do you have any tips when making good male sims?
oh boy, good question. I struggled with that a very long time but I think I got a little better. I’ll try to summarize what I feel like helps me when I’m in CaS :)
the science of making good looking male sims explained by a noob
- Make the eyes a bit smaller than what you would do for a female sim (as much the shape of the eye as the iris)
- I lower the eyebrows towards the eyes with a less pronounced arch
- A wider nose (bridge, nostrils)
- A wider jaw! a longer face and a more pronounced chin as well. Give them a more “square” face (instead of an oval/heart shape like we usually do for females)
- I often add face hair like a beard or something, it always helps!
I hope it helped! ❤️