If you pour a little essential oil over a cotton ball and burn it, the result is a lovely smelling fire and smoke! The cotton ball takes about a full minute to burn in a little fireball formation and produces an incense-like smoke when it goes out (it’s pretty interesting, actually) and doesn’t really flare up much, so it’s perfect for cauldron use.
aight, so. since @tarynel loves my skin, i decided i’ll share my tips.
the products i use are: cetaphil gentle cleansing bar, witch hazel, vitamin E oil, cotton pads & an exfoliating glove.
- i do my regimen while in the shower, so that the steam can open up my pores. bathe your body first & wash your face last, this allows time for your pores to open up.
- i use cetaphil to exfoliate my face with the exfoliating gloves! no i do not use any harsh exfoliating scrubs bcs they tend to dry the skin completely out. while Cetaphil cleanses AND moisturizes.
- after exfoliating, i rinse my face off in luke warm water.
- i then follow up with witch hazel, witch hazel is an astringent & helps with inflammation, pour a little on your cotton pad, wipe & focus on your problem areas, you will be surprised by how much dead skin is left even after exfoliating.
- after using the witch hazel, pour a dime size amount of vitamin e oil into your hand & apply it to your face. do NOT* rub it in, just apply it as if it were a mask & go to sleep! lol.
- wake up in the morning, get a warm towel, wipe your face & lotion. i normally just use a dab to look fresh faced in the morning. the vitamin E oil is already an active moisturizer so you don’t need to look greasy.
i also take hair, skin, vitamin pills. but this is only bcs i’m on a hair journey but i’m noticing a change in my skin.
also, drink WATER. watch your diet. if you are someone who suffers from acne on your forehead between your eyebrows, leave that fast food alone & stop eating all that junk. detox, switch ya diet up & drink water.
if you insist on having a lil spice in ya life, drink 100% cranberry juice. sugars are a huge trigger for me so i try to stay away from it.
if you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask. i don’t mind helping.
Place your cards in a large ziplock baggie with some cinnamon, fir or peppermint essential oil on a cotton ball. This will scent your cards. You can even enchant them before sealing with a little something extra if you wish. It’s a festive way to share your celebration through magic.
If you’ve been following Makeup Tips Blog for a while now you’d probably know that I’m a severe sufferer of dry lips and lip care is something I’m extremely passionate about.
DO: Remove Your Lip Colour
Whether you’ve worn a gloss that lasts five minutes or a lipstick that has lasted all day, chances are you will still have a little residue of something left on your lips. This is why it’s especially important to give your lips a quick clean at the end of the day. When removing lipstick I like to use a nice oil and cotton pad as to prevent drying out the lips.