1. Stop slandering our natural features. Stop with the dark skin jokes. Stop with the natural hair jokes. Stop dehumanizing black women for our features. Black women–especially young black girls–internalize these “jokes” and grow to sincerely hate their blackness. Cut it out.
2. Respect our choices. All of them. You don’t have to like it but you need to respect it. If we choose to wear our natural hair, respect it. If we choose to wear weave, respect it. Stop chastising us for the choices we make for ourselves. Stop policing how we choose to live our lives. Let us be great. Gahdamn.
3. Stop with the respectability politics. You can’t say you love black women and then pick and choose which black women you’ll respect based on your standards. You still give a black woman respect regardless of how she chooses to live her life. You respect all black women because we are human just like you, not just the ones who wear natural hair, listen to erykah badu and shit.
4. No means no. If you approach a black woman and she says she’s not interested, oh my fucking god, my nigga, just leave her alone. Move on. Let it go. Please do not persist. Take the rejection gracefully. Don’t call her out name, don’t follow her, don’t assault her. Let her be. She doesn’t owe you an explanation. Her “no” is enough and you will deal my friend.
5. LISTEN. Bruh, when black women are telling you something you’re doing is harming them, can you put your ego aside and just L I S T E N. Why is that your first reaction is to get defensive? If you love black women like you say you do, wouldn’t you want to know when you’re doing something harmful to them? Stop getting defensive every time a black woman calls out your misogynoir. Stop brushing that off as “bashing black men.” Stop calling black women “shea butter bitches” for calling out how you harm black women. Black women are just asking for empathy at the end of the day. That’s the least you can do.
6. Stop slut-shaming. Stop shaming black women for their sexuality. Stop calling black women “thots” and all kinds of hoes because her sex life is something YOU disagree with or because she presents herself in a way that conflicts with YOUR standards. Someone’s sexuality has nothing to do with you and you don’t have the right to police what a woman does with her body. Stop reducing a black woman’s worth because you don’t like what she does with HER body.
7. Understand that our identity intersects. Stop telling black women they have to “pick a side.” Black women aren’t black men or white women’s “side kicks.” We are our own people with our own unique struggle that, yes, may have similarities to BM’s and WW’s struggles, but is not identical to theirs. We are black and we are women. You can’t be an ally to black women and not be intersectional when our existence is the epitome of intersectionality. Black women don’t just experience racial violence, we experience gender violence as well. Stop insisting that we have to divide our identity down the middle to suit you.
8. Say something when you see black women being attacked. When you see black women being harassed online and offline, do something. Ya’ll gotta start holding each other accountable. Stop @-ing me telling me how terrible it is that I’m being attacked. @ ole dude who’s attacking me. Tell them to stop. Have my back. Intervene in the best possible way you can. Stop allowing the violence against black women to persist right in front of your eyes.
9. Please kill the “strong black woman” narrative. Placing this title on us constantly, denies us humanity. Black women aren’t allowed to be vulnerable like everyone else. We’re constantly told be strong or we’re written off as only angry and bitter. We’re told how we’re suppose to feel and how to respond to violence against us. Black women are humans. We laugh, we cry, we smile. We can’t be your idea of “strong” all the time.
10. Show up for black women. Black women consistently show up for everyone else but when it comes time for us, hardly anyone is there to be found. Police brutality doesn’t just happen to black men. Recognize it. Know the names of the many black female victims of state violence. Know their stories. Share their stories. Fight for them like you fight for Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, and Sean Bell. Fight for black women like black women fight for you. Organize and show up for black women. Stop leaving us hanging. Stop expecting our support and giving us little to none in return.
Some of the best things I’ve heard in Heathers rehearsal so far:
“Oh no! My shirt, where’d it go?” followed by really slow and awkward finger guns
“Free pizza, and we don’t even have to buy it a pussy!”
“Those stupid tree thumpers”
*dramatically pirouettes and leaps in* “BIG SWORDFIGHT IN HER MOUTHHH”
“Aww that seems like a relationship that would last.” “Yeah until one of them blows up” “I guess you could say their love is….. explosive”
*Our choreographer screaming like one of those sheep used in parodies back in vintage youtube days whenever she gets frustrated or needs to get people’s attention.*
“So you’re going to do a Jesus lift” “A WHAT” “Just put your arms out and they’ll lift you like you’re Jesus resurrecting from the cross”
“Welcome to Newsies on steroids.”
“Be the closeted gay we all need.”
“The first step to any good plan is murder.”
“How much bitch is enough bitch though?”
“Imagine having to explain to someone like ““oh how’d you break your tailbone?” ““Oh I booty-popped too hard.””
“When we go off to makeover Veronica, can she still have the monocle, but, hear me out, it’s now bedazzled.”
“I have to check the historical accuracy of bedazzling in the ‘80s.”
“Okay, but what if we made it gay?”
“COSTUME NOTE: SOMEONE MAKE RAM PARTY SLIPPERS!” “What if they’re like bunny slippers, but with tiny party hats?!”
“This is Ram, he’s not very nice, but somehow my best friend still wants to fuck him.”
“Your whole bio better be about how much you love and respect women or else I can’t help you when your ass is being kicked.”
“I paired you guys together because you say he’s your sort of boyfriend later.” *Kurt proceeds to emark in various sexual dance endeavors with multiple other women* “That’s where the sort of comes into play….”
“SHUT UP HEATHER” *bursts out crying*
Our original Chandler dropped out so our original Duke got promoted to her role and just looks at me and says “Oh my god this is the most Heather Duke thing that has ever happened to me”
“That’s a school cheer?!?!”
“Real question: WHO HAS A FUCKING LOCK ON THEIR CLOSET?”
“What if when she makes you spit up the pills, your wig flies off?” “Oh no you’ve discovered the real reason behind my crisis, I AM NOT A NATURAL BLONDE”
“Maybe he should take up knitting or something as a hobby rather than therapedic murder.”
“My character description is just internal screaming.”
“Who needs a dance partner when you have weed?”
“I feel bad having to ask but was that supposed to be a dick joke?”
“Do I get extra points if one of the pills hits someone in the face?”
“I can’t remember the lyrics but I’m pretty sure I’m still gay”
“Why didn’t they just throw the bomb and run or something, like why are they so determined to die?”
*recites Blue Reprise as demonic slam poetry because we didn’t have rehearsal tracks yet*
“Veronica, it’s not a phase. I’m just naturally a slightly psychotic bag of angst with great hair.”
*music director teaching us Blue* ”They’ll curl up on your face. And purr like-” *slowly looks up from music and proceeds to put his head in his hands* “There’s moments that I evaluate my life and this is definitely one of them.”
* Mars in the 1st/Mars in Aries: (men) you like submissive women and or men and someone whom you can dominate and conquer. The quickest way to arouse these males is by power plays. They like the idea of being challenged and sassed and “fought” so to speak they want to duke it out before they win the fight and an easy won fight can turn them off. So they tend to be drawn to the idea of earned submission from their partners. (Women) can be drawn to dominate and passionate men and like the idea of being conquered and tamed(seeing as how these women tend to be a force of nature) and usually they like the idea of “forced submission"The hair is a hotspot and hair pulling can be a common occurrence sexually here. Rough sex is a commonality and most people link mars in Scorpio to animalistic sex and I would say that’s more Aries mars natives.
* Mars in the 2nd/mars in Taurus(men) ideally these men love flesh they love the sensation of skin on skin and love and even romanticize the tender aspect of love making. They are usually aroused by their senses and tend to be easily aroused by “massages” and “rubbing” so to speak. You feel up on them in the right way(sensually) and you’ll have them going. Both guys and gals here tend to love a lot of touch in sex and need it to stay aroused. Women here are no different from the male counter parts and usually enjoy sensual stimulation and slow lovemaking. Both tend to hate being rushed no matter what house mars is resting in.
* Mars in the 3rd/mars in Gemini: “talk to me dirty” these males and females tend to be aroused by “communication” and anything they can visually and audio-bly witness. The enjoy sexting/nudes and sexual talk over the phone and in person. They have to be mentally aroused before they’re physically aroused and usually those two come in a pair so when trying to arouse these folks wordplay is keen sexual conduct! They tend to love communication during sex and like to hear all of the sounds you make as it make the act that much more intimate for them as mars here will tend to see communication as a form of intimacy.
* Mars in the 4th/mars in cancer: guys and gals here are all about vibes and tend to be aroused by emotional displays and emotional release and expression/connection. If any of these things are missing it can be super hard to turn these guys on especially since sex is super emotional for them and not something they can easily disengage from. So the best way to get them going is really to cater to their feelings. Not to say they can’t have casual flings but in all honesty it’s super rare that they do unless mars is afflicted as sex is a big matter for them. That being said breast and femininity turn them on(gay or otherwise) and touching as well as surrender arouse these individuals as it shows trust and intimacy.
* Mars in the 5th/mars in Leo: Mirrors-mirrors-Mirrors. They love to be worshiped and tend to be turned on by video recording their sexual endeavors! They like the idea of an audience mostly imaginary though. They are also towards the more dominate and “on top” role of things and males and women with this position are turned on when they have their back or the person their sleeping with has their back to them. Any position where they can be on their back and vice versa is appealing to them.The way to arouse men and women here is via worship and praise.(you know those bodybuilders that get off on muscle worship?) that’s I’d describe these guys. They lose their minds at praise and tend to be very lustful to the idea of being idealized and adored by their partner. Although the underdeveloped ones may be sexually selfish most tend to give out just as much praise to their partners when love making! But yeah attention is a turn on for them.
* Mars in the 6th/mars in Virgo: now I always hear about how cleanliness is a turn on for these folks and “oh my god the way you clean that counter makes me hard!” But I’ll be honest most I’ve known are very keenly attracted to “dominance” males tend to be sexually interested in being controlled or dominated or being the one enforcing the domination. Women can be drawn to more submissive and power surrendering roles as well. Masochist. Men can be easily aroused by “the first time” and innocence and the in experienced men/women. Women tend to like more domineering or forward male/female partners. CLEAN SEX is important to them and don’t even think they’ll take their clothes of if your hygiene is wild.
* Mars in the 7th: okay I’m doing this separately mainly because in my opinion people who have their mars in the 7th are way way different from mars in libra guys and gals. But for starters these guys and girls tend to be aroused by “passion” and “disputes” they actually act like Aries mars sexually and tend to find aggressive energy very sexually inviting. They usually are aroused by the idea of mutual arousal and mutual satisfaction similarly to mars in libra but in a more passionate way. Sex for them is a competition with their partner and or love interest and usually argumentative and willful sex is the name of the game. A battle of the wills so to speak. Women here can be turned on by a good debate and or argument. While men here can be turned on by disagreements and or confrontation. Sex here like libra is about mutual satisfaction.
* Mars in libra: these men and women are more on the passive side and may have a passive arousal pattern. Men here tend to be ambiguous in terms of what turns them on and can have varying triggers mainly based on the sign their venus is in which plays the role of their unconscious desire. For example a guys with his mars in libra and Venus in Scorpio may be turned on by genitalia and seduction via mystery and intensity. While a guys with mars in libra and Venus in Aquarius might be turned on by spontaneous sex or something on the border of kinky. Women here tend to be aroused by charm. They aren’t really aggressive or particularly into overly forward moves but once again as with the males Venus plays a big role here. But for the most part women like a bit of a more assertive taste sexually but not anything to cut and dry. Sex here is about mutual satisfaction in a peaceful and pleasure filled manner.
* Mars in the 8th/mars in Scorpio:(women) I’ve noticed women here aren’t aroused the same way men are. They tend to be more private and quiet about their pleasure and can be more into atmospheric means of arousal. These women are all about the scenery and the vibe. They are mainly aroused by the “situation” then the actual person. So as much as they like mr tall dark and mysterious they love the idea of the dimly lit room..the jewelry rubbing against their skin..the velvet sheets and so on. It’s all about textures for them. (Men) from what I’ve noticed are very much so turned on my the “moment” they LIVE for that one “moment” and the lead up to it. They can be very easily aroused by touch and perceived stimulation and or anticipation of a moment turning into something more. So if you intrigue them enough and give them the idea that something otherworldly(and or sexual) could occur via glances and movements and a small shake and jive here and there you’ve got them. Sex here is about control and how many ways you and them can lose said control.
* Mars in the 9th/mars in Sagittarius:👀"how many different ways can we experiment?“ These guys are super into the idea of trying new things and how many ways they can turn a mundane sexual escapade into an expansive sexual train so to speak 😭. (Guys) here are super turned on by excitement and a good time. Anything lighthearted and passionate is a turn o for them. Both guys and gals here are turned on by laughter and simplicity. There’s an edgy quality here that they are drawn to and that usually is intensity. Despite how lighthearted they may be they have a streak for being turned on by a lack of inhibition. (Women) here are turned on by passion and lust they like the idea of a uncontrollable sexual encounter that leads to a new awakening of sorts. The fast way to arouse these natives is “intrigue” like their opposite gemini they like the concept of being surprised and or having their curiosity peaked. So if you peak their interest in some way and overwhelm them with a passionate encounter and throw in some laughs here and there. Boom.
* Mars in the 10th/mars in Capricorn: “control me before I control you” these guys and gals are so military when it comes to sex like no lie. (Women/men) here can be into BDSM and anything where control is focal in the act. They tend to be aroused by moments and or situations where they can’t control themselves. Or situations where they might be restricted in some way from allowing themselves full sexual outlet. Men can be very aggressive and intense sexually and run on the colder side. Men here can be aroused by physical touch and physical intimacy while women can be turned on by dominance and touch as well. These guys are more vanilla sexually and into more traditional roles be it gay or heterosexual. (Mind you all earth placements have stamina but I’d say these guys take the cake)
* Mars in the 11th/mars in Aquarius:“mr and Mrs I’m not really here” these guys are kinda icy sexually and tend to have very fluctuating sexual moods. That border on hay lets go to hey let’s not. These guys are mentally sexual and can be turned on by the idea or concept of a sexual ideal. That being said they are very easily aroused and can be aroused by litturly anything. But that being said mentally they are turned on by communication and “mental visualization”(men) here can be cold and aloof in bed and seem hard to reach during the act but they are there trust me in fact sex is usually very deep for mars in Aquarius females and males they just process the act differently. (Females) can be emotionally gone or “blank” durning sex and can easily be somewhere else while it’s going on and seemingly in another moment of time. Both are usually turned on by the idea of sex itself but can vary on their emotional state and wherever Uranus is placed on how and when they would be aroused. These guys and gals run hot and cold and can sometimes be an entirely different person after the act is over as what they wanted in that moment sexually might be completely different and or non existent the next.
* Mars in the 12th/mars in Pisces: these guys and gals are mr and Mrs versatile. They are super fluid and a basic combination of all the variously mentioned mars positions since they are the last house and sign. That being said males and females here don’t have a specific gender archetype and I won’t be differencing between males and females for this one. They can be aroused by anything I’ve mentioned above and tend to actually need a strong emotional component and connection to their arousal as well. Sexually they can be very elusive and vague and may be so ethereal and fluid you won’t even come back from the sexual experience the same. They are extremely seductive and cloudy. So at times I call this the sexual fluid hot spot since many of the people I know with this sleep with guys and gals and guys and gals who seem to lose their own boundaries of sexuality when in contact with these people. That being said they can be either motionless and quiet in bed or very entrancing and moldable in bed like water there is litturly no in between. They get off on servicing the same way mars in Virgo does but via sacrifice. They actually fantasize about “losing themselves”
- Alright that being said this post isn’t meant to be taken to seriously and most of it is based on experience and stories from friends! None of what I said is set in stone nor is it something like a dis or shot at anyone’s mars sign or house placement. I really love all of you and I hope this post of anything gives you a laugh or maybe a little relatable aha :) but yeah bless 🎲🎲🎲
None of you know how to treat women of color like actual human beings so this post is going to go utterly nowhere but anyway. Here’s some things that I’d like to lay out.
Women of color’s experiences are not life lessons or stories or entertainment for everyone else. Our pain, our suffering, and even our daily lives are not academic presentations for you to learn from. Women of color can be teachers and mentors, but us merely existing and talking about the things we love, the things we laugh at, the things we enjoy, and the things that make us angry, are not opportunities for you to boast about how “good” you are, to thank us for “teaching” you something you didn’t already know before, or a chance for you to guilt-trip us with self-victimizing emotional blackmail (i.e. “oh my god, white people suck/oh my god i’m so sorry that we white women are so terrible”). You may not even realize that you’re replicating white fragility and white anxiety, but that’s exactly what you’re doing! And when you do that, you dehumanize us, you strip us of our autonomy, and you make us look and feel like aggressive and violent monsters.
Of course there are certain posts that women of color write that get traction because they’re enlightening or relatable or offer valuable insight for everyone. And that’s absolutely fine. Look, if someone writes a sincere and heartfelt post about something you’ve personally never experienced or witnessed, and you learn and grow from it, that’s a good thing. But that doesn’t mean that everything a woman of color does is specifically geared toward educating white people or men! Treating our lives as if they are constructed around spite and bitterness is so depressing. And again, it’s dehumanizing. As if we cannot live, and write, and think, and breathe, and love, without our actions just innately being tied to how they measure up in white people’s eyes. We already deal with that - the ubiquitous, unrelenting gaze of white supremacy. So please stop acting as if taking everything a woman of color says or does as a “teachable moment” or an “activist moment” is progressive. It’s not. It places unfair burdens on us.
If a woman of color is clearly talking about something with other women of color and laughing at a certain aspect of, say, whiteness or male entitlement, that’s absolutely not an invitation for white people to barge in on the post with performative tags or comments. It’s invasive as hell. It goes back to what I said in the first point, which is that you’re treating our literal lives as if they’re classroom education lessons. You look at a post like that and clearly grimace or feel guilty. And hey again, if a post makes you self-reflect and critically think about something you previously didn’t acknowledge, that is a good thing, but you can engage in that self-reflection without pomp and circumstance and without making it about yourself. Because that’s exactly what happens when you reblog a random post a woman of color writes about herself & other women of color (a post in which she’s clearly commiserating with other women of color over something you as a white person cannot relate to). You’re making it about YOUR guilt or YOUR “activism” credentials. And that ties into the second point: treating every facet of a woman of color’s life as if it can only be measured by the worth it presents to white people.
There will be posts that women of color write that are specifically targeted toward men or white people. That is absolutely when you should be adding tags like “reminders” or directly engaging in learning and self-reflection. This post itself is clearly directed toward white people, in which case it would be fine for white people to reblog and learn from, whereas a post that I write about laughing at how hypocritical white women are is not an invitation for white women to tag it as “I’ll keep this in mind” or “I hope I don’t do this”.
And on that note, if you as a white person say “I’ve never done this but yikes”, you are fucking lying to yourself and to me. The reason you don’t think you’ve “ever done this” is because you’re surrounded by the glory of the privilege you receive under white supremacy. You’re embedded in whiteness. You can’t see around your own whiteness. It takes work to objectively deconstruct your own whiteness, and that definitely won’t occur if you look at a post about racism and say “well /I’ve/ never done this because /I’m/ one of the good ones”. You’ve definitely done it, and you’ll do it again, because that’s the nature of whiteness.
Stop treating us like your educators and doormats. Stop talking to us as if we’re monsters and ogres. Please. I beg you.
Of course she did. Everyone did. But she especially did because she was on the Samwell
She knew it wasn’t a phenomenon exclusive to the Samwell Women’s Hockey Team – the lack of recognition for female athletics. But the men’s hockey team were so especially over the top, most of Jenna’s classmates didn’t even know Samwell
a women’s hockey team.
Jenna knew it wasn’t the team’s fault. When Jack Zimmermann had been captain, he’d been really good about scheduling ice time and showing up to home games when he could for support. The two captains after, Ransom and Holster, invited the team to every kegster (they invited the entire school so that wasn’t that big of a gesture but it was still nice to be recognized as a team), And Eric Bittle, the most precious bean Jenna had ever met, still sends them a couple pies every time they win a game.
They were good and kind dudes.
But they were absolutely ridiculous.
Jenna didn’t have to know the men’s hockey team to know William Poindexter and Derek Nurse.
“I’m just saying! How else do you explain an image without written alphabet conveying a singular message to tens of thousands of people?”
“Nurse, you’re not going to convince me memes are their own language, okay? You’re just not.”
“Where’s your sense of curiosity, Poindexter? Where’s your finesse?”
“I don’t know, where’s your chill, Nurse?”
Jenna bit her lip to keep from laughing. She didn’t need to turn around to see the scandalized look on Derek Nurse’s face.
It would have been so easy to resent SMH. They got all the glory, they got all the girls, and Jenna’s team worked just as hard as they did.
Instead, Jenna decided it would be healthier for her and more fun to instead choose to enjoy their antics. Especially since she had a front row seat to the world’s saltiest D-men.
Or, more of a third row seat. The row right in front of the row Nursey and Dex sat in, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in Pop Culture Theory.
Every day a new adventure.
“I honestly can’t believe this.”
“Let it go Poindexter.”
“To hell with that, I need to bask in this.”
“Nothing to bask about, asshole, it’s not a big deal.”
“Not a big deal? Nursey,
you have never read
The Lord of the Rings. And I have! This is unprecedented.”
“Nice five dollar word there, book boy.”
“Oh, get fucked, Derek.”
“I’ll kill you, Nurse.”
“I don’t think you will. I do not think you’ll do that. Because you love me.”
“The Lord is testing me.”
“Will, what does that mean? Are you calling me the Lord? That is kind of you.”
“One more haiku, Nurse, I swear to God.”
“What is this I hear? Using the Lord’s name in vain? You bad Cath’lic boy.”
“I’m not saying you’re sexist if you can’t acknowledge that
is marvel’s best long form origin story, but why, William, do you hate women?”
“I can’t believe you, of all people, are arguing with me about this. How could you not agree with me that
is the best?”
“Oh, what, because I’m part black?”
“Yes, as a matter of fact, and that’s not racist! That’s me acknowledging all that shit you’ve ever said about privilege and cultural oppression and recognizing the representation of that through
. The show is literally about a black man the police can’t gun down! You don’t appreciate that?”
“Oh I can definitely appreciate that. That message is dope! And I think you’re mad woke for your active listening. But, just, in narrative framing and character arcs and visual story-telling,
is leagues a-fucking-bove. Also her character is a nice subversion of traditional leading lady portrayals.”
“Yeah, no, she’s a badass.”
“For real. And at least we can agree they’re both better than fucking
“Yeah, no, fuck that guy.”
Jenna’s favorite, though, happened on one of the last Wednesday classes before finals.
They weren’t already talking when they came in to take their usual seats. That wasn’t weird, they didn’t talk a lot of mornings. Jenna knew from word of mouth that their friendship was tenuous on the best of days so it made sense for them to keep quiet on some days.
No, the funny part – the amazing part – was after a good ten minutes of silence, thirty seconds before class was slated to begin, Jenna heard Nurse turn in his desk and casually ask, in a bored voice, apropos of
, “So you want a blowjob after this?”
Jenna tried not to choke. She could not laugh. She could not let them know she listened in on them every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday,
But Poindexter just paused and then sighed really dramatically before saying “Yes.” As if Nursey was really putting him out by offering him a blowjob.
Jenna absolutely needed to excuse herself she was so in danger of laughing herself into a coma but just then class began so she had to quietly have a heart attack for the next 40 minutes.
Jenna was the only woman on her team completely unsurprised to see the D-Men making out against a wall at the next kegster.
i don’t think michonne gets much recognition from the fandom as a whole for how strong she is. and i don’t mean in a physical/she’s a warrior goddess way. i mean mentally and emotionally. the women on this show get praised so much (rightfully so) for how strong they are after losing people but never michonne… they all lost siblings, parents, lovers. but yall… michonne lost her BABY. i cannot even imagine the pain. the mother child bond is so strong. there’s no other love like it imo. no love as powerful. ik we don’t know what happened exactly but imagine. she wanted to protect him and couldn’t. can you imagine the guilt and pain she felt? and most likely still feels? and the feeling of emptiness and loss? oh my god. i’m so happy rick has finally found his soulmate in her. but i’m even happier for michonne. she’s not only found her soulmate, but someone to confide in and mourn with. someone to be vulnerable and let go with. she’s found comfort in judith and carl, and in turn they’ve gotten that much needed maternal love back in their lives. this shit is just so beautiful and they all fit together like a puzzle it makes me cry.
Pairing: Reader x Bucky Word Count: 1.2K Warnings: Period talk, fluff
A/N: I wasn’t sure if this was exactly a request, but I laughed at the ask and couldn’t resist writing a oneshot about it!
A sharp stabbing pain in your lower abdomen jerks you from sleep. Before you can let out a low groan of pain, a high pitched shriek pierces your ears, emanating from behind you. Snapping your head around, you see your boyfriend staring at your bed sheets in horror.
“Buck?” you say, wondering what was so horrifying it made him scream like a school child,
“Oh god, doll,” Bucky’s head snaps up and his eyes meet yours. In the blink of an eye he’s navigated his way around the bed and is kneeling in front of you, “Oh god, what happened?”
Your brows knit together in confusion as you watch him extend and retract his hand from your body, like he wanted to touch you but was scared to, “What’re you-?”
I found the character sheet from every child (exept Timmys *cry*) on a website, so I decides to load them up. Nobody is talking about them, but they have so great sheets.
These are the points:
I say to every sheet something (a lot) because I like making comments. Be annoyed, idc tho. So let’s get started!:
Why is his name Human Kite but his race/ethnicity says that he’s half kite half alien? I think it’ll look cool, if he had an alien look. Like a green(/some other unnatural color) skin tone or a horn? OR ONE OF HIS ATTACKS IS GROWING TENTACLES AND HE SMASHES EVERY ENIMIE AGAINST A WALL?! How cool would that be?
Idky but I like his sex/gender. He’s asexual and gender-neutral. He’s just a kite-alien. I think that fits good to him. He’s just focussing on fighting and important stuff. I like South Park because these little things: it’s not a problem to add a asexual, polysexual (see later) or homosexual character. Neither it’s a problem to add a Buddhist (part two) or a Asian character. And most minorities are the good ones: remember the Pandemic (s12e10+12) episodes? The black dude was the good one and the white one was the psycho guinea pig one. And that counts for like every time someone is a villain?
I’m not shocked that his alignment is lawful. He’s well-behaved. But then, why is he on Cartman’s side EVERY FUCKING TIME? He was in The Stick Of Truth and every other fight they (mostly between Ken, Stan, Eric and himself) had? And then he says he hates him? Yeah, I feel the hate Kahl.
Kite theologist? I just don’t ask what type of religion THAT is. I’d find it funny if they said half jew and half kite theologist. But idk, he’s not even a human anymore so…
Solar winds are his power source? Seriously? xD
I don’t have to say something about that his kryptonite is his mom exept that this is fucking hilarious? I love his character sheet.
Okay Token. You’re a cyborg. More likE A CUTE BABY KITTEN STUCK IN A TUPPER BOX THIS LOOKS SO CUTE OH MY GOD. AND HIS ANGRY FACE, IT LOOKS LIKE >:C AWW THIS IS SO ADORABLE. But really, cyborgs should look scary and he just looks cute?
I had to google gynosexual, that’s a little complicated. You see, he’s gender-neutral (obviously he plays a non-human so that makes sense) and gynosexual means ‘being attracted to women’. In this case, they used gynosexual instead of heterosexual because he has no gender. Hetero means 'other’ and homo means 'same’ but he likes woman, not others who’re gender-neutral. It’s nice that they use the right sexualities.
I’m not sure if he really is that lawful? I mean, he was the one who made the fatty doo doo series (s16e9)? That’s not against the law but still? Idk tho.
I don’t understand his religion?
His power source is hilarious, SkyMall catalog. Yeah dude, every cyborg buys his individual parts in a catalog.
His kryptonite is human emotions, that’s so emo and cute. Like 'I can’t stand feelings, they’re just making things complicated and worse’ yea you did it dude, I’m crying inside thanks to you.
First: his class is brutalist but he’s like a cinnamon role I don’t want that.
He’s human. Idk it doesn’t shock me, I mean he has diabetes so he’s a weak human. He’s straight and I think it fits him well (COUGH NOT LIKE KENNY COUGH). But dude, how could you be a brutalist AND lawful at the same time? You’re a fucking brutalist, when you start fighting everything is destroyed? I’d feel guilt all the time.
His religion is insulin. You got me there, Matt and Trey. But his power source is diabetes? That means, he needs a high/low sugar to regain himself? That’s not how diabetes works? xD Plus his religion and kryptonite doesn’t fit to his power source. He needs to feel bad, but his religion is insulin. Insulin is there to descend your high sugar. And his kryptonite is sugar, but if his sugar is on a normal value (that means around 120) he needs to eat some to get in that worse condition, even if it’s good for him to be on a normal state. Or he injects himself insulin…? I just think to much about that (my parents have diabetes, that’s why I know that), I’ll stop here.
Her sex/gender makes me cry, I love the South Park staff. They’re so open minded, that they add such a character. But I still don’t like Wendy and nothing’s gonna change that. Lol.
But guys, I’m fucking SH👀CK. Her, WENDY TESTERBURGER’S, alignment is neutral? Wtf, is that a mistake? That can’t be true? Jesus.
It was clear that she’s atheist. She’s not a person who believes in god. And that has nothing to do with her sex/gender, I have a friend who is genderfluid (and I think bi or something, she LOVES girls but had boyfriends before, but she doesn’t seem like someone who cares about sexualities so idk…?) AND muslim so shut tf up. Wendy is just someone who can’t believe in things she didn’t saw with her own eyes and understood completely. It’s a good way to think, but, like I said, I don’t like her.
Her power source is technology. I’d find something like internet connection or WLAN, maybe Wi-Fi better. Idk, technology is boring. I don’t think she gets power from a car toy. But then, her kryptonite is good. Spotty Wi-Fi is cool.
Idk, they should wrote bi-curious because that one episode his dad thought that (s11e2). But I think he’s straight and I’m like the only person on this planet with that opinion.
His alignment is chaotic. I didn’t expected that. What a big shocker.
I googled entropy and I didn’t understand that fully. He believes that everything is able to move? Ah-ha…
His power source is 'minion management’? Is that his little chaos squad from episode Franchise Prequel (s21e4)? If yes, I’m going to melt, that’s TOO cute for my heart.
Even, it’s an oldie, Trey and Matt just can’t stop making jokes about butters being grounded. And I fucking love that.
Everyone on tumblr knows his character sheet, but I still want to talk about my fav bean.
THERE IT’S WRITTEN. HE’S HOMOSEXUAL. “You need someone else to play gay with (he said something like that)” MY FUCKING ASS YOU DICK LIKING QUEER SHIT.
That his alignment is neutral is a big fucking lie. He just wrote that down because Tweek wanted that and because he’s a hero. He wants to flip people off (and does that) and I bet he loves making his sister cry. He’s an evil little shit.
His religion, “way of the fist” looool and you say you’re neutral you big motherfucking ass liar.
His power source is love. Call an ambulance, my heart fell out my chest. THIS IS SO GAY I CAN’T.
I made a post about his kryptonite which you can find here
Ignore the shitty quali, idk I found it like that.
I don’t think I have anything to say about the first two points. I mean, it was expectable. But his alignment, neutral, with who do you want to fuck. You big ass liar. But I proof that later.
The next point was also expectable, whatever “coonism” is.
His power source is coon DNA. But… from where do he get that? I have two theories:
He eats his own cum.
He kills/rapes coons.
I’m not sure what’s right. Both sounds like Cartman.
Back to lying: You don’t think that he’s a liar? Look at his kryptonite, “none”, YES OFC YOU BIG FAT PUSSY. KYLE NEEDS TO PUSH YOU AGAINST A WALL AND YOU START CRYING. HOW COULD YOU TELL SUCH A LIE AND STILL SLEEP NORMALY? Your kryptonite is your cocky mouth mister.
This was part one, because you just can add 10 pics and there’re still kids to follow. So, part one. Part two follows. Hope you liked me rambling shit. Goodbye.
This is based on a scene in Decendants of the Sun Episode 13 which was really adorable omg
Thank you for the 300 followers!!! Can’t blieve I just started this blog like 3 weeks ago omg Ari xxx
“What the fuck happened and what the hell is this mess?”
Piper and Annabeth stood over their husbands and Nico, all three looked drunk off their asses. Nico’s boyfri-finace, Will was the only one who looked sober.
“Thank the gods you guys are here! Why did you guys come so late!?”, Will absolutely done, “I’ve been here for three hours making sure they don’t do anything stupid! They said in celebration of Neek s and I’s engaement that they would be drunk for three days! Three days!! Holy Hades. You know, here take care of your husbands and Nico please. I need to clean up the kitchen.”
Will stood up to take a much needed break.
“What the hell, Percy. Sometimes I ask myself why I put up with you for so long.”, Annabeth said, brushing some hair out of Percy’s half asleep face.
He still drools.
“i leave you alone for 12 hours, Jason, and this is what i come back to. What am i going to do with you?”, Piper looked like she either wanted to punch Jason or kiss him.
“I feel you, two!”, Will shouted from the kitchen.
They watched as Jason and Nico poked at Percy’s cheeks. Percy lazily opened his eyes and swatted them away.
“Jason! Psst, Look at the blonde who just came in! She’s so pretty.” , Percy put his face in his hand and admired Annabeth with wide eyes.
“Shut up. Her friend is way prettier.”, Jason said, poining at Piper.
“No way! The boy who left. He’s beautiful.”, Nico said, shoving his cousins faces.
“Nope! She’s prettier. Look. Look at those eyes. Holy shit.”
“Jason! She’s staring at me! What do I do? Do you think she thinks I’m pretty, too?”, Percy shook his cousin.
“Guys. Shut up! The boy came back! He’s right there! How’s my hair?”, Nico said, fiddling with his black locks self conciously.
Will stood by the women and smiled at his fiancé.
“Oh my gods! He smiled! I think I’m in love.”, Nico ‘whispered’ to the other two. Jason and Percy started cheering.
Piper, Annabeth, and Will made eye contact.
No matter what they did, they were stuck with these three idiots.
They were idiots, but at least they were their idiots.
There was a trio of groans as you, Dean and Sam finally trudged through the motel room door, thuds echoing through the room with the tacky wallpaper as duffel bags were dropped to the floor. You’d just gotten done taking down a particularly nasty couple of Wendigo that had been taking couples in the surrounding towns every two weeks. They’d only caught onto the trail of it after some hikers had come across the cave where the first five couples’ bodies were kept and ran screaming for the cops. It took another good week before they’d eventually managed to find the two Wendigo and took them down, thankfully saving the other three couples that hung from the ceiling.
“I’ve got the shower first.” Dean grunted, shrugging off his jacket and throwing it over a nearby chair as he massaged the back of his neck.
“Y/N should get it, she took the hardest hit from that one Wendigo.” The brothers glanced over to you as you winced while sitting down on the bed, holding your leg where four large claw marks had torn through your pant leg. It was mostly superficial, but it still hurt. At least you wouldn’t need stitches.
“I’ll be fine. I just need to wrap it up.”
“I can do it. You can barely stand.” Dean offered.
“No!” You said quickly, a blush rising on your cheeks when Dean and Sam stared at you in confusion, and you stammered to backtrack. “I-I mean, it’s all right. You don’t have to, I’ll do it myself. Just…give me a few minutes and you can have the bathroom.” You scrambled to your feet, biting back the yelp of pain at jostling your leg too fast as you snatched up some clothes from your bag, and hurried into the bathroom with a slam of the door, not seeing the frown both men sported at your hasty retreat.
As soon as the door closed, you leaned back against it with your eyes closed as you tried to calm down. It wasn’t that you didn’t appreciate it whenever the boys offered to to patch you up after the rougher hunts. You did, you really did. There was just the small problem of you never wanting them to see your skin if you could help it, not wanting to be embarrassed of the extra pounds and curves your carried on your body in front of them. Not when they were built like Greek Gods and knowing the kind of women they tended to prefer being around.
There was also the matter of your little crush on the elder Winchester brother. Okay, it was a huge crush. Oh, who were you kidding? You were head over heels in love with him.
You were startled out of your thoughts when a knock sounded on the door and Dean’s low, concerned timbre was heard.
“You okay, sweetheart?”
“Fine!” Your voice had come out as a nervous squeak and you cleared your throat before speaking again. “Fine. I’m fine, I promise.”
“Well, Sam’s gonna get some shut-eye but I’m gonna head to the bar after my shower if you feel like coming with.” You chewed on your lower lip nervously, thinking it over. “Y/N?”
“Yeah! Sorry, yeah. I’ll join you. I’ll be out in a few.” You heard Dean say something to Sam as he moved away from the door and you let out a deep sigh and shook your head, shuffling forward to strip and clean up the marks. Ten minutes later, you slipped out from the bathroom dressed, only to bump into Dean.
“Whoa, easy there!” Dean chuckled, holding your arms to keep you from falling back. “Gotta look where you’re go – is that my shirt?” You jerked your gaze down and realized that you were, indeed, wearing his shirt. Granted, it was an old Led Zeppelin one that was a touch faded, but you had swiped it months ago because you figured Dean wouldn’t miss it and it was comfortable.
“U-Um, yeah. Sorry, do you want it back? I’ll change.” You moved to dart back into the bathroom, but Dean catching the bottom of the shirt stopped you.
“Where do you think you’re going?” Dean smirked, tugging you back towards him and casually laying a hand on your hip. “I didn’t say I wanted it back. It just surprised me, that’s all.” You were pretty sure you forgot to breathe when Dean leaned forward to kiss your forehead, his lips seeming to linger a few seconds too long. “Besides, you look better in it than I do.” You stood there with a stunned expression while Dean left the room to take his shower, jumping a moment later when Sam spoke up. You almost forgot he had been in the room the entire time.
“You really should tell him, you know.” You whipped your head to look at him lying down under the covers of the bed nearest to the door, his head propped up on his hand as he stared at you.
“Tell him? Tell him what? I have no idea what you’re talking about, Sam.” Your voice was a little high and Sam grinned, knowing it was your tell-tale sign of lying.
“Whatever you say, Y/N. Just so you know, he “has no idea” what I’m talking about either.” Sam said, making little air quotes with his fingers and bringing a smile to your face at his implication before it fell.
“Thanks, Sam, but you and I both know he’d never like me that way. I’m not his type.” You were quiet as you spoke, not wanting Dean to hear you. Sam frowned at your words and you shook your head, plastering a fake smile on your face. “It’s all good. Tell Dean I’ll meet him at the bar and I’ll have a beer waiting for him.” You didn’t wait for a reply from him as you grabbed your coat and wallet and strode out of the room, closing the door quietly behind you to head for the bar that was thankfully within walking distance to the motel.
You were almost to the bar a few minutes later when your phone went off and you fished it out of your pocket, smiling a little when you saw it was a message from Dean.
Why’d you leave without me?
It’s not my fault you take forever in the bathroom. =p
Hey, I don’t roll out of bed looking this good!
You couldn’t help but laugh at that and typed back a response.
Yes, you do! You’re freakin’ gorgeous and you know it.
Your fingers froze over the keyboard when you realized exactly what you sent him and your heart rate picked up, worried that he’d catch on to your feelings for him. You swallowed nervously when you got a reply back and you opened it.
Well, who am I to argue with a beautiful woman? ;)
You narrowed your eyes at the words, not knowing whether to be flattered or suspicious. Was he flirting with you? Light, playful flirting and bantering between you two was nothing new, but you always chalked that up to it being his normal, charming attitude and you never took it to heart. This seemed to be his flirting cranked up to 100, something you never dreamed would be directed at you.
You shook your head and put the phone away, going inside and ignoring your phone chiming again until you were standing in front of the bartender. You ordered two beers and two shots of whiskey, knowing you were going to need it if you were going to have to watch Dean flirting with anything in a skirt tonight. Your phone chimed twice as you sat down and you sighed, opening up the messages.
Did I say something wrong?
I’ll be at the bar in a couple of minutes. You better be there and not kidnapped or some shit.
Before you had a chance to answer him back, he burst through the bar door with a look of worry on his face, his eyes scanning the bar and only relaxing when his eyes finally landed on you.
“Hey, why didn’t you answer me?” He asked, sliding into the booth across from you, thanking you when you pushed the second beer in front of him.
“Sorry, I was getting the drinks.” Dean eyed the shots and he frowned.
“All right, what’s going on? You never order whiskey unless you’re annoyed. Did you really get that mad at what I said?” Your eyes were wide when you peered up at him.
“I’m not mad! You didn’t do anything wrong.” Your gaze dropped and you quickly knocked back the first shot, stopped from the second by his hand covering yours.
“Then why? Does this have to do with Sam saying you were upset when you left?” You closed your eyes and sighed. Sam and his big mouth.
“It’s nothing, Dean. Honestly. My leg just hurts, that’s all.” Dean gave you a suspicious glance and you jerked back when he slapped a hand on the table and stood up. “Dean?”
“Are you going to tell me the truth or do I have to play dirty?”
“You wouldn’t.” You gulped at the sly grin that appeared. “You’re bluffing.”
“Am I now?” Dean was gone before you could stop him and you cursed under your breath, wondering if you could escape before he came back. You went to slide out of the seat but froze when you caught Dean’s eye as he waited on the bartender, the look in his eyes clearly telling you ‘don’t you dare move’. You huffed and slumped back, burying your head in your folded arms on the table. You didn’t look up until you felt Dean drop down next to you and throw an arm around your shoulders as the sound of a glass clinking on the table seemed to echo in your ears.
You peeked up and glared at the large shot glass, holding the seemingly innocent-looking liquid but you knew it was a trap as it contained the drink you hated the most.
“Now, are you going to stop pretending you’re okay? Or do I have to go get a second one?”
“I hate you.” Dean just smiled. You shifted the glare to him. Damn him and his stupid, infuriatingly handsome, beautiful face. You shrunk back against Dean’s side further when he nudged the glass closer to you in a taunting manner like it was poison. “Fine!” You growled, folding your arms over your chest and Dean chuckled at you all but pouting.
“Well?” You took a deep breath and let it out slowly, rubbing your arm nervously. You glanced over his shoulder and gasped. “What?”
“They have pie!”
“What? Where?” Dean’s head snapped to the side when you pointed and you couldn’t help but giggle, as you escaped from the booth, at his frustrated grunt when he caught on. “Oh, no you don’t. Come back here.”
“No!” You squealed as Dean grabbed you around the waist and yanked you back into his lap, not giving you a second before he attacked your sides mercilessly.
“How dare you joke about pie?” He growled as you laughed, falling against him as you squirmed from the tickling. “Apologize!”
“I-I’m sorry!” You laughed. Dean smirked and decided to relent, giving you a chance to catch your breath, and he loved how flushed your face was and the genuine smile you wore.
“You’re too cute sometimes, you know that?” You calmed a bit at that and your face pinked as you ducked your head in embarrassment. He dropped a kiss to your head and grabbed your hand, pulling you up and out of the booth, pausing to knock back the other shot of whiskey. “Let’s go snag a pool table, have some fun. If your leg is up for it.”
“Are you?” You challenged, a surge of confidence hitting you, probably from the alcohol.
“You’re on, princess.”
You had to wait for a table but it wasn’t more than ten minutes and in no time, Dean was racking the pool balls while you stood, holding the pool cues. You absently rubbed your hurt leg and Dean caught the action.
“You sure your leg is all right to do this?”
“I’m fine. I took Tylenol before I wrapped it up.” He nodded.
“Good. What do you say we make this interesting then?” You raised a curious eyebrow.
“How so?” Dean flipped the plastic triangle in his hands after taking it from the set balls, setting it aside as he came to your side and took hold of his pool cue.
“The winner gets to ask for whatever they want from the loser.” You pursed your lips, guessing what he’d try to ask for.
“All right. What do you get if you win?” He looked you over and you couldn’t stop the slight shiver you felt.
“No wa – wait, what?” Dean’s laugh was deep as he leaned his hip against the pool table.
“Were you expecting me to ask for something else?”
“You…you want a kiss? From me?” He tilted his head, reminding you of Cas when he would do the same in confusion.
“Is there a reason why I wouldn’t?” You were baffled but figured if he wanted to do it, you’d enjoy it while it lasted. You shook your head and straightened up.
“Fine. If I win…” You tapped a finger to your chin in thought. “If I win, I get to take two of your shirts, no matter which ones, and keep them.”
“Deal.” Dean agreed. “You break.” You did a mock-curtsy and he smiled, throwing you a wink of confidence.
Ten minutes later, you were sure you were going to win as you only had two striped balls left and Dean had five solids left. That didn’t mean it wasn’t a fight to get to that point. Not because you and Dean were arguing, no. Every time he would pass you to line up a shot, you would feel his hand brush over some part of your body. Your hip, your back, your arm. You could’ve sworn you even felt him touch your ass at one point too. Each touch was driving you nuts but when you would go to say something, he would just give you an innocent look.
You took a deep breath and leaned forward, aiming to get the second to last ball in the side pocket. You pulled the cue back to hit the cue ball but froze when you felt hands roughly grab your hips and a body press against yours. You gulped and tried to turn and get away but the hands tightened their grip. The only reason why you knew it wasn’t Dean was because he was storming in your direction, a look of anger on his face.
“Hey darlin’, how ‘bout you ditch this loser an’ come home with me?” You cringed as the rank smell of alcohol washed over your senses when he pulled you close and tried to kiss you.
“Hey!” Dean barked out and the man looked up only to see Dean’s fist coming towards his face.
“Get your hands off her, asshat!” You stumbled a little as the punch knocked the man away from you to fall over a table and you quickly skirted away into Dean’s arms. “You okay, Y/N?” He asked, glaring at the drunken man trying to pick himself up off the floor. You nodded, hiding your face in his chest, getting a big whiff of his cologne along with the leather of his jacket as he held the back of your head. “Do you want to leave?” His chest rumbled lightly as he spoke and you took a step back while shaking your head.
“No, I’m okay. Thank you, Dean.” Dean smiled and kissed your forehead. The smile was gone in a second when you both heard the drunk mutter “fat bitch” with a slur to his words and you had to grip Dean’s jacket to keep him from lunging after him and pummeling him with the cue stick. “Don’t! He’s not worth it!” You could see the veins in his neck pop as he strained to hold himself back and he looked down at you.
“I know he isn’t, but you are.” Your eyes went wide before a shy smile tugged at your lips, leaning up on your toes to kiss his cheek. He blinked in surprise and his cheeks brightened just enough to make his freckles stand out. “What was that for?”
“No reason.” You didn’t realize he had kept his arms around you until he let go once the drunk had staggered off, unintelligible words spilling from his mouth.
“Well, if you want to stay, do you feel up to finishing the game?” You nodded, settling back into the playful mood. In no time, every ball was sunk except the 8 ball that sat between the corner and middle pockets, sitting right against the edge. “Make sure you don’t miss, sweetheart.” He teased, winking at you playfully.
“Kiss your shirts goodbye.” You giggled, taking your shot. You huffed a second later when the black ball bounced off of the corner of the pocket and rolled away, leaving it wide open for Dean to sink it in the opposite corner, ending the game. Dean grinned at your pout as he discarded the cue sticks and threw his arm over your shoulder. “The game was rigged, I tell you.” You joked and Dean laughed.
“Either way, I still won.” You blushed when you remembered what his “prize” would be. “But I’ll be nice and still let you take my shirts anyway.”
“You don’t have to.” You protested as Dean let go of you long enough to throw down some cash on the table you’d been at and walked out of the bar with you, his arm around you again.
“I told you that you look better in them. So which ones do you want?” You were quiet as you thought while the both of you walked, absentmindedly slipping your arm around his waist and he hugged you closer to his side in response.
“Well…how about your black Henley and…that red, grey and white plaid shirt?” You finally decided as the two of you were approaching the motel, the Impala within view.
“I actually thought you’d go after that red shirt.”
“Your red Carhartt? I wouldn’t take that one.” Dean stopped the two of you when you were near Baby.
“Because I like seeing you wear it.” You stared at the car, biting your lip. Your gaze was brought back to his when he cupped your face in his hand. You swallowed nervously when he brought his thumb up to your bottom lip, pulling it free from your teeth.
“I guess I’ll have to wear it more often then.” He murmured. You sucked in a sharp breath when he slowly backed you up against the driver’s door, his gaze flicking from your eyes to your lips and back. He must have sensed your nervousness as his features softened and grabbed your hand to squeeze it. “I won’t do anything you’re not okay with, Y/N.” You squeezed his hand back as your eyes locked with his, the emerald irises a darker shade than usual.
You reached your other hand up and Dean held your waist as your fingertips traced over his full, soft lips with a feather-light touch. His mouth parted slightly and your heart beat a little faster when he kissed your fingers. You visibly swallowed when Dean moved your hand away and leaned closer, inches apart and his hand sliding up your arm to cup around the back of your neck.
You thought your heart would tear out of your chest as he dragged his thumb along your jaw to your chin, tilting your head up a little, his other hand coming to wrap around your waist. Apple green eyes locked to yours, silently asking for permission, and you licked your lips before nodding.
You weren’t going to lie. You had half expected him to just launch right into a rough kiss but you were glad to be wrong when the first kiss between you was nothing more than a gentle brush of his lips to yours, your eyes fluttering shut. Your body was buzzing as Dean’s arm around your waist tightened, holding you flush against him while he kissed you and you held onto his shoulders. Your face carried a light blush when he pulled back a few moments later.
“I’ve wanted to do that for a while now.” He confessed and your brows furrowed.
“You have?” Dean frowned lightly.
“Why do I get the feeling you don’t believe me?” You sighed, cursing yourself for ruining the moment.
“Because I’m…well, me.” Dean didn’t bat an eye.
“I’m failing to see the problem here, darlin’.”
“The problem is this!” He was confused until you gestured to your own body. “My body, Dean! I know the types you go after and I don’t fit it at all. I’m too soft and full-figured so –”
“So, what? You think that was just a pity kiss?” You went quiet and Dean huffed, tightening his grip on your neck to yank you forward and crash your mouths together, startling you. You moaned softly as his tongue danced with yours, letting you taste the whiskey from before and a hint of mint as you returned the kiss. It was over before you realized what had happened and you blinked your eyes open slowly as both of you breathed a little harder. “I would never do that to you. I wouldn’t treat you like that.”
“Dean…” He shook his head, bringing his hands up to hold your face.
“No. I’m tired of you not believing me when I tell you how beautiful you are. You are one of the most amazing, caring, hilarious, beautiful badass women I’ve ever known. I’ve seen you take down three vampires at once, put both me and Sam in our place when we’ve been in the wrong and seen just how damn adorable you are when you’re sick as hell.” You felt tears in your eyes and Dean’s confidence seemed to falter for the briefest of moments. “How else would I love you?” Your mouth fell open in shock.
“You – I – uh – wait, what?” You mentally smacked yourself in the face after that. ‘Real eloquent there, Sherlock.’ You mocked yourself, shaking your head. “You love me?” Dean laughed and you could hear he was a touch nervous.
“Baby, I’ve been in love with you since you ordered us to sit down and shut up and let you make us a home-cooked meal – with that glorious pie, of course – before we left your house after saving you. You didn’t see the look on Sam’s face as I was trying to figure out whether to laugh or grab you and never let you go.” You smiled at the memory, remembering the way Dean had hovered near you the entire time you were making the pie, like an excited kid waiting for a present.
“I was surprised you didn’t choke, you inhaled it so fast. I couldn’t help but wonder where you put it all.” You teased, poking his stomach and making him chuckle as he leaned his forehead against yours.
“It’s a secret.” You smiled again. “Believe me – and you can ask Sam – when we got in the car to leave, I turned to him and told him, ‘Sammy, I gotta marry that girl someday’. He teased me, saying I only wanted you for your food.” You couldn’t describe how elated you felt and Dean knew it had been worth it to tell you when your face lit up with happiness.
“I do make a mean burger.” Dean snorted and pressed a kiss to your lips.
“That you do, sweetheart.”
“Dean?” He raised a brow in question and you grinned. “I love you too.” Dean mirrored the grin and you giggled as he swept you up in another kiss, squishing you against the car.
“Good.” He said when you parted and you looked up at him only to inhale sharply at the sight of a smirk on his lips and his eyes darkening. You squeaked when he slid his hands down your sides to rest on your ass and gave it a playful squeeze. “Because we’ve got a lot of time to make up for.”
people watching two women that show support, love, and all the chemistry in the world: why do people ship them??? why does everything have to be so romantic all the time?? isn’t it more feminist to focus on female FRIENDSHIPS??
people watching a man and a woman who don’t even like each other do so much as breathe near one another: oh my god 😍😍😍 so romantic 😍 name a more iconic duo 😍😍💦💦 how could you not ship this?!?!?!?