A few New Years resolutions:
1. Be brave. Stop being holding yourself back because you’re afraid.
2. Speak up. You’ve got so much to say.
3. Focus on yourself. It’s okay to put yourself first.
4. Be more appreciative. You have so many people who love you so much, let them know you love them as well.
5. Do what you love. We’ve all got that one thing that makes us feel alive.
6. Put some time aside each day. Write in your journal. Meditate, read a book, sit down for a cup of tea, just relax.
7. Try your best at school. I know it’s stressful, but it does matter. Try to make the best of your time there.
8. Get more sleep. Nobody likes feeling tired all the time.