why bare: a pop opera deserves your undivided attention:
- its about two boys in love in a catholic boarding school bitch sign me up ??
- has a self depricating fat girl song like bitch me too tf
- barrett wilbert weed was in a version of it (tho she was in the reworked musical which…is not as good as the original pop opera ok trust me)
- has a high quality recording on youtube (this is the best ver ive ever seen tbh the peter is so precious)
- ITS GAY BITCH JUST FUCKING WATCH IT YOU’RE ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT MUSICALS NOT BEING GAY ENOUGH GO AND WATCH SOME NICHÉ GAY MUSICALS FFS
- the soundtrack has some absolute bangers ok it may not sound like it at first but ? once youve watched it and understood the songs in context youll be obsessed
- It Will Make You Sob (thats right its a sad gay musical)
- imagine modern day catholic spring awakening
- cmon guys we got be more chill (not canonically gay, no video recording) suddenly super popular we can do it for bare (canonically gay, high quality recording)
@saltyalienmilk asked: Fam, you should write a fanfiction where Michael calls Jeremy jemmy (*｀･へ･´*)
Anon asked: Boyf riends fic idea that Jeremy and Micheal are hanging out in Micheals basement, playing video games or getting high or smth, and jere playfully calls Micheal a loser, bla bla. Michael has a small panic attack bla bla jere tries to help… basically it ends in fluff. Your really good at balancing fluff and angst so I decided to ask you, ur awesome! Bye.
Remember guys if it’s not ok you can ask for a redo! I’m sorry this isn’t the best quality but I hope you like it!! Let’s get into it:
“Dude, my man, my best bro of twelve years, are you ready?”
Ok, so these are scrappy and not the best quality ever, but I thought I’d go along with @brocsox‘s idea and draw Magical Boy outfits for these two. Heavily inspired by Binan Kokou Chikyuu Bouei-Bu Love!!, btw.
(staff design for Sherwin’s staff is not mine. Thanks for letting me use it broc!)
(And yes, Sherwin is wearing combat boots, because fighting in heels is… let’s just say it’s not easy)