- Stranger, trying to flirt with Alec: Well, since you're the hottest person in this room and-
- Alec, drunk and happy: Oh, no, Magnus is. He's over there. *points* See? The really pretty one. He's my boyfriend. I love him so much. He's so gorgeous, I've never seen someone who looks better than him
- Stranger, pausing: Uh...right...I'll just, I'll be going then *leaves*
- Magnus, snickering: *walking over to Alec* She was flirting with you, darling.
- Alec: What? No. She just made a mistake. Don't worry, I corrected her. Obviously you're the hottest person here, I mean, no one else even comes close.
- Magnus, smiling: Have you even looked at anyone else, darling?
- Alec, frowning: No? Why would I want to do that when I can look at you? That's a silly question, Magnus
Is both of the new songs by Taylor just dry sarcasm ? Like I'm still trying to find Taylor in these songs but it just seems very sarcastic and I've not known of sarcastic Taylor. Like with oh look what you made me do, that's her saying oh I'm pissed of now right ? I'm not used to sarcastic angry Taylor. She has every right to be pissed and upset but as a fan I have never heard her be so sarcastic and pissed off. The media really pissed of her and hurt her, I mean I hope her next songs are advice