyes. “I’m sorry for-”
told you, you don’t have to do this."
we need to talk about this. We can’t just ignore it.”
I’ve been ignoring it for 3 years now, so I think I’m good. I know the speech
you’re about to give me and I just…” I let out a muffled sob into my hand,
and looked back up to him. “Please I can’t take this right now."
let me just-"
I’m so sorry I shouldn’t have said anything. I really need fresh air…I’ll be back
in a bit."
over to the clock on the oven, and slowly moved towards the door. "It’s
1:20, Y/N you can’t go outside alone."
I am, so please move.” Dan was blocking the doorway. I made eye contact
with him and got lost in his eyes again. I felt like time slowed down when we
stared into each other’s eyes, but I broke the contact because I felt more
tears coming. Dan reluctantly walked up to me, opening his arms to give me a
hug. But instead, I pulled away from him.
so sorry.” I mumbled, and ran down the stairs to the front door, putting
on my shoes and coat.
before I could hear anymore. I let the cold London air enter my lungs, as I
tried to relax from what happened, and trying to decide if I should go back and
face Dan, or go to a friend’s house. I ultimately decided on staying outside
for a while. Sitting on a park bench staring at the trees in the park as I
replayed what happened through my head.
I was going to post this later but what the hell. This is in Yoongi’s pov, there will be more in his pov but I figured this needed to be done since I had some people freaking out over the last chapter. Thank you to anyone who has supported this story, it means the world to me. Anyway, hope you enjoy! (Also if you messaged me about how to make a masterlist, I forgot your username, i’m sorry! Message me again for the link it you still want it.)
You can use these for your own stories, or you can request one for me to do. If there’s any specific stories you want me to do with the prompts you choose, let me know in the request. If you do choose to do one of these prompts, tag me in it so I can read it!
1. “I feel like I’m losing my damn mind.”
2. “Gah! Why are you so cold? Get off of me you icicle!”
3. “Marry me?”
4. “God, I was so worried!” “I was only gone for five minutes!”
5. “Please don’t shut me out.”
6. “I can’t believe you haven’t noticed. I’m screaming for someone to notice, to help me, and yet no one does!”
7. “Who the hell do you think you are?”
8. “This is going to hurt, I’m so sorry.”
9. “Who did this to you?”
10. “I’m gonna kill him!”
11. “Cuddle me you weirdo.”
12. “I’m pregnant.”
13. “Are you…crying? You? Mister/Miss, ‘I don’t cry, I’m tough as hell’?”
“Oh shut up, we all have our weaknesses!”
14. “You’re part of the family now, don’t ever think you’re not.”
15. “Breathe, can you do that for me?”
16. “I’m a burden to you!”
17. “I’m better off dead.” “You’re better off alive, with me.”
18. “You’re beautiful, and if anyone says that you’re not, know that they’re damn well wrong.”
19. “You’re warm, s'great for cuddling.”
20. “Send help, the kids are out of control!”
21. “C'mere you sexy thing!”
22. “I, um, might’ve gone a little bit overboard on the shopping.” “A little bit?!”
23. “You did this all for me?” “No, I did this for Jeffrey across the street. Yes I did this for you!”
24. “What the hell is happening to me?”
25. “You aren’t dreaming, look, I’m here, this is real.”
26. “There’s so much blood, it won’t come off!”
27. “Woah, slow down, what’s going on?”
28. “I’m so lucky to have you.”
29. “You mess with her/him, you mess with me.”
30. “That’s it, you’re staying here until I can get this sorted.” “But I–” “No buts!”
31. “I don’t want to sleep alone tonight.”
32. “I love you, you know that right?”
33. “I’m coming to get you, stay there.”
34. “Okay, so don’t freak out, but I got flour everywhere…”
35. “Is it supposed to look like that?” “I think so?” “Is that a question or a statement?”
36. “Woah, I never knew you had a tattoo!”
37. “Are you safe?” “I-I don’t know.”
38. “S/he deserves better than me.”
39. “We’re more than just friends and you know it.”
40. “It’s me! It’s me! Calm down, baby, please.”
41. “What have you been doing? Actually, don’t answer that, I don’t want to know.”
42. “Is the movie too scary? I can stop it if you want and we could watch something else.”
44. “Touch her again, and I’ll kill you.” “Will you? Because last time I checked, petty threats don’t do shit, ____. They just piss me off more.”
45. “You don’t mess with my family.”
46. “What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”
47. “Please don’t leave me.”
48. “Did you just slap my ass?” “Actually, I firmly grasped it.” “Did you just quote Spongebob?”
50. “Let her/him go, please! I’m the one you want!” “Oh really now? What can you do for me?”
51. “I’ve got you, you’re safe now.”
52. “And you didn’t think to tell me about this until now?” “I didn’t think it was that important…”
53. “I can’t carry on this way anymore, I can’t live like this.”
54. “You know if you wanted sex, you could’ve just asked.”
55. “Stop freaking out, you’re making me freak out! And I’m the level headed one of the house!”
56. “Please don’t do this, your family needs you, your friends need you, I need you.”
57. “You can’t hide from me!”
58. “Well this is a nice change of scenery.” “_____, we’re in a prison cell.” “I was being sarcastic.”
59. “How sweet, sacrificing yourself for her, when did you get a heart?”
60. “Um, I don’t think that what you’re doing is legal, so if you could just let me go, that would be great.”
61. “I thought you said you knew where we were going.”
“Yeah I lied.”
62. “Shit, you’re freezing, let’s get you warmed up, alright?”
63. “What happened to me?”
64. “I’m not letting you sleep on the floor, get up here.”
65. “It’s not like I’m some broken vase that you can just glue back together and then expect that everything will be okay again! It doesn’t work like that!”
66. “Everything I’ve done is for you, you’re the only thing in the world that matters to me.”
67. “Are you seriously stuck right now?” “Don’t just stand there! Help me!”
68. “I can’t do the things that you can do.”
69. “Please don’t post that, no!” “Oops, too late.”
70. “What game is that?”
71. “I said create a distraction, not this!”
72. “We’re in public, stop that.”
73. “I had some food from your fridge, I hope you don’t mind.”
74. “Hand over the girl.” “That’s not gonna happen in your lifetime.”
75. “Can you stop poking me?!” “I’m not poking you.”
76. “I’ve already told you this, we’re not killing anyone!”
77. “I’m about seventy five percent sure that this bridge won’t break.”
“Only seventy five?!”
78. “I need you to be my girlfriend for about five minutes.”
79. “I don’t need protecting!”
80. “You know they’re going to use the things you love against you.”
81. “It’s locked!” “You mean we’re stuck in here?”
82. “Shut up.” “I didn’t say anything.” “I don’t care, shut up.”
83. “Hey! I was watching that!”
84. “I thought they’d killed you, I’m glad I thought wrong.”
Summary: Jughead’s been neglecting his girlfriend in favour of the case leaving no time to see each other. It slowly gets worse until things escalate into a fight when you came home late when he’s been waiting to apologize.
Characters: Reader x Jughead Jones, Betty Cooper, Archie Andrews, and Veronica Lodge (mentioned).
Disclaimer: I do not own Riverdale or the characters involved. In this, like every other Riverdale fic I do, Jughead is NOT asexual in this.
Warnings: Swearing, fighting, neglect, and smut.
A/N: Finals are finally over and I’m free to write again!
It was a tough week to say the least with your boyfriend Jughead completely skipping the study dates you set. He had asked you out not even a full month ago in a sweet but very Jughead way that you appreciated dearly. Your teacher had put you together for a project that you were steadily doing the project solo and it was a lot of work to do.
You couldn’t believe how you barely saw him anymore with his obsession over the murder of Jason Blossom and he was spending it with Betty Cooper. That made you a little uncomfortable given she was a basket case and obviously mentally unbalanced from the Chuck Clayton incident. Jughead and Betty had gotten together earlier in the year for a month tops before it become glaringly problematic on how different they were. It was insane how little you saw each other when he lived with you. You were emancipated from your parents a year and a half ago and now you could see how it wasn’t that smart to start a relationship with someone you live with. He just didn’t care about you like you cared for him.
To: Jughead👑 From: Y/N ~When are you coming be here?~
To: Y/N From: Jughead👑 ~Can’t make it sorry, info about Jason came up~
Loki shifted slowly in his sleep, the sunlight shining onto his closed eyelids and disturbing him from his peaceful sleep. Loki fluttered his eyes open slowly, trying to draw in his surroundings. He felt the floor beneath him and realised he was resting on a soft carpet. He suddenly noticed that he wasn’t alone. Loki looked towards his chest and where his left hand was resting. He realised that someone was resting on his chest and immediately discovered that it was you. He suddenly stiffened and stressed out, trying to remember what happened. He shifted his hand underneath your head and carefully shifted your body off his, treating you like beautiful china. Once your were rested carefully on the ground, he stood up and delicately placed one arm under your knees and the other beneath your shoulders and warily picked you up. He placed your still sleeping body carefully on your bed and pulled his arms out from underneath you slowly so he wouldn’t wake you. Loki pushed a small strand of hair out of your face and smiled slightly, finding you beautiful and innocent as you were sleeping. Loki’s smile broke when he realised what he was doing, he couldn’t feel anything for you. It wasn’t right, and you didn’t deserve him.
Loki sighed as he walked towards the door and opened it, taking a quick look at you before closing the door lightly and walking out of the room. Loki walked down the hall and saw all the avengers sitting on the couch watching TV. Nobody really paid attention to him at first except for Thor, who was beaming at him. Loki looked at him, creasing his eyebrows with a confused expression.
“There you are, I started to think you’d never show up” Clint said, causing all the avengers to look straight at Loki, something he didn’t really appreciate. Loki nodded and looked down at his feet, still thinking about you. “I was asleep” he said quietly. He didn’t have a witty comeback for the first time since he got here, and he wasn’t really up for it. Loki looked back at Thor who was still smiling, and after a few seconds he stood up walking over to Loki.
“I’ll just be a second, I need to speak to my brother” he said, still smiling. Thor walked over to Loki and grabbed his wrist, leading him towards the hall.
“Wha…what are you doing!?” Loki sniped, irritated by Thor’s confusing behavior.
“I don’t know, anything you’d like to share with me, brother?” Thor said, raising his eyebrow and grinning. Loki shifted awkwardly but tried to cover it up by playing it cool. He looked up at Thor, a confused fake look on his face.
“What is your damage this morning?” he asked, Thor continued to smile at his brother unfazed by his response.
Request: I was wondering if you could do a Bucky x reader where Bucky notices that she gets upset whenever anyone mentions babies when she used to love the topic before and he finds out that she was recently diagnosed with infertility? If it’s too complicated or you don’t feel comfortable writing it, I understand! Thank you either way! ❤ - @blazeshira
Bucky Barnes X Reader
Word Count: 1492
Warnings: Talk of infertility, brief mention of sexual activity, it’s angsty and fluffy?
A/N: Hello! I know this isn’t exactly the exact same as the request, but it was what I was able to create, so I hope it’s alright!! xo
Just some of the many things that spring to mind when you think of him.
Calum Hood, CEO of Hood Incorporations, hasn’t left your mind ever since you met to discuss a partnership deal. Your father owns a business similar to Calum’s and you, his devoted daughter, handle some of the more day-to-day tasks, including meeting with the extremely attractive business partner.
From the start you knew Calum was different. Maybe it was the elegance in which he operated, the silky smoothness embedded in his voice.
Or, perhaps, it was the fact that he’d had you spread across his desk within ten minutes of your first encounter.
are you?” You asked, so quietly, it came out as a whisper. You could feel the
tears brimming in your eyes. You had never felt so deserted, so vulnerable, and
so useless. “I know you’re not just a friend. You sleep here every night, and
every time you look at me you look like I’ve hurt you.”
tears were now brimming in his eyes. He could see and feel the pain this had
brought you. He knew how much you hated feeling defenseless and for so long he
let you feel that way. He hadn’t even begun to surface the cause of the
Warning: smut, possibly Sam topping from the bottom, dirty talk
A/N: This was such a fun challenge! Thanks for hosting it! XOXO
Dean comes in late, so late that Sam almost considers pretending to be asleep. But they never really sleep anyway, and he’s not some worried boyfriend trying to play it cool, so he just sits up when the motel door finally opens.
“Hey,” Dean whispers. He seems caught off guard, but he’s walking perfectly straight and not slurring his words, so Sam knows he’s sober.
I just want to take a moment and talk about how much I love Victor Nikiforov and how he’s just such a refreshing character. I know everyone and their dog has done a post like this already but I’ve been crying over this lovable goof for months and this had been sitting in my drafts for too long now anyway and also I’m avoiding my textbooks AND THIS SORTA TURNED INTO A CHARACTER ANALYSIS I’M SORRY.
So as far back as the PV, there were assumptions flying around that Victor would end up being an antagonist of some sort. That either he was using Yuuri for his own gain, or was just straight up evil. Laughable now, of course, but the reason those rumors were prevalent was because we see it so often. How easy was it to think that Victor was “helping” Yuuri only to further his own goals in the end? We’ve seen this common mentor-betrays-student trope before and it’s no wonder that early on fans were afraid of this even as the show progressed. And honestly? This would have made for some great drama—for Victor to turn out to not be such a nice guy and for him to eventually become someone Yuuri had to defeat in competition. However the show did not go down that route at all. It turns out that yeah, Victor is actually just a really nice guy who cares a great deal about Yuuri and the people around him. He doesn’t show up in Hasetsu with any evil ulterior motives—he just wants to get to know Yuuri and help him take his skating to the next level, and maybe find inspiration (and love) along the way.
Also how could a man with a heart-shaped smile be evil???
HIIII!!! Umm could I request a scenario where y/n has Jungkook’s child but he doesn’t want it and leaves y/n and y/n is all alone until Taehyung says he’ll take care of the y/n and the child and you fall in love with Taehyung and Jungkook Regrets it after the child is grown up… Its kinda long sorry!! BUT I LOVE YOUR BLOG❤❤💙💙💙❤💙
Here it is
Hope you like it
Yet another test, another result. Unless they were all flawed, they were clearly saying that you were pregnant. And it was a big deal. You were too young, you would have had to give up the University and mostly you did not know how your boyfriend would react. Jungkook was as young as much as you are and you were always so careful. You could not figure out how it happened when memories of the night a few weeks before get into your mind. You were so taken by the passion that you had given up the condom and that was the result; a completely unexpected pregnancy. “Baby, you’re locked in the bathroom for nearly half an hour. Are you feeling okay?” Jungkook’s voice jolted you and you quickly threw the tests in the trash near the sink, by covering them with a paper towel so as not to make them visible. “Sorry, I was removing makeup. You know things for women, Kooks ” You apologized, coming out of the bathroom and smiling at him mildly; “What are you staring at?” “You look pale. Are you sure you’re okay? ” He asked curiously, coming closer to you and brushed your cheek with your fingertips; “Don’t make me worry.” “It’s okay, Kooks. Everything is fine. ” And that was the first lie in a long line.
__________ Your lies were getting too many and it was becoming increasingly hard to hide the truth to Jungkook. After making up some courage you had decided that that night you’d have said everything, hoping that he would have taken it good and above all being happy. After initial shock, you had begun to accept that pregnancy more and more until you felt happy to bring one creature in your womb. It was the fruit of your love and what could be wrong with something so pure and beautiful? “Kooks… Do you have two minutes? I need to talk to you. ” You began, sitting on the bed beside him, busy playing a video game that you didn’t know. “Sure baby, talk to me.” He smiled and hope kept increasing in you. “A few weeks ago I discovered something. Of course at first, I was scared… but I mean this is an amazing thing, believe me. ” “Don’t keep me in suspense, tell me what’s going on, Jagi” He encouraged you, slipping on the mattress as he approached you; “Have you found to be the best of your course? Is your brother getting married? Have you won a vacation? Teeeeeeell me. ” “I’m pregnant.” Your emotion was palpable in the tone of your voice and your gaze was bright, but Jungkook’s look made you freeze completely. His smile had vanished, his eyes were wide with shock and his look was totally blank. You immediately took his hand, stroking the backs with the pad of your thumb, waiting for the news to make way into his mind and the happiness you felt became his own. “Kooks.. I know we’re you–” “No, I don’t want it.” He immediately stopped you and those few words were a stab to your heart. There was no happiness in his eyes, only anger and you could feel it on your skin as he stared at you. “What you wanted to tell me, huh? I don’t want that son, Y/N, and you should think about your future, how it will be ruined by this child. ” “You can’t be serious!” “Yes, I do. We’re nineteen, we are kids ourselves. How are you going to raise him? Huh? ” “Kooks…” “No, I’m sorry but… It’s not what I want. ” He almost screamed as he rose from the bed, jostling you away and reaching the wardrobe. You looked right at him while he was taking a duffle bag and started to throw in his clothes, without bothering to fold them and place them. He was leaving you and just because you were pregnant, the idea itself disgusted you incredibly much and hurt you so much to leave you speechless. “I’m sorry Y/N; but this is not the life I want. ” “So you don’t assume your responsibilities?” “I… I can’t do that, I’m sorry. ” He whispered, turning to look at you. You could understand his fear, but not his actions. You looked into his eyes for a moment and after that little moment he turned back again, taking the bag and leaving the room. The sound of a door closing, shortly after, made it clear that he was gone. Forever.
“Yah, Y/N … He’s a jerk, I’ve always said that. ” Taehyung said for the umpteenth time, while his arms welcomed you with joy and you were hiding among them. It was in days you were in those conditions, struggling to eat, to sleep, that everything reminded you of him and it hurt you. The only relief came from the presence of Taehyung, who tried in every way to help as best he could. He even volunteered to come with you to the check up that you had hoped to do with Jungkook, but all your hopes and dreams were completely blown away. “How… How do I do it now? ” “What does it mean? Do you want this baby? ” He asked earnestly, looking down at you and shifting a lock of your hair so he can see your eyes. “Of course, Tae. ” “All right, then fuck Jungkook. The only thing that you have to think about now is your health and the health of the baby ” “I’m alone…” “What am I? A Unicorn? ” You heaved your face, upset by his attitude. He could not have really understood that if he wanted to help you during those months, he would have had to be close. It was too much to ask him and you did not want to ruin his life, it was the last thing that he deserved. “Taehyung… I can’t ask you this. ” “Listen, Y/N, you know me. I love children and you’re one of my dearest friends. Let me help you, I want to take care of both of you. ” He said, then giving you one of his brightest smiles. Tears pinched your eyes (but not enough to make you cry, just smiling back. He was there and for the first time in days, you did not feel alone anymore.
“TAEHYUNG.” “WHAT WHAT?” Taehyung screamed, running out of the kitchen with a fork full of food in his hand, looking upset. “I THINK… I THINK IT’S TIME … ” “I’M NOT READY Y/N, CAN’T HE WAIT?” “ASK HIM!” “SOOYOUNG, WHY YOU GOTTA GET NOW I’M EATING GOOD RAMEN?” You, as a reply, threw against him the remote control while the umpteenth and violent contraction made you fold in two for the pain. They had begun that morning but were mild and your gynecologist had made sure they were normal in calving. “KIM TAEHYUNG!” “OKAY, OKAY… WE’RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL, YOU … THE BAG, I GOT IT, ” Yet another scream as he ran to retrieve the bag, ready for days, for the hospital and came back to you. “ I HAVE TO TAKE YOU IN MY ARMS OR CAN YOU WALK? ” “JUST GET YOUR ASS TAEHYUNG, IT HURTS TOO MUCH.” You did not know what to expect, you were afraid that something could go wrong, that your little boy would be likely to hurt himself. A thousand thoughts invaded your mind but when Taehyung, without saying anything, took you into his arms and came running out of the house, all the negative thoughts vanished. Your guardian angel was with you, nothing could go wrong.
It was the most difficult and painful twelve hours of your life, but in the end, the little Sooyoung had seen the light. He was perfect, with already a bushy little of hair, powerful and clear voice so as to make the nurses laugh when he started to cry. You were too dazed to figure out anything and you accepted willingly the anesthetic in order to rest for at least a few hours without the slightest pain.
“Sooyoung, you look exactly like your mom. Yes… You’ll become a beautiful little man. How about I wake her up? ” A deep and full of sweetness voice woke you up and opening your eyes you laid your gaze on Taehyung, sitting in a chair beside you, holding your child in his arms. “Hey.. Look who’s here. ” He muttered with sweetness, getting up and approaching you. Gently, he put Sooyoung into your arms and a swirl of emotions made you break down and cry, while you kissed and caressed with your lips that perfect and small face. “He’s beautiful.” “As his mom… I’ll leave you alone, you need some time to get to know him. ” He rose from his chair but immediately you gripped his wrist, blocking him from leave you alone. “Stay.” “But… I mean, I think you want to enjoy this time with your son. ” “O-our son.” You faltered while he stared, caught off guard by your words. “Taehyung.. In these months you never left me alone and … I… Don’t go away. ” “Why? Let me hear you say, Y/N ”. “Because I fell in love with you, Tae.”
“Apppppppppppppppppppa!” “Why is my champion screaming like that? What’s going on? ”
You were sitting on the couch, checking out some books to write the next chapter of your thesis, while Sooyoung kept running around the house chasing Taehyung. Their screaming did not bother you, indeed ,somehow, they helped you to stay more focused. After four years you were completely accustomed to their madness.
“Appa I want ice cream!” “You have to ask mom.” Taehyung gave to you the “problem”, causing you to raise your eyes to heaven in a fake desperate way. Immediately the little Sooyoung jumped on the couch, holding onto your neck and stuffing your face with kisses. He was a corruptor, just like his father. “EOMMAAAAA, I WANT ICE CREAM” he screamed, pouting his lips as he always did Taehyung whenever he wanted to get something. “PLEAAAAAASE”. “All right, let’s go get some ice cream.” You agreed, squeezing him softly in your arms and getting up off the couch completely ignoring your studies; “But when we finish the ice cream, we get back home.” “YES, EOMMA!” It was a day in June, the sun was high in the sky and the temperature was perfect. You were holding hands with Taehyung while Sooyoung was two steps ahead of you who hopped, unable to contain the enthusiasm that he was trying at that time. “Sometimes I wonder if he’ll run out of his energies …” Taehyung whispered into your ear, making you smile and shake your head immediately; “But he’s so bea–” His break concerned you right away, so your eyes returned to alight in front of you. And the reason why he had stopped was immediately clear to you. Sooyoung was in front of Jungkook, the last person you wanted to see. Jungkook bowed to reach the cap that your son had lost and your looks have met. “Your cap, kid.” “Thank you! ” Sooyoung thanked him and you could see his toothless smile even though you were a few steps away from him. “Sooyoung, come here. Let’s choose our ice cream, come ” Taehyung recalled the child without deigning to glance Jungkook. The little boy immediately turned and ran up taking his hand he was holding out. They went into the ice-cream parlor, leaving you alone in front of your biggest regret and disappointment. Jungkook came up to you, his hands in his jacket pocket, and a guilty look drew onto his face. He smiled but you did not smile back, remembering only at that moment how much pain he had inflicted on you. “You’re looking good.” “Thank you.” was your answer, totally icy. “You and Taehyung, huh?” “It’s none of your business.” “Already… He… What’s his name? ” “It’s none of your business, Jungkook.” His smile faded away to your answer, but you did not felt sadness at seeing that look on his face. “Now I’ll go back to my son and my husband if you don’t mind.” “I regretted my choice every day for the past four years, Y/N”. “Jungkook… I don’t regret instead. Because I found a person a thousand times better than you, who didn’t leave me. On second thought, I just have to say thank you for abandoning me. Thanks to you, now I know what it’s like to be really happy. ”
Stargazing and controlling mothers
Warnings: Does Alice Coopers existence count?
notes: Lmao sorry for the long wait but I got hella busy and also sick. what can you do :/ anyways enjoy my PG fluff.
You stared at the ceiling, lost in thought. You were supposed to be doing math homework, but the glow in the dark star stickers that you had superglued to your ceiling in 4th grade were much more interesting. So you stared at your makeshift night sky and thought about everything.
You thought about your sister Polly, and how much you missed her. You thought about Jason Blossom’s death, and how you didn’t miss him. And you thought about your boyfriend, Jughead Jones, and how you really missed him. Your disapproving mother didn’t exactly know you were dating him, and you hadn’t been able to sneak off to see him in the past couple weeks. Everyone else knew, and you wished you could share that part of your life with your mom, but there was no way in hell she’d be okay with you dating the son of a Southside Serpent.
“(y/n)? Are you still awake?” Your sister Betty’s voice came from the other side of your door.
You tore your eyes away from the ceiling and ruffled a hand through your hair, “Yeah Betts, I’m still up. Come on in.” Your door creaked open and Betty walked in. She closed the door behind her and crossed the room to stand next to you. You sat up and nodded, “So, what’s up?” you asked.
Betty smiled sadly before taking a deep breath, “I’ve just been thinking about Polly lately. I mean, I know Mom won’t let us see her. And even if she did, Polly might not even be herself. But I really wish we could, I really miss her.”
You flopped back on your bed, letting out a long sigh. “Yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like Mom’s trying to erase Polly, She won’t talk about her, won’t let us see her, and I hate it. I hate the whole thing. I miss her. I miss the way things used to be.” Betty laid down next to you, the both of you staring at the star covered ceiling. You sat in silence for awhile. But after a few minutes Betty broke it with a complete subject change. “So, how’s Jughead?”
You grinned, “Good as far as I know. With your recent cheer-bellion Mom’s been cracking down on me with little errands for the newspaper. Trying to keep me busy, I think, so I don’t get any ideas about following in the scandalous footsteps of my sisters.”
Betty laughed lightly, “cheer-bellion?” “Yeah. You know, Cheering-rebellion.” Betty just laughed again.
The next morning you woke up before your alarm and rolled out of bed, your (e/c) eyes still bleary from sleep. You got ready for school quickly and threw your stuff in your bag. You climbed down the stairs and wandered into the kitchen. Betty was eating an apple and studying her history textbook at the kitchen table when you walked in.
“Are you studying at seven am?” “Yes.” “Do you have a test today?” “No.” “You terrify me.” You shuddered jokingly and went to steal a sip of Betty’s orange juice, but she slapped your hand away. “Get your own (y/n)."
You huffed as you grabbed a muffin from the box on the counter. "Nah, gotta get to school. Meeting…people.” Just as you had bit into your muffin, your mom walked in, already dressed for the day and chatting on the phone. “Bye mo
m, I’m heading to school.” You waved before turning to walk out of the room. But Your mother’s voice stopped you.
“Where are you going, Sweetie? School doesn’t start for another hour.” “I’m going early to work in the library for a bit.” You lied easily. You were meeting Jughead early today because you hadn’t been able to see him (other than the short lunch period) for weeks.
You grabbed your bag, muffin in hand, and walked out the front door. You walked to the school with a dorky smile on your face. There was a definite lovestruck idiot vibe coming from you. ____
When you arrived at the school, Jughead was waiting for you at the front doors. There were very few people hanging around the building, most teenagers didn’t show up an hour early to school.
When he spotted you he smiled. “Hey–” Before he could get out a greeting, you gave him a chaste kiss. When you pulled back he had a faint blush on his face, bringing a grin to your face. “I know you have a no PDA rule, but there’s barely any people around so. I feel like it shouldn’t count.” He smirked, “I’ll let it slide this time.”
“Hey, guess who doesnt have newspaper things to do tonight!” You switched the topic to your evening of freedom from your mother’s incessant errands. “Is it some unattainable version of you?” Jughead asked jokingly, but you sensed a tiny hint of sadness behind the teasing tone. “Sorry to disappoint, but it’s just regular me. Shocker, right?” He grinned, “So does this mean I can actually see you tonight?” You nodded while smiling broadly.
You and Jughead sat and chatted for about half an hour until the school was overrun with your classmates. You stood up to head inside, “I’ll see you at lunch?” Jughead asked. You grinned and nodded in confirmation. Then you went inside and headed towards your locker. ____
Later that day you opened your front door, immediately heading for your room, But before you could get even to the stairs, your mom stopped you. And she did not look happy.
“(y/n), are you dating the Jones boy?”
You froze and internally cursed. “What?” you asked, blindsided by her question. Your mother held up Betty’s Diary and fixed you with a stern glare. Dammit. You knew she had been reading that fucking thing. “You are aren’t you? You know how I feel about him! (y/n), I don’t think you should see him anymore.“
"I am not going to stop seeing my boyfriend just because you can’t get past who his father is!” Your temper was flaring. You crossed your arms, giving her a defiant glare. She rubbed her temples. “(y/n), I just want what’s best for you–” You cut her off, “No, you want what’s best for you.” Your tone was cold and clipped.
She could control everything else, you didn’t care. You would not let her control this. Alice Cooper was not going to stop you from seeing Jughead Jones. You readjusted your bag on your shoulder and stormed back out the front door. ____
You showed up at the Twilight Drive, completely pissed and on the verge of tears. You knew Jughead was working that night and he was the only person you wanted to see right now.
You knocked on the door to the little projector building, tears threatening to spill from your (e/c) eyes. Jughead opened the door, looking somewhat annoyed. His face immediately softening when he saw it was you, and not some unhappy drive-in patron. You didn’t say anything and just wrapped your arms around him, burying your face into his shoulder. Your breathing was shaky and unsteady from the overwhelming wave of emotions you were experiencing. Jughead put his arms around your waist slowly. “(y/n)? What are you doing here?” Jughead asked you, his voice laced with concern. You mumbled something into his shoulder, nearly impossible for him to understand.
You untangled yourself from Jughead’s arms and looked up at him. “She said she didn’t want me to see you anymore.” Jughead sighed. “We both knew that was coming.” “Yeah, well…it’s not like I ever had any intention of listening. She can control whatever else she likes, but not this. Not us.” You closed your eyes and exhaled heavily. You didnt want to fight with your mom, didn’t want to wish she was someone else, but that’s just how it was. “Can I hang out here for a bit? I don’t really want to go home right now.”
Jugheads lips quirked up a bit at the corners and he nodded. You smiled and climbed up the chain link fence before twisting and pulling yourself onto the roof of the pink projector building. Jughead’s eyebrows shot up in surprise. Even he had never thought of doing that.
He followed you up and sat next to you, the movie screen illuminating the whole lot. There were a few scattered cars around, but most people didn’t see movies on weekdays. “So, where’d you learn to do that?” Jughead asked as you leaned back, staring at the stars overhead. You grinned.
“When I was 9, I had no friends other than Betty and Polly. This was around the time Betty had a bit of a phase about her little sister hanging around. Although, I think that was ‘cuz she didnt want me tagging along with her and Archie. And Polly had her own friends. So I was alone most of the time. So I got bored a lot and used to sneak over the fence and onto the roof here so I could watch whatever was playing without being caught. Mom wouldn’t pay for me to come here whenever anything she deemed inappropriate was playing, which was pretty much everything. So I had to get creative.”
Jughead snorted, “I guess we were both pretty adept at getting in here without being caught.” There was a trace of bitterness in his words. He got that whenever he talked about anything even remotely relating to his family. You put your hand on top of his in an attempt to comfort him.
Jughead shook his head slightly as the movie credits rolled in the distance. “I’m okay. I just need to go take the reel out of the projector.” He lowered himself of the roof as you watched the people in cars pack up and drive off. You heard the chain link fence rattling as Jughead appeared back on the roof, laying down next to you. You put your head on his chest and stared up at the night sky. “Don’t you have to go home?” Jughead asked, his chest rising and falling steadily beneath you.
You closed your eyes and smiled, “Probably.” But you didn’t move. You didn’t want to go home, not yet anyways. You couldn’t say how long you and Jughead stayed like that, just watching the stars in comfortable silence. And pretty soon you fell asleep, your hands intertwined and your head still on his chest. ___
The next morning you were woken up by someone calling your name. “(Y/N)!?” you sat bolt upright and glanced around, Betty was wandering around the drive in calling your name. You almost had a heart attack when you realized it was morning. You stood up and waved your arms to get bettys attention. “Betty! hey!” Jughead stirred at the sound of your voice, While Betty headed towards the building.
“What’s happening?” Jughead asked groggily. “I’m going to die. That’s what’s happening.” You ran a hand through your hair and laughed ruefully. Your mother may actually kill you.
You and Jughead climbed down the fence and Betty grabbed you in a bear hug. “No one knew where you were and no one could get ahold of you! We thought you were dead! There’s a murderer running around!” Betty scolded you angrily. You checked your phone and the screen was black, signalling it was dead. “Oops?” You offered sheepishly.
Jughead leaned against the building and watched Betty scold you. “Oops?! Mom is ACTUALLY going to kill you this time!” Betty grabbed your hand and tried to drag you while texting with her other hand, letting everyone know you were okay. You tugged your hand out of her grasp and walked back to where Jughead was standing.
“If this is truly my end, I love you Jughead Jones the Third.” You grinned, an overly dramatic tone in your voice. You kissed his cheek and ran back to where Betty was standing. He was frozen with shock. That was the first time either of you had said I love you.
“What?” You asked innocently. Betty laughed lightly, even though she was still beyond angry with you. Your mom’s car pulled up and Betty leaned over to you. “Any last words?”
You would’ve laughed if you weren’t so terrified. “Totally Worth it.”