I hope you’re all having a good day/night but I know this time of the year can be pretty hard for some people too.
I want you to remember that everything will be okay, even if you’re spending this weekend with unpleasant people or just alone. You are loved and there so many good things to look forward to, even if you can’t really see them now ok?
You can chat with a friend again, read a great story, pet a dog, meet someone amazing, discover tasty food, listen to a great new song, watch a good show or movie, learn new things, suddenly become passionate about something you’ve never considered and so many other things. Things that are only yours and I can’t really think about. They’re worth it, so hang in there.
Thank you everyone for the support and honestly for just being out there!
1. she shows up at a very tense time for the story, obviously she’ll be some part of the larger plot
2. she is EXACTLY the kind of person ed wants to date. everything about her is perfect - suspiciously so. (the riddles, the random trivia facts, the whole looking exactly like the love of his life that he just so happened to murder thing)
3. she is very much not normal. she has some sort of obsession with ed: she made paper dolls of them 1 day after meeting him, she doesnt care that hes a murderer, apparently next episode she dresses herself up to look more like ms. kringle. not exactly “average woman you happen to run into and fall in love with after 5 seconds and start dating” behavior
4. she doesnt care that ed is a notorious murder.
5. she showed up just in time to push ed and oswald apart, just when everything was starting to work in their favor
6. seems kind of in the dark about a lot of important things, like how ed was in arkham. she also said she “feels like shes known him her whole life”
other stuff we know:
1. identical clones of characters are feasible. the mysterious bruce clone (who knows nothing about his past), the jim gordon impersonator (obviously not an actual clone but still an imitation)
2. kathryn is looking to keep an eye on oswald. and who just so happens to show up and seduce his closest… friend. this would probably be the easiest chance someone would have to spy on him.
3. ed starts becoming unstable (seen in the promo) because of isabella and her similarity to ms. kringle
4. gotham does not have a good track record of random people turning up out of the blue and actually being normal people.
1. isabella is a clone from the same vein as the bruce clone, and also has no idea what her background is.
2. isabella was sent by the court of owls to get close to ed and spy on oswald
3. isabella is part of a plan to destabilize ed - who sent her? (butch?)
4. isabella is evil, operating on her own, and i have no idea what her motives might possibly be
i dont know exactly WHAT we should expect, but isabella is definitely not who she says she is and should definitely not be trusted.