RFA+V+Saeran meet MC before the party while she is a coffee barista? Maybe she recognizes them and leaves them a little note or something :3 ~ I love your headcanons btw. Also your english is totally fine. Have a nice day ;)
Oh, thank you! Okay, maybe this is silly, but this request made me feel really touched. And I’ll explain why, I remember when I joined tumblr and started reading mm headcanons, I saw a request just like this and it was soooooo good, so freaking cute! I decided I could try to write hcs too and started this humble blog. I never found that headcanon or that blog again, tho :(
So it was so hard to do this, because I kept thinking about that hc, how good it was, and how mine could never get that good. (never compare your writing, children, it’s an endless road of insecurity and self sabotage) But I think in the end these are cute? Hope you like it!
RFA + Saeran and V meeting a barista MC
- He thought about getting some coffee before a morning rehearsal
- And there’s this coffee shop on his way to work. Perfect!
- He walks in and you immediately look at him. No… Zen? H-here? Did he find you? No, he couldn’t, your profile pic is not that good and…
- “Uhm… excuse me? Lady?” he tries to get your attention, you’re taken aback. He chuckles, yes, this is a normal reaction for women when they see him.
- Then you proceed to take his order and you keep glancing at him. Well, he’s used to it, but this barista is really cute…
- “I really liked ‘Promiscuous Jalapeno’” you say and smile cheerfully. “Oh… so you’re a fan? Thank you!”
- “Yes! Can I get an autograph, please?” oh, usually his fans ask for pictures with him… You’re really different, ain’t you?
- “What’s your name?” “Hum… you don’t need to put my name, just write… ‘With love, Zen.’” He blushes a little, what’s with him? He does this all the time.
- “Here you go, sweetie.” He hands you the napkin he wrote the autograph and you hand him his order. “I can’t wait for your next musical!” you say as he gets out of the shop, he turns and smiles.
- He’s smiling to himself, what an interesting girl… no, forget about her, what about MC?
- Then he sees the little note on it: “I couldn’t ask for a photo now, I would rather do at the party when we’re alone. With love, MC.”
- He wants to go back, but he’s pretty late for work. Oh well… guess he will have to drop by again tomorrow, and the next day too, and the next…
- He was on his way to college and needed some caffeine after putting an all nighter playing LOLOL.
- You see those violet eyes and immediately smile. Oh my god… what are the chances? Hum, this should be fun…
- You get his order and keep smiling the whole time. Okay, he knows the people who work here are usually nice, but you are on a whole another level.
- Or maybe there is something in his face? Oh no… so embarrassing! He looks like a fool in front of such a cute girl…
- “I couldn’t help but notice, is this a LOLOL bottom in your hoodie?” “Wh-what? Oh… yes! Yes, it is!” Oh, there’s nothing wrong with his face, thank god.
- “Do you… do you like LOLOL?” “Oh yeah, I’m ranked #12 in the shooting star server.” “WHOA, SERIOUSLY? I… play there too.” “Cool, are you having problems with that Superman Yoosung too? I gotta say, that guy is good!” OH. MY. GOD!
- “Yeah…” he just chuckles, he doesn’t know what to say, he wants to yell “It’s me! It’s me!” but he’s too embarrassed.
- You also want to yell “It’s me!” but it would ruin the fun, so you just hand his order and tell him “Good luck with LOLOL!” he’s so flustered he just waves to you as he walks away.
- Wow, you’re amazing! And so cute… wait! He shouldn’t be thinking like this, he’s already talking to MC in the chat room… oh, but she’s probably into Zen anyway…
- He’s on the bus stop when he sees the note: “LOLOL is fun, but I hope this helps you focus on your studies. Go get’em, Superman Yoosung! ~MC”
- He immediately pops in the chat room: “Oh my god, MC! Why didn’t you say anything?” “Meh, it wouldn’t be that fun, right? I like your hoodie, by the way.” You bet he needs that coffee to focus after that…
- She drops by this cute coffee shop on her way to C & R. Well, this wouldn’t take long and… tbh, she’s not that worried with C & R as she used to be…
- She admires the decoration in the place, and finds this smiley barista staring at her.
- You want to greet her and tell her who you are, but nah… her face when she recognizes you in the RFA party will be really cute to watch.
- “Did you like the decoration, miss?” “Yes, everything here is so cozy! Your boss have a good taste!”
- “She does, it’s a shame she’s selling this place…” “Oh, she is?” you can only imagine all the thoughts she’s having right now, considering your last conversations in the chat room and can’t hold back a chuckle, which she thinks a little… odd.
- She watches with attention as you prepare her coffee, you notice and explain to her the grounds you used, the techniques, she’s extremely interested.
- “Here you go, miss.” “Thank you! Oh… I should get something to Mr. Han too…” Yes… she almost forgot about Jumin…
- You hand hers and Jumin’s coffee. “Have a good day at work, miss!” you smile,oh… what a weird familiar sensation.
- Yes, there’s something about you that’s really familiar… almost like… MC? No… it can’t be, you would have say something if it was you, right?
- “Assistant Kang, why does my coffee says ‘go easy on Jaehee, okay?’?” she looks puzzled, than she notices hers has a little note too: “I bet your coffee tastes better, but enjoy this! I’m always rooting for you! ~MC”
- She smiles for the rest of the day, so many thoughts running in her mind… especially that little fact you shared about the coffee shop being up for sale…
- He’s there to prove a point, okay? Zen teased him about always making Jaehee doing the simplest tasks for him, he probably couldn’t even get a coffee by himself!
- Well, challenge accepted! But as he steps into the coffee shop, he regrets it. How… how does this even work? Do they come to you or…?
- You can’t believe what your eyes are seeing. Is that man over there Jumin Han? Well, judging from his fancy clothes and completely lost, yet very stoic expression, it can only be him!
- “Sir?” you go to him, “can I help you?” “Yes, I would like to…” “Oh, follow me to the balcony, please.” Hum, so that’s how it works, he has to go to you… still, how considerate of you to go to him…
- “What do you recommend?” you tell him and he asks for that, you smile and he feels… really amused.
- When you hand him his order, you notice he’s uncomfortable, as if he wants to say something. “Can I get you anything else, sir?”
- “Yes, I… I need to take a picture, but my photos keep getting blurred, can you take it for me?” Jesus Christ, you want to hug this man! Control yourself, MC!
- “Of course” he hands you his phone and you take a picture of him holding his order, hoping he doesn’t notice your little note.
- And he doesn’t, as he thanks you and walks away leaving a veeery generous tip to you, you’re not sure if he’s paying that much because of your extra service or because he has no idea how much he should pay.
- He notices the note when he’s in his car: “I hope you’ll let me take a lot more pictures of you, maybe of us? ~MC” he chuckles and suddenly feels really hot.
- “Driver Kim, make sure to stop by this shop every morning from now on.”
- He knows where you work, and he really wanted to see you. He was worried after the hacker attacked the chat room.
- He doesn’t share selfies of him in the chat room, so he should be fine.
- As soon as he walks in, his phone rings. Shit, it’s Vanderwood! Did them already notice he went out of his house?
- You listen to this voice and turn your head to see this cute red haired guy with colorful glasses. Oh my… could It be…? Yes, that’s definitely his voice!
- “Hi! Do you have Dr. Pepper here?” yep, it’s definitely him, and he’s definitely teasing you. Oh well, let the games begin!
- “We do not, sorry. But we have this new latte with honey. Do you like honey?” As in Honey Budha Chips? Sure… wait!
- He’s staring at you. Do you…? No, how could you know? He’s pretty sure he never sent any photo of him in the chat room.
- He’s feeling a little embarrassed at the way you look at him, oh shit! This was a bad idea, wasn’t it? Yeah, he shouldn’t feel like this when you look at him.
- “Can I get a name for the order?” “Uhm… Tom.” “What a cool friendly name!” you tell him and smile innocently. “Here you go, Tom!” Oh… maybe you don’t know it’s him after all.
- Well, that was close… and he thought he would feel better and able to focus if he saw you like that? Well, bad bad mistake, 707…
- At least you didn’t know it was him, and… wait… “I know you’re worried, but I’m fine, as you saw for yourself. Now go back to defend justice, God Seven! ~606”
- He should feel worried that you actually recognized him, but right now… all he can do is smile.
- He knows where you work, he just wanted to make sure his target is behaving and not doing anything stupid that could ruin his plans
- Oh, and they serve sorbet here, cool!
- You spot this weird guy with this grumpy expression… where do you know him from? Think, MC, think!
- Ugh… it’s so frustrating seeing such a familiar face and not being able to tell why.
- “Cool tattoo.” You tell him as you make his order. He just nods. That tattoo… you saw it before!
- He notices you keep staring curiously at him. What could you possibly be thinking?
- Oh, the tattoo! This eye… yes! It was in that weird email Jaehee was talking about in the chat room. Mint Eye or… something like this…
- Shit! He knew sending that picture when he was trying to convince you he was not a creepy was a bad idea. But he thought he was so well disguised… or maybe he underestimated you…
- Call it intuition, 6th sense, whatever… you just knew! This guy was Unknown!
- You weren’t afraid, he wouldn’t do anything with all these people around, and he should know you aren’t scared of him.
- So you calmly hand his order and tell him to have a nice day. Okay… that was just a weird vibe, you probably didn’t suspect a thing.
- Then he saw the note as he got into his car. “Why did you never text me back? Are you afraid? You should be… ~MC”
- He couldn’t tell what he was feeling. It should be anger, but for some reason, he wasn’t angry, he was amused… You were very cute thinking you could threat him like that.
- He grins, yes, he is definitely making you pay for defying him like this when he takes you to paradise.
- He stopped by this cozy coffee shop before going to the airport.
- Seven told him where you worked, but he genuinely didn’t remember. Yes, so much was going on, and he was so worried for you staying in that apartment, your job was just a detail he completely forgot.
- Of course you noticed this really handsome customer with blue hair. How could you not notice?
- But he looked familiar… this blue hair… so unique and beautiful… where have you seen it before?
- V? Well, you couldn’t see much from his profile pic, but yes… it looked like this guy standing in front of you, waiting for you to take his order…
- He smiles softly as you apologize for spacing out. He even asks if you’re feeling well… yes, it’s him! You’re pretty sure!
- “Cool camera! Is that a Nikon D5300?” you’ve been studying to exchange emails with his friend Rui, you really want him at the party since he’s V’s friend. “Yes, it is! Do you like photography?”
- “ I do!” “Well, I just take pictures as a hobby.” Modest son of a bitch… “If you’re interested, you should check Rui’s work, he’s really good.”
- “I hear that V guy is pretty good too. Have you heard about him?” Wow, you were cute… he couldn’t hold back his arousal from you saying you liked his work.
- “I’m pretty sure he would like to take pictures of you, you would be a perfect model!” you blush, oh shit! You thought you were in the control here? Bless your soul…
- You hand his order and watch him walk away, almost regretting for your silly note.
- That he only sees when he’s about to catch the plane: “You shouldn’t be so modest, I bet you can make even me look good in a photo. ~MC”
- He laughs softly, yes, he’s been so worried he almost forgot how sweet the new RFA member is.
- Now he can’t wait for the party, maybe everything will be solved until then and he’ll be able to talk to you… and take lots of photos of you.