things maybe those other novelization posts missed
there’s been a couple of posts about the novelization highlights going around but whatever the world needs my thoughts right????
really just a rehash of my livetweeting sometimes direct copy and paste but whatever. LMAO THIS IS LIKE 5 PAGES LONG WELP SORRY FRIENDS.
- Even the excerpts from the rogue one novelization have not prepared me for the utter DRAMA that is cassian andor in this book omg
- everything about bodhi rook made me cry. HE DOUBTS HIMSELF. THE ONLY THING HE’S SURE OF IS THAT HE’S NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
- WHEN JYN IS AT THE LABOR CAMP JUST SO WE’RE ALL CLEAR SHE’D “RUN OUT OF FRIENDS.” SHE WAS WAITING TO DIE. HER CELLMATE HAD EVEN SAID SHE WAS GOING TO KILL HER AND JYN WAS LIKE “eh, the fight will at least be entertaining. I’m pretty bored so”
- Hi. Just wanted to let you know that after Cassian said like 10 words to Jyn, she was imagining them on a date.
- Jyn also is careful to try and shield cassian from a blast in Jedha city like you know just for safety and stuff. And standing close to each other. SAFETY THO.
- Cassian: I’m cold, I bet Jyn’s cold. I’m tired, she’s probably exhausted. She beat the shit out of those guys, IS SHE CONCUSSED? CHILL, BUD
- the. entire. time.
- cassian really cannot stop thinking about jyn and how she’s fucking up his job/mission/life AND YET
- the thing is CASSIAN IS VERY GOOD AT HIS JOB AS AN INTELLIGENCE OFFICER. he’s wildly good at it. and he’s sharp. so smart. the book constantly shows him sifting through his mental catalog of info he’s VERY SMART AND VERY PROFICIENT AT HIS JOB