Teeth Tips 🗣
If you don’t brush your teeth… why tf not??? I genuinely believe that oral hygiene is one of the most important things to keep up so here are some tips I have researched and tested to make sure that it works for you guys, I’m also gonna restate the obvious stuff bc we all need a reminder.
- Brush twice a day atleast for the love of god. Especially at night because otherwise all the stuff will simmer in yo mouth.
- Brush for atleast two minutes (a quick jam) and make sure to brush behind and in the back of ur teeth
- Genuinely make an effort to floss, my gums felt so much healthier and my teeth felt so much cleaner
- Mouth wash won’t kill you esp if it’s alchohal free
- I highly suggest investing in an electric toothbrush, if you can get those nice rechargeable ones do it. I use the $2 one you could buy at any drug store that still vibrates, I see a really big difference
- Okay keeping your mouth clean will save you big bucks and pain from infections bacteria and cavities. Cavities ain’t cute or cheap
- Oil pulling is is a method where you put coconut oil in your mouth and swoosh it around for like 10 minutes and this stuff pulls every nasty thing out of your mouth. I know the thought of keeping oil in your mouth is disgusting but lemme just say wow. This definitely transformed my teeth gums and mouth. The thing is I do it usually in the morning once every week or so or when I eat stank food and you have to spit it in a bottle or something bc otherwise it will clog your drain
- I honestly use the cheapest toothpaste I can find bc I don’t think it matters that much but this is just a preference plus I’m on a budget so every penny counts. But once a week, usually on the day I use the coconut oil I put some baking soda and brush with that and it’s sorta a diy teeth whitener. If you can afford the whitening tooth paste and stuff go for it!! Otherwise a broke bitchs gotta improvise
- If u get one of those canker sores or cold sore things in your mouth make a salt water rinse and rinse it everytime you brush to keep that sucker clean and help it heal faster
CLEAN YOUR TONGUE
If not for yourself save other people from your nasty breath. One warning is if you brush or scrape your tongue too harsh you might damage a taste bud and that’s no bueno
Obv go and do your own research this is just what’s worked for me and homegirl hasn’t gotten a cavity ever so…