My thoughts on SPN episode 12x14:
- Oh, the family drama.
- YES, DEAN, GOOD POINT - CAS DID ALMOST DIE.
- Dean’s “I never was a child” line omggggggg MY HEART.
- Dean calling his mom “Mary” OH LORD.
- Dean kicking Mary out *I’m shook*
- Dean. You need Sam as the peacemaker. That’s the whole reason you two work. DON’T BITCH ABOUT ONE OF SAM’S BEST QUALITIES.
- How appropriate. The BML seduce Sam with technology and Dean with scotch. Makes sense.
- The Colt returns. Sam is shook. Rightfully so.
- Sam is so badass it hurts.
- YAAASSSSSSS Bobby shout out. I miss Bobby. Wonder what happened to him in heaven once the angels got hold of him that one ep…
- Why would you nOT CLOSE THE DOOR IMMEDIATELY!!?????!!!!
- Sam. Fucking. Winchester.
- Yeah, Ketch, you sure did “make a play for Dean” LOL
- Welp guess the Winchesters are one big happy family again. So that’s something.
- Is Sam… going to tell Dean about his new found alliance?
In conclusion: Sam is a badass motherfucker.