So I hoped that putting it into a real graphics would help…
But… I’m not convinced it did much good.
Okay so let me elucidate you:
I’m going to start from Frozen!
- The king of Arendelle and the Queen of Corona have very similar appearances (see numerous posts about them), so I believe they are related. I am also a firm believer that it was Rapunzel and Eugene’s wedding that the king and queen of Arendelle were headed to when their boat hit troubled waters.
- Chris Buck recently said (joking or not) that the king and queen of Arendelle survived the boat wreck, landed on an island, gave birth to a baby boy and then got eaten by a leopard, which is where Tarzan comes in. I also put pictures of his parents against pictures of the king and queen and they could definitely be the same people give or take a year or two, ya know? They also never really told us just how long the boat ride was and way back when those boat trips could have taken ages so.. Yeah that is pretty much that. I’m not super firm in my resolve on this one, but I figured I’d include it!
- So let’s go into Tarzan-verse for a second. I saw a post a while back about the potential of Jane being related to belle (see the teacup and tea pot and their totally similar appearances). I think that Belle and Adam could definitely have been the mother and father of Jane’s mother who could have then married Prof. Porter and had Jane.
- Prince Adam is next. I decided that it made sense for Adam to be related to Cinderella and Charming! This one I had a bit of fun with. Cinderella came from a household where she was constantly mistreated and I felt like she would probably be the type as a parent who would have loved to spoil her little prince when he was born. When he started to get out of hand, I could see her turning to her fairy godmother who could have appeared as the old hag and then turned him into a beast as punishment. He could have easily been in another one of their palaces when it happened and Cinderella, thinking that it would be good for her son to learn lessons about life and love, could have very easily allowed it to transpire.
- Charming’s mother is related to Snow White’s prince’s mother! For.. Well they look the same. They are related and no one will tell me otherwise.
- Charming’s father, on the other hand, is related to Prince Philips father because.. They look similar? I mean really, they could be twins haha.
- I have it that Prince Eric’s father was also a part of that family, but maybe it was his mother instead? Either way, Philip and Eric are related in some way or another because at one point there is a painting in the big hall of a couple that look a lot like Aurora and Philip and why would you hang a strangers portrait on the wall if you weren’t related?
- Now let’s go to Ariel. Her father is Triton who is the son of Poseidon (along with his sister Ursula) who is siblings with Zeus in mythology, so I have them as related, making Hercules and Ariel second cousins!
- Ariel and Eric’s daughter, Melody, marries someone and together has 13 sons because she was like “wow my mom had so many siblings I wish I had that”
- Number 13 of Melody’s children is Hans, carrying on his grandmothers lovely red hair and his grandfathers seafaring tendencies, making him quite the great naval officer. Plus, his grandmother was the youngest in her line and ended up queen by marrying someone in another kingdom. Where better to get that idea than in the family?!
And that concludes my disney family history lesson. I put far too much thought into that.