- Leo: merry Christmas!
- Guang-Hong: merry Christmas. Can I open the package now?
- Leo: yes!
- Guang-Hong: *rips open box* oh. *breaks into a huge smile*
- Leo: do you like it?
- Guang-Hong: it's adorable.
- Leo: my name means lion and I know you have stuffed bears so I figured a stuffed lion-
- Guang-Hong: you're cute when you babble.
- Leo: *blushes* I love you.
- Guang-Hong: I love you too. *blushes* Open your card.
- Leo: ...what is this?
- Guang-Hong: a receipt. For a plane ticket. I'm coming to visit you. Pick me up at the airport at five o'clock, Monday.