Being best friends with Finn Wolfhard would include:
I just felt like writing another imagine sort of?? Is this even an imagine?? What are these called??
But anyway, I hope you enjoy :~)
(this made me lowkey sad bc i wanna be friends with Finn man)
- Him teaching you how to skate
- Him buying you your own skateboard or longboard after he successfully teaches you how to skate.
- Biking or skating to 7/11 or some 24 hour convenience store at dead hours of the night just to get snacks
- When he finally gets his driver’s license, he drives to your house late at night just to go on spontaneous adventures.
+ or just drive around the neighborhood while talking about stuff
- Him telling you funny stories about the time he was filming IT or season two of Stranger Things. Whatever show or movie he was in, he would always tell you exclusive behind the scenes stories. You’re the only one who knows this shit.
- Live streaming together
- Being very competitive when playing video games
- Jokingly insulting each other:
+ “You’re such a dickhead, Finn.”
+ “Fuck off, Y/N.”
+ “You fuck off.”
+ “WAtcH YOUr LANguAGE!122!!!@!@#”
+ “NO YOU WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE.”
- Him introducing you to the IT kids and the Stranger Things kids
+ You of course get along with them very well
- Doing covers of songs and posting them on Youtube
- You guys would probably start a YouTube channel together
- His friends and your friends lowkey shipping you guys
- You stealing his shirts or hoodies
+ “Is that my jacket?”
+ “Yea it is.”
+ “Oh cool, looks cute.”
+ “Thanks hoe, this is mine now.”
+ *shrugging* “Ok, it looks better on you anyway.”
- Him defending you whenever you get unnecessary hate from fans
- Him hacking into your social media to post dumb shit:
+ He would post a double chin selfie on your snap story
+ Him tweeting dumb shit on your twitter:
+ “Finn is so ugly lol gross boy.”
+ Him logging back into his account to reply to the tweet he tweeted on your account:
+ “Wow this is bullying I thought we were best friends how could you do this to me.”
- Whenever you guys watch a movie together, one of you would always put their head on the other’s lap.
- You guys would face time each other when you guys can’t see each other face to face, like when he has to go somewhere far to film or something
- Late night phone calls, seriously man y’all would stay up till like 3 am just talking about stuff.
- You guys telling each other everything of course
- Everyone thinks you’re a couple, but your relationship is purely platonic
+ Your friends and fans are not convinced, but they go with it anyway
So that was fun, time to cry bc i’m not actually friends with Finn and he doesnt even know my dumbass exists lmFOOAOOAAO why do i put myself through this
JAMES POTTER, EMMELINE VANCE, PETER PETTIGREW, FRANK LONGBOTTOM, and EMMA DOBBS were knocked unconscious and taken from the room, groups of mischief-makers carrying them to an unrecognizable location. it’s almost as if the pranksters were under explicit orders. the foursome wakes up only to find the main door locked with magic, nothing but a concealed trapdoor that was spotted by EMMA. there are large pools of saliva scattered across the floor, but no animal in sight. only FRANK and EMMELINE still have their wands, but it’s no use in opening the door. JAMES has a bite on his neck that wouldn’t normally be considered dangerous, however, the veins surrounding it are beginning to blacken. it should be noted that a few pixies were found dead near the door.
So DAY6 came out and holy crap they are sooooooo much better looking in real life. I don’t know how, but they are!!! I thought Jae looked like he wasn’t in the mood but he was actually really smiley when the fansign started. Wonpil is really smol AND OMG HIS EYES ARE SO PRETTY. Dowoon was smiley and everyone tried singing happy birthday to him at the start but it kinda just faded out lol but we sang again later on. Sungjin akjdfa;sjf;adsjf;s;dfj uuuuugggghhhh ok Sungjin looks a million times better in real life. He’s not real. Photos and videos DO NOT do him justice. I couldn’t believe he looked like that seriously omg. Black haired Brian was a blessing and omg he kept waving at everyone.
So anyway, @its-youngk was in front of me. Jae was up first. She told him his face looked like a baby’s butt and he laughed and was like “Thank you??? Thank you!” Then it was my turn omg I didn’t really know what to say lolz. I just told Jae to come visit nz and he said “invite us” and then I had to move on lmao ok everything was really quick. Next was Wonpil and omg like he has such cute eyes and ugh he’s soooo sooo soo good looking. I just told him he was my favourite member and he said “thank you”. Then it was Dowoon next and I said happy birthday to him and he said thank you. Nothing special I guess hahaha.
NEXT WAS PARK SUNGJIN. HOLY CRAP PARK SUNGJIN aaaaaaaaaaahhhh. HIS EYES WERE SPARKLING. OMG OMG OMG. I really didn’t know what to say to him so I got there and just smiled at him for like a couple of seconds omg hahahah and he did that ^o^ face and was kind of like ooooohhh idk how to explain it hahahhha but I was like “omg I don’t know what to say” and he just laughed and I yelled “you’re really handsome” as I walked towards Brian lmao I hate myself and he laughed and said “thank you”.
I got to Brian and was like “I love your new hair” and he said thank you and then I was like “thank you for dyeing your hair black” lmfao hhahahahahah idk why I said that. I hate myself. Then I left.
You simply watched as Sam flipped through the books, trying his hardest to find what you needed.
“I…I don’t see anything”, he mumbled, not making eye contact with you for even a second.
You smirked, pushing yourself off the pillar and walking closer to him.
“Well, I think you need to try harder, sweetie”, you purred into his ears, licking the lobe softly as Sam shuddered.
“You know, if you find me what I need…I’ll give you the best reward you could think of…” you whispered, sitting down in his lap and grinding down on his half hard cock, feeling it growing stiffer beneath you.
Sam looked up at you, licking his lips, before the door swung open.
“What the hell are you doing? I told you, make him work. Not sit on him”.
You rolled your eyes at Lucifer, knowing he was overreacting.
“He’ll find it. Right, cutie?”
Sam nodded, completely entranced by you.
Lucifer watched as the Winchester’s eyes raked over your body, not liking the way his unworthy thoughts were growing more and more filthier.
The devil snatched your hand and pulled you closer to him, lips attaching onto your as he pressed a possessive kiss onto you.
You melted into it, kissing back as tongues and teeth clashed against each other.
You pulled back, panting lightly.
“Now…remember that your ass belongs to me and me only. Do your job now. Get this stupid cow to focus!” he yelled, pointing at Sam’s dumbfounded face.
“Yes, my lord”, you teased, smacking Lucifer’s ass as he walked away.
Once the door shut, you turned back to Sam and smirked.
“Sorry, cutie. Your ok looking, but my devil’s better. Now…find what I need, or mommy dearest gets it”.
Snapping your fingers, Mary showed up on a chair, tied and bloody, hair pulled out, bones broken as she sobbed.
-Super sweet boyfriend but also super sexy and charismatic. Would be super duper soft and then all of a sudden let out a hip thrust to your face, you get the best of both worlds my love.
-You’re literally the most precious thing he’s ever gotten to call his so he will be loyal and sort of possessive in a way. Will always try to find you in the fan-meeting/music show crowd to make sure you’re ok. Make sure it’s always ‘hands off my gf’ with the other members and even watches you from afar when you’re talking to a friend or paying for a drink at the cash register like chill taeyang the chances of the cash register employee hitting on me are very slim.
Skinship in public has no limit and private skinship has no boundaries. Will touch u everywhere and anywhere with your permission of course. The type to lay a peck right on your butt cheeks playfully when you two are at the beach like taeyang there are kids here! Forehead kisses is his signature display of affection from just waking up in the morning together to random moments where he was just looking at you and admiring.
-occasionally sleeps at the dorm and walks him to dance practice every morning. You come to see him every lunchtime to eat there(you bring food for everyone)-will freak out if you don’t come. Also picks him up from practice and thats when you two either have dates or go to his dorm to cuddle. Dates are often to the movies, watching the sunset at the beach or karaoke places. Every moment with you is precious so to him, watching a sunset at the beach is the best. It’s A tradition for you to see him after practice though so even if there’s no date, he still wants to just be with you back at his dorm. So basically you and sf9 are SUPER close so one day you just eventually just move in and Taeyang is SUPER happy because you now share a bed together.
-A charismatic guy but also needs your validation and opinion on his dancing etc. annoyed when you both are watching a music show and you fangirl. “Ok but, i’m better looking and dance better than pentagon right?” “Babe you can’t just compare yourself to a whole group.” “But I can. I’m your boyfriend. But be honest, not just because you’re dating me.” Loves when you compliment him. One time you were in the waiting room and you told him how he was the most talented idol tonight after he performed and he sort of cried tears of joy. Takes you to every music show and award show he’s invited to even if it’s in secret and you have to pretend to be a staff member. Without you there for moral support, he would be very uneasy and get nervous easily.
-Sex would be hot. Lots of slow thrust and eye contact just to tease you and loves it when you moan his name. Once he get’s what he wants, he will pick up the pace and eventually turn love making into really rough sex. (Not all the time but occasionally). Type to also sort of boss you around like ‘get on your knees babygirl-NOW’, but once it’s over he will become really soft again and plant butterfly kisses everywhere on your entire body because to him, you are the most beautiful thing he’s ever laid his eyes on.
-He knows dating an idol is hard and most of the time the only way to see or be with him is to tag along when he’s working or practicing but because of that realization, he will never take you for granted or pick a fight. If you so fight, he will completely drop it, fearing he might lose you- even if he was the right one in the argument. Loves you so much and always tells you every night before bed that once he’s famous and rich enough, that you would no longer need to work because he will support you.
Why your art isn’t getting attention from professional clients. | Insight from a client’s perspective.
So a lot of you guys don’t know this, because I don’t like to show my hand, but I am actually an author and the leader of an independent business [we’re JUST getting started so nothing too flashy]; but we’ve got 2 major projects in the works and we’re going to work closely with a lot of artists/designers in the very near future.
As someone who’s been on the “other side” of it, actually seeking professional artists for quite some time, I thought I’d share some insight as to why you’re maybe not getting the responses you want when you submit your portfolio for jobs.
1: You’re too young.
| When I tell my graphic designer to find an artist, one of the requirements I have is that you must be 18 years or older. I don’t do this to be “ageist”, but there are a lot of things we’d have to take into consideration if we were to work with a minor. Here are just some of my personal reasons why I don’t work with minors.
| +Do you have your parent’s permission? Yes its just drawing, but it’d be frustrating to have to constantly go through your parents every time we wanted to work with you. You are not able to sign any sort of legal documentation [such as a contract to grant us rights to the work] and therefore they’d have to sign for you.
| +Time vs Workload. In the United States you are legally required to attend school until you are 16/17 years old. You being in class for 8 hours a day, then having homework plus whatever other obligations leaves you a very small window to work for us, vs someone who does artwork full time or controls their own schedule.
| +Ethics. When adults interact with minors there is a certain set of boundaries and power dynamics that need to be observed. I require anyone who does ongoing work for us to provide a secondary means of communication other than email; this is to make sure we can reach them if there’re any problems. It’d be inappropriate for a high school student [you] to exchange contact information with us, 25-30 year olds. While I know my team and none of them would ever behave inappropriately, this is to protect both us and you.
So I don’t work with minors period.
2: You require payment up front, but don’t want to sign a contract.
| When I purchase something online, whether it be from a store’s website or Amazon, I don’t have any problems paying up front. This is because I know it is an accredited retailer with a lot of people and systems in place that ensure I receive what I pay for within a certain window, as required by law. There is also quality control which ensures that I get exactly what I was promised.
There is no entity that holds you legally accountable aside from me. Even with a contract, the legal process is a strain on time, energy, and resources that could be better spent elsewhere. I’d have to get a lawyer. They’d have to review the contract. They’d have to determine if we have a case. We’d have to wait months for a reply and a court date, then we’d have to show up, and then pay said lawyer: meanwhile for all the time and money spent I could’ve just hired somebody else.
It’s time, its money, its an entire ordeal that isn’t even worth it for whatever work we’re getting 80% of the time anyways. “I promise!” is not sufficient for me to give you a portion of our very limited budget.
If you require your clients to pay anything before you start drawing: expect to sign a contract.
3: You have no variety/You look just like everyone else.
| I have personally looked through over 140 portfolios submitted to me and I can tell you all but maybe 8 of them: Looked. Exactly. The. Same. Both to each other and to all the other work in your portfolio.
For example: I said I was looking for an anime-style artist for my dark fantasy novel. Every single artist except 8 who showed me their work only had cutesy doe-eyed anime girls posing with pastel colors. They had the same faces, the same body types, the same poses, etc. Which is fine if that what you like to draw. But if you submit to my ad and I’m wondering “okay, but can they do a fight scene? Can they do a different style [chibi? shounen? shojo? etc] What about clothes? Weapons?Different facial expressions? Poses? Different genders?
[Seriously, why do so many of you only draw young girls/women?
If I have any male characters (like the protagonist!) then you just disqualified yourself right off the bat!
Please think about this when you’re putting your portfolio together!]
Different ages? Different skin tones? Different body types? Hair Textures?”
- Then I’m going to pick someone else.
No matter what kind of artist you are, variety is so important. Because even if someone says “I need somebody to draw a lamp!” and all you literally draw is lamps- somebody else just submitted a portfolio that looks like an Ikea catalog. Why should I pick your lamps? Especially if all your lamps look the same. If all you draw is one thing and you have no range, it looks amateurish compared to someone who can do what you can plus more.
Telling me “I can draw guys!” when your portfolio doesn’t have one guy in it, vs someone who has male and female characters at the very least- right away I’m looking at them over you.
| +You never know what someone is looking for. Don’t show them only what you think they’d want to see. It’s always best to show them a little bit of everything you can do. Your portfolio speaks for you. No matter what you tell me, the evidence is right in front of my face. Make sure your portfolio is always an accurate reflection of your skill and range.
4. You come across as unprofessional.
| This one is a little bit harder to define, but please make sure you present yourself as a professional. Even if you’ve never done this before, approach it like a job interview because it essentially is.
| +Always use proper spelling/grammar to the best of your ability. At least at first, then once you become more familiar feel free to relax a little. But you want to show people you’re taking this opportunity seriously. Someone who puts effort into their communication vs “lol ok xD” simply looks better. Your personal page/website can have whatever, but the important question you should ask is “how do I want to present myself?” If you come across like you don’t care about whatever you’re doing for me, I’m going to assume you don’t.
| +Keep your page/website active. If your page looks dead then you may get passed over for someone who appears more “present”. It can be as simple as having a blog update every once in a while or uploading a quick sketch of something, or even having a link to a twitter. Something where clients can see “Oh hey, this person is still around.” Even when there’s nothing going on, always try to have recent updates.
| +Avoid harsh negatives. This is the big secret right here folks! Having your own set of guidelines and boundaries is important for anyone. However, if the first thing someone sees when they go to your page is a giant list of things you “ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT DO!” it makes you appear inflexible.
A technique I suggest is one I call the “vague refusal”, at least when it comes to professional quarries. Instead of, for example, “NO PORN” a better phrase is “Unfortunately, I’m unable to accept work with sexually explicit themes at this time; however feel free to contact me with any other ideas you have!” This communicates 3 very important things.
|++1: That you understand and sympathize with the client’s needs [Even if you don’t really].
|++2: That you are not necessarily unWILLing, but unABLE [wording is important!]. Even if you’re unable because you’re unwilling- never say you wont, only that you cant. If they ask why then feel free to say whatever, but if a client is professional then they will not challenge your refusal.
|++3: That although you cannot do those things, there are lots of other things you CAN do, and you invite clients to approach you.
[This is a technique often used when it comes to rejection emails.]
“Hi Sarah! Thank you for your interest in a position at ___. Unfortunately we are UNABLE to offer you a position AT THIS TIME, however we will keep your application on file and encourage you to seek employment with us in the future.”
5. You can’t meet their needs.
| Sometimes you just aren’t what they need right now. Maybe your style isn’t what they’re looking for, maybe your price is outside of their budget, or maybe they need more done than your schedule allows for. Chances are it has nothing to do with you personally and it doesn’t mean you’re a bad artist. It just means that they’re looking for a very specific person right now and you simply aren’t that person. Keep drawing! Keep your portfolio up to date! Practice with expanding your range!
I wanted to write this to give a little bit of insight to what goes on in mind of a client who’s looking through your work. Whenever an ad is posted we get hundreds of submissions so it really becomes a game of choosing people who have that perfect storm of prices, quality, and professionalism. Hopefully you guys find this helpful! I had a lot of fun writing it.
The morning after having sex with your significant other who was always rough. You woke up sore because your superhero boyfriend pietro wanted to have sex with you all night because he had gotten back from a week long mission. Carefully and quietly you got up from your bed and slipped on the shirt pietro wore the night before. You wanted to surprise pietro with breakfast in bed so you went into the kitchen to make him his favorite breakfast.
You were so focused on making pietro his breakfast you didn’t notice that he had entered the room until you felt his hands around your waist “Is that my shirt?” Pietro asked as he hugged you from behind.
“Yeah sorry about that but you ripped my clothes off my body last night and i don’t have a spare in your drawers.” You looks over your should and noticed pietro’s bedhead.
“It’s ok princess, it looks better on you” pietro turned you around and slid his hands under the shirt so he could squeezed your ass “I love your ass” he commented when he squeezed your ass and leaned in so he could kiss you.
He was about to kiss you but stopped when you heard Wanda fake gagging “gross ! ! ! Can you guys stop making so much noise when you guys have sex. It’s gross and disturbing.” Wanda begged before she walked out of the room.
Once she was gone Pietro was about to lean in and kiss you but you stopped him “Go back to bed and rest, I’m almost done so we can have breakfast in bed.” you pushed him off and continued cooking.
- okay so you’re a regular customer at an ice cream shop - three boys named seokmin, soonyoung and seungkwan work there and they seem to be the only employees since you’ve never seen anyone else - you discovered this place during a really hot summer day and you needed something cold asap so you decided to enter the first shop you saw which just so happened to be this ice cream shop - seungkwan was the one at the counter while soonyoung and seokmin were in the back probably doing something stupid AS USUAL - so you order an ice cream cone and after getting it, you leave the shop because no one else was in there and you felt awkward being the only customer - you walk through the door and disaster strikes immediately - it’s boiling hot outside if you haven’t noticed so your ice cream melted EVERYWHERE in the span of FIVE SECONDS - seungkwan saw the whole thing from where he was and when you walked back inside and asked “yeah uh is it all right if i get a new one?” - he just lost it - you ended up laughing along with him and the sound of your laughter caused soonyoung and seokmin to rush to the front, and when they both saw you covered in melted ice cream they laughed too - you started coming by more often and you eventually became a regular customer - and not only that…. you also developed a crush on seungkwan - so you enter the shop after a long day at your workplace, excited to eat some ice cream and see your friends - seungkwan grins “ah (name)!! you’re here, we’ve been waiting” and soonyoung and seokmin both greet you too - when you walk over to the counter, seungkwan asks “so, flavor of the day?” and you say “of course” - you and seungkwan liked to play a little guessing game - since you already tried every flavor of ice cream at the shop, he would make you guess what the flavor of the day is to see if you remember the ice cream’s taste and name - so you close your eyes and he takes a sample spoon and scoops up some of the ice cream of that day’s flavor - he feeds it to you and after licking the spoon clean, you say “is it….. vanilla toffee bar crunch??” - and the three boys all cheer because you got it right!! - soonyoung takes a cone and gives you a scoop of the day’s flavor and hands it to you once you paid for it - “oh it’s been a while since i had this one!!” you exclaim as you take a lick of your ice cream - soonyoung screams “IT’S THE BEST FLAVOR BECAUSE IT’S MY FAVORITE ONE” and seokmin goes like “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? THE BEST ONE IS THE CLASSIC COOKIES AND CREAM” and they both begin arguing while you and seungkwan are just like omfg SHUT UP - seungkwan’s like “you’re right in front of each other’s faces WHY DO YOU BOTH HAVE TO SCREAM” - and you’re just laughing on the side as they all argue and jump on each other’s backs and yell in each other’s faces - they’re just so much fun to have around. you’re so glad to have become such good friends with them - when you finish up your ice cream, you leave the shop and unknown to you, seungkwan watches you go with a smile on his face - soonyoung and seokmin notice this and just start nudging each other until seokmin says “oh seungkwan what are you looking at hmmm?” wiggles eyebrows - “or should we say who??” soonyoung grins - and seungkwan’s all embarrassed and says “am i not allowed to look outside??” and his co-workers just giggle between themselves and seungkwan runs to the back to hide his red face - the next day you come by at your usual time and say “flavor of the day please!!” when you reach the counter - and seokmin came prepared ok he saw you walking towards the shop and already scooped up a bit with a sample spoon - he slides over to you behind the counter (think of his dance move in pretty u when he’s sliding from one side to the other behind the couch) and says “say ahhh!!” - and seungkwan gets so jealous so he quickly picks up a sample spoon, scoops up some ice cream and pushes seokmin out of the way - you laugh as you lick the ice cream off of seungkwan’s spoon and when you’re not looking seungkwan shoots seokmin the deadliest glare - you say “oh i know this one!! is it strawberry shortcake supreme??” - and soonyoung passes you an ice cream cone with the scoop of the day’s flavor on it already because he knew you were going to get it - but when you receive the ice cream, you look down at it with a frown and the three boys all notice immediately - “is there something wrong??” seungkwan asks - and you say “no no it’s just that i’ve tried every flavor here already a bunch of times, do you know if you’ll be getting any new ones??” - soonyoung throws a hand over his chest and says “(name) getting sick of our ice cream?! THE WORLD MUST BE ENDING” - seokmin breaks out into a smirk when he says “oh…. actually we’re getting a new flavor tomorrow” - soonyoung says “we are?” and seokmin steps on his foot and he immediately straightens up and says “oh yeah!! i remember now!!” - your eyes light up and you exclaim “really?? i can’t wait to try it tomorrow!!” - soonyoung says “oh you won’t be disappointed, it’s a really good flavor from what we’ve heard. i can already tell it’ll be your favorite” - seungkwan’s just like “how come i didn’t know about this??” - after talking with them all for a while, you finally finish eating your ice cream and exit the shop - seungkwan turns to his two co-workers when you’re gone and says “oh yeah so what’s the name of the new flavor??” - they both just look at each other and smirk at him and tell him “ok look seungkwan you better not mess this up….” - you come back to the ice cream shop the next day and exclaim as you walk through the door “i’m ready for that new flavor!!” - soonyoung says “coming right up!! seungkwan will get that for you, seokmin and i have to replace the empty tubs with full ones” and they both run to the back while giggling LIKE THE FIVE-YEAR-OLDS THEY ARE - seungkwan looks pretty nervous you notice but you just shrug it off as you lean over the counter and you laugh “should i still close my eyes even if i’ve never tried this flavor??” - and he quietly says “i think i’d be more comfortable if you closed your eyes” - you don’t really know what he meant by that but you just shrug and proceed to close your eyes - seungkwan says “no peeking!!” and you nod as you patiently wait for him to tell you to open your mouth so you can eat the ice cream - but he never says it - instead you feel something on your lips, and when you open up your eyes, you see seungkwan kissing you!! - and then he pulls away after a while and says “i….. kind of liked you for a while now….. do you maybe want to go out on a date with me this weekend?” - your shocked expression fades upon hearing his confession and you lean over the counter to kiss him again - seokmin and soonyoung (who were eavesdropping) peek into the shop from the back and when they see you and seungkwan kissing, they had to cover each other’s mouths to stop the other from screaming - when you pull away, seungkwan asks “so is that a yes…..?” and you’re like “YES SEUNGKWAN” LOL - flavor of the day: boo seungkwan