I'm bored as well! :D So what's your ideal GoT ending?
oh goodness… you know, i purposefully try not to think about the ending of game of thrones, because i think it would be impossible to make me happy at this point and i know dwelling on it would stress me out, however, here are a few things i would like to see happen or think will happen:
- jon will die again, for good this time, saving the realm from the white walkers (i don’t want jon to die, but i think he will)
- arya to fight in the war for the dawn with nymeria/her giant wolf pack at her side, and she will live
- sansa to see sandor again
- jaime to kill cersei
- jaime to die in brienne’s arms (i will cry for 100 years)
- daenerys to decide not to sit the iron throne, but rather set her sights on rebuilding old valyria and restoring it to its former glory and ruling as its queen
- bran to be bran the builder and live forever
- tyrion or gendry to sit the iron throne, if it still exists
there’s probably loads more things i would like and other predictions i have, but that’s all i can think of off the top of my head!