New Music Friday
It’s friday, so you know what meansssss:
- Lana Del Rey has released a new song called Summer Bummer with A$AP Rocky & Playboi Carti. Not really my thing, but let me know what you guys think. She also released another new song with A$AP Rocky called Groupie Love which I think some people might like better.
- Oh Wonder has released their album Ultralife! I’ve loved Oh Wonder for a while now, so this album will probably be amazing.
- VANCE FREAKIN JOY has released a new single!!! I am officially in love with Lay It On Me. I loooooooveeee vance joy so much guys, i have dream your life away on vinyl and it’s one of my favorites.
- Echosmith is finally back from the dead with their new single Goodbye. I didn’t know i missed them, but i did.
Some other things that came out this week:
- The Struts’ single One Night Only.
- Bllie Eilish’s single Don’t Smile At Me.
- Foster The People’s single Sit Next To Me.
That’s it for this week. Let me know what your favorites were or anything that i might have missed!