Man, I need to move Attack of the Clones up in the Snark Wars recap queue. I mean REALLY:
- Obi-Wan and Anakin doing literally anything together
- Obi-Wan’s Hair
- Anakin’s Hair
- Obi-Wan tosses a robe on the what is either a sofa or the floor at Padme’s place
- Padme being like “Oh, Nice, Obi-Wan’s Here OH MY GOD AND LOOK AT ANAKIN wow what a Glorious Day this is” which, again, is like the most relatable thing that has ever happened to anyone in the saga
- Obi-Wan’s “…she was pleased to see us” comment, which is underappreciated for its hilarity, truthfulness and said with the SMIRKIEST SMIRK because of course it was
- Bail and Padme’s Amazingly Posh Work Outfits. PADME WORE SEQUINS TO WORK WHAT KIND OF AN ICON OMG.
This is like JUST THE FIRST 15 MINUTES. Bless this movie.