Rika's back and MC gets left P. 4
- Rika felt a sense of satisfaction
- She got off being the one everyone considered the most
- sure, she lead MC to the RFA
- sure she made a lot of trouble for MC and the rest of the members
- But the one thing she did not want anyone to forget
or even ever know really was
- it also meant she could take her out of rfa with ease
- And they wouldn’t ever know it was her
or care if all went to her plan
– Yoosung –
- From the last time MC invited Yoosung over, he remembered where she now lived
- Why didn’t I visit her sooner?
- Yoosung made his way to her building, knocking repeatedly and waiting for a response
- Where is she? It’s almost midnight…
- He almost gave up when she didnt answer either calls, text, or the door
- Rika! Yoosung was surprised to see his cousin walk by
- “Yoosung, what are you doing here so late?”
- I came to see if MC is okay, shes been MIA for a while
- “She’s fine! I talked to her not too long ago and she said that she was going to visit her family for a few weeks. I forgot to tell you guys about it too… sorry.”
- It’s fine, don’t worry about it! Though, it would have been better if she told us herself…
- “I dont know the details, but something about one of her family members being recently diagnosed with a terminal illness.. Yeah, it was terrible. She said they started to cough blood and she went to go help them through the process. Poor MC.”
- You’re genuinely concerned for MC, you’re so nice Rika.
- “Ofc, shes a memeber of the rfa too!”
- Sorry, its just i know you dont know her that much, but im glad you guys get along well. Do you know when she’ll be back?
- “I think after the funeral. Though it may be longer since i dont know how shell be okay after all of that. Next time we talk, ill ask her, okay? How about we go visit V? Im sure hes awake and wouldnt mind if you came over for a sleep over”
- Yoosung felt like a huge boulder had been lifted from his shoulders now that he knew MC was physically okay
- He felt bad that she didnt tell anyone that she was leaving to tend to a sick family member
- But he felt that he would forgive her since she seemed more of a private person
- I should get her a gift basket when she comes back; poor MC will be greiving when she returns- I could add chocolates and that coffee she likes with an uber soft blanket. Yeah, i wil do that for sure when RIka tells me when she comes back
- Yoosung wanted to be a shoulder for MC when she came back since she was there for him when Rika was gone
- he wanted to prove to her
and himself and RIkathat he was more than just a college student who played a lot of video games; that he was also a capable man
– Zen –
Zen has entered the chatroom.
Zen: MC! Please call me when you get this!
Rika: Zen, I forgot to tell everyone that MC went back to her home country to take care of a sick family member. I didnt want to say anything right away but she told me just recently that it may be a while before she returns because of how bad things are …
Jahee has entered the chatroom.
Jahee: Oh no that’s terrible. Is her family member in that bad of condition for MC to leave without saying bye?
Rika: I am afraid so. From what I know, they are really ill that it is now deemed terminal.
Zen: Oh man, i really thought something happened to MC
Rika: What do you mean?
Zen: I dont know, I thought maybe she got bored of us and left us or something happened to her health wise. I hope she knows that we are all here for her when she comes back
Rika: Dont jinx anything! I’ll let her know though that you were worried whenever we talk again ^^
Jahee: Please do. Id feel much better though if I could talk to her soon. Do you think you can let her know to call me please?
Rika: I will pass the message along!
Zen: me too please, I really miss her :c
Rika: I will, you guys worry too much ^^ dont worry guys, everything will be perfectly fine ^^
Zen: alighty then, i gotta go and meet some directors to talk about my wonderful gorgeous face making its appearance on stage soon, bye~
Jahee: Oh my heart!
Rika: Good luck!
Zen has left the chatroom.
- He didnt trust Rika
- He didnt even trust Jahee at the moment
- He knows he saw MC at the store that night
- And it seems highly unlikely that she would just leave without explaining the situation
- Especially if someone she cared about was really sick
- Would she?
– Jahee –
- From what Mr. Han had been accumulating she knew what was going on
- Though if the rest of rfa should know she didnt feel like she had a place to tell them
- She did abandon MC just like the rest did
- She wont deny that what the rfa did to MC was abandon her at a time she would have needed them
- despite all MC probably gave up to help them
- But she didnt want anyone to be in the unknown
- Although, she didn’t know if Rika was lying or telling the truth maybe rika did know mc was sick and didnt want to tell because MC said so
- Jahee didnt want to risk anything by letting the cat out of the bag
- For now all she felt like she could do was gather as much as she could about people with pneumonia
- She would look into it since that was all Mr. Han told her
- Maybe find some coffee as well for MC
and maybe chocolates as she thinks about pleading for forgiveness
– Jumin –
- He had no right to act like he should care for MC anymore
- The moment they all left her, everyone in the rfa lost all the rights to care for MC
- The only thing he could do was offer her the best treatment possible when he found out what she had
it made him very uncomfortable to not know what she was suffering from aside from the stabbing pains of being betrayedthat he couldn’t fix for her
- but that was only if Seven could find a way into breaking MC out of there
- But he knew the longer they waited the worse she would get
- When he saw MC through the camera on Sevens screen, he knew he never wanted to know what it felt to lose someone again
- After he though rika died, he felt like his world tipped over
- But if he loses MC, he knows he wont ever have a reason to go on living with himself
- He did find comfort knowing that MC never seemed to have had lost her personality and all that made her so easy to be around
- By the looks of it, it was all thanks to Paco who never seemed to leave her side
- Are you almost done?
- “I want her out of there as soon as possible as well, okay?”
- Jumin was taken back with how Seven snapped
- “Dont let it get to you, he always gets like this” the famous ‘Vanderwood’ who leaned on the side of the wall said
- I dont want to know
- He decided he didnt want to get into what Seven did on his own time also bc ‘Miss’ Vanderwood was slightly scaring him
- “Just get the IP address so we can get there and go”
- “I cant just do that! Well, I can but there seems to be more stuff this guy is feeding me atm and its all about MC”
- “Look at it when you get her out of there! Poor girl must be seconds away from kicking the stupid bucket”
- Excuse me?
- “DOnt take it to heart, he gets angry when he has to wait before a job”
- “Shut the fuck up, I still have my taser, you oaf”
- What do you mean hes feeding you?
- “I mean, this Unknown guy wants her found but for some odd reason he cant let her go… idk myself, but it looks like hes just doing his job”
- “What makes you say that?”
- “RIght here it says: Job. No. Yes.- Unknown”
- Isnt that a good thing then? That means we can get MC out faster
- JUmin didnt care for all the extra side stuff
- He wanted to just get to the point and storm in there to save MC and take her to the doctors he had on standby
- Just hurry up!
- “I would want to bu- OH shit”
- Jumins heart stopped for a millisecond thinking that MC died
- When he didnt see anything abnormal on the screen that showed MC he was confused
- But looking at what Seven saw
- He understood
- Is that Rika?
– 707 –
- Watching RIka give MC injections of unknown substances made him physically want to scream
- Why would she do that?
- What was she even giving MC?
- Where is Unknown?
- “Damn, white loaf can really go on strong” he ignored Vanderwoods snide comment focusing on V holding MC down so Rika could give her another injection
- “Let’s go now Seven, no more playing around!”
- Okay okay, let me just get this on my laptop so we can watch as we go
- “If we take my helicopter we could be there quicker”
- Yeah lets do that
- Seven was in a daze
- As he looked into the breadcrumbs Unknown was giving him
- He began to wonder why Unknown even took MC away if he was going to help them in the end
- Unless he too was forced into do this all
- But why would Rika do this? What could she gain from this?
- “Please dont”
- Seven turned to look at Jumin who looked at him when they heard MC’s voice
- “Ready or not here it comes~” Rika sang
- “You both may want to look away” Seven heard Vanderwood say before turning away
- Not once had he ever looked away from the screen while on the job
- You begged her to stop
- Whatever it was, it wasn’t the same anymore
- You began to remember names and faces but you couldn’t match them together
- Please stop this, it hurts!
- “Sweetie, you’re dying anyways, this is me being merciful and helping you go faster. Be thankful.”
- What about that other stuff? What was that other stuff?
- “It will all be over quickly if you just listen to her, please MC”
- You turn to look at the stranger with the sunglasses: who’s MC?
- Am I MC? Are they talking to me ?
- You think you know them but you can’t match any faces or names at all
- “I’d ask if you have any last words you want me to give to someone but at this point, you probably don’t know if you have any friends or family “
- You shake your head trying to think
- Somewhere someone has to know who you are
- Why can’t I talk?
- You panic; thrashing your body away from the woman and man
- “Stop it!” You hear it before you feel a stinging sensation on your cheek
- “Like I said,you’re already dying “ the woman says as she huffs for air
- The look on her face scares you
- It looks like she’s enjoying whatever is happening
- “You should never talk to strangers “ you feel the weight of something hard crash on you holding your face down on the now cold floor
- “Don’t ever go to places you don’t know”
- The pressure intensifies making your head build more pressure like it will explode
- “Rika, that’s too much” you hear the man from earlier
- Help me please! you silently beg
- You wonder why he doesn’t help you
- “Stay out of this V”
- You feel something stab your shoulder
- Then you don’t feel anything at all
– Vanderwood –
- Seven was annoying
- Richie rich was annoying
- They all were pissing him off
- The rush to get to where this girl was chaotic
- He was used to the silence that Seven would accompany him with
- But not like this
- This silence was deafening and suffocating
– V –
- He didnt want to harm MC
- she was one of the good ones
- but he didnt want to make Rika any worse than she already was
- He knew 707 or Jumin must have caught on by now
- with the help he got from Unknown, he knew they would make it but not soon enough
- He made sure that whatever happened; it would all be on him
- Even if MC may never wake up again
- even if Rika would spend a lot of time in the hospital
- even if Jumin and everyone in the RFA should come to hate him
- even if he should become the villain;
- he would do whatever it takes to preserve Rika’s legacy and love
- He just needed for MC to hold onto life
- She was already sick
- and the medication he had replaced with the medication Rika wanted Unknown to give her seemed to have been working
- He made sure Unknown gave her the treatment she needed
- But he didnt anticipate for Rika to inject her with a strong dose of whatever she had made for MC
- By the looks of it
- it definitely was not the same that he had Unknown give her
– Unknown –
- Any minute now, it would all be over
- one way or another, MC would no longer suffer
- He knew that by lying to Rika he was compromising his safety as well as Saeyoung’s
- But he couldnt kill MC slowly
- not with what RIka had made for her
- Instead, he made sure he gave her the medication she needed
- he made sure that Saeyoung would find the bread crumbs he left
- He expected Rika to pull something big for the finally so he made MC an antidote to what Rika had
- he didnt give it to her yet but he would have to leave it for Saeyoung to find i
f Paco didnt find a way of getting the vile out of his jacket before they got to MC
- All he needed now was to find a way to make amends
- To MC and to everyone else
- but he would do that after he found a way to forgive himself and Saeyoung
- because if he didnt make him hate him; none of this would have happened
- and MC would have had treatment for this and have never been involved
- When would Saeyoung see how toxic both were to everyone else?
- Especially to someone good and simplistic and perfectly normal like MC.
- Did Saeyoung even know?
- Did his brother know how toxic both brothers were to everyone?
- Like how toxic they were to one another.