oh well enjoy like reblog etc

herfairy  asked:

Shopkeep, Ipos

Shopkeep: What annoys you?

Get ready for a l i s t: people who chew with their mouths open/chew loudly, people who don’t use their fucking indicator, this entire goddamn website, people on said website who enjoy virtue signalling, people who guilt trip people into reblogging posts by adding “I know you don’t care about (x) but for once just listen etc”, people who purposefully go into the tags of things they don’t like and bitch about said content, people who are unrepentant assholes online because, like a post on tumblr once said, they can be the bullies they hated in middle school as they hide behind this screen of anonymity well into adulthood…oh, also when people blare their music loudly in public like fuck dude nobody wants to hear your bullshit.

Ipos: Are you good at keeping secrets?

Oh hell yeah.  

What kind of survivor are you? DnA style~

So, one day you find yourself stranded in an unknown island. There’s only an empty beach, vast endless ocean, and a huge jungle/forest in front of you. You can see a huge mountain or hill located somewhere deeper in the forest even from where you’re standing. Your friends slowly came to and they’re equally confused as you were. You have nothing with you, your belongings most likely washed away to who-knows-where in the ocean, and your friends shared the same fate.

What would you do?


Q1. First thing first, let’s…

  • Discuss and think of a plan to do. Maybe create a priority list -> go to Q3
  • Not overthink things and look around first. It’s an unknown place after all, so we’ll just came up with a plan later after we look around for a bit -> go to Q2

Q2. The island is huge and seemingly endless. And you don’t even know what island you are at! The only clue is that it looks like in tropical area. The forest seems thick and dark too…

  • Move on inside the forest because otherwise you’ll stuck at where you are until dark with no result -> go to Q6
  • Maybe sticking to the beach is safer… -> go to Q9

Q3. One thing to prevent dying is making sure you have all your body needs! So, what will you seek first?

  • Food, so you won’t starve to death -> go to Q4
  • Water, because it’s even more vital than food -> go to Q10
  • Shelter, that function as a protection and meeting point -> go to Q5

Q4. Okay, you’re off to find food. But where?

  • Forest -> go to Q7
  • Beach -> go to Q9

Q5. After finding a shelter, you immediately thought of making an S.O.S. sign! What will you make?

  • Fire! Smoke can be a good SOS sign -> go to Q8
  • Write big letters on the beach/sand with logs, etc you can find. A rescue party should be able to see it air-view. Besides, it’s much easier and faster to accomplish -> go to Q12

Q6. In preparation for the worst, you decided to make a weapon. Which one’s better?

  • A knife or other close-range weapons -> go to Q11
  • A spear or other longer weapons -> go to Q7

Q7. You find no fruits or plants that look edible, but then you spotted a rabbit! You’re so hungry you could die and you’re sure that you can capture the rabbit easily.

  • Hunt for the rabbit, otherwise you’re the one who’ll die… -> go to Q11
  • Leave; there must be other edible things around… -> go to Q9

Q8. After making the fire, indeed you hear sounds! You can’t see the source but it sounded like whispers/hisses. What would you do?

  • Suspicious… It may be a good sign, but on the other hand it could be a disastrous mistake -> go to Q12
  • Who cares?! There are actually other people!! -> go to Q11

Q9. Now you see a funny-looking mushroom! You see a small animal eating it normally so it’s safe to assume it’s not poisonous right?

  • You never know for sure… better safe than sorry, so you leave for another find -> go to Q13
  • Of course you’ll eat it! It looks delicious too! -> go to Q12

Q10. After a long walk you finally found a river. But the funny thing is that the water’s color is a bit weird!

  • Take it anyway. If it’s poisonous, then where did the animals got their drinks? -> go to Q12
  • Leave to find another source of water. It can’t be the only one there -> go to Q5

Q11. Suddenly you spotted a tiger! Thankfully it’s not too big and it’s alone! It may or may not have noticed your presence. You have a log (and maybe a weapon) with you, so you…

  • Back away. It’s not worth the risk -> RESULT NO. 6
  • Go for it! You’ve got your friends with you and it’ll erase one thing to worry about when you sleep later -> go to Q13

Q12. You and some of your friends seems to be overwhelmed by the new and unfamiliar atmosphere and started to feel very ill. You…

  • Give up. What’s the point anyway? It’s better than die being attacked by the animals or worse things anyway -> RESULT NO. 7
  • Do everything that comes to mind; water, food, sleep–anything it takes to survive! -> go to Q13

Q13. Luckily everything sorted out and you return to your friends. However, one of your friend seems to have enough and start acting threateningly. What should you do?

  • Better leave him/her behind. It’s his/her choice and it’s not worth it to sacrifice the whole group for one person. We’re talking about life or death here! -> RESULT NO. 1
  • No way we’re leaving him/her behind! No matter what happen we’ll stay together until the end! -> RESULT NO. 2
  • Since this matter involves the whole group, all of you should solve it fairly with voting and will do the choice with most votes -> go to Q14

Q14. Now that it boils down to this and you don’t know how many days left before help comes, your group decided to divide tasks. You prefer:

  • Hunt. There are people besides you so it might be safe -> RESULT NO. 4
  • Look/venture to the areas no one has entered before to look for help or clues -> RESULT NO. 3
  • Nurse your friend who’s stressed and act violently to make sure he/she didn’t do anything reckless or dangerous -> RESULT NO. 5

Result under read more

Keep reading