Boruto Ep. 29 Recap
- Ok, so the bad lil bitch with the slicked back, blonde hair is one of the seven ninja swordsmen kid.
- These newbies started using these swords on the puppets & I got war flashbacks. Literally. Those reanimated swordsmen weren’t punks.
- If Kisame Jr. shows us this scar one more time!!!…
- These new kids ain’t shit to me but shout out to their uniform choices. Coordination. Went with red cause they’re gonna revive the Blood Mist. Yeah I get it.
- Boruto is so slick. Using Naruto as a ploy to convince the Mizukage’s to his plan.
- Oh, a ship I can get behind??? These kids are of age (18), so I can get with this. Also, we hardly ever get to see villain couples.
- Inojin & Shikadai are not gonna mind their business. For the sake of FRIENDSHIP!
- LMAO! Mitsuki just chilling in alleyways.
- Orochimaru really thinks he can parent Mitsuki from hundreds of miles away???
- Boruto really has been the one that has been shaping Mitsuki’s perceptions & views on what it is to be a good person.
- Like Mitsuki said, he’s gonna do what he wants & that’s that on THAT.
- If Suigetsu doesn’t put down those water guns away from my babies head.
- Awwww, Mitsuki said Shikadai & Inojin are his friends. I know that’s right!
- LMFAO!!! Boruto called them disrespectful bastards! 😹😹😹 how can y’all hate this kid?! Y’all not real like me. Whew. He had me cackling with that line.
- How Chojuro get caught so easily??? I’m pressed.
- There has been A LOT of villain monologues & this field trip arc has been stretched out like shit. First time this series has felt reminiscent of Naruto series.
Thoughts on next Ep. :
- YAAAAASSSS! A KUNOICHI BATTLE!!!