- Wally: Leonard kissed me.
- Barry: Oh my god, oh my god!
- Iris: Okay, all right. We want to hear everything. Barry, get the wine. Wally, does this end well or do we need to get tissues?
- Wally: Oh, it ended very well.
- Barry: [getting the wine] Do not start without me. Do not start without me.
- Iris: Okay, all right, let’s hear about the kiss. Was it like a soft brush against your lips? Or was it like a “I gotta have you now” kind of thing?
- Wally: Well, at first it was really intense, you know. And then, oh god, and then we just sort of sunk into it.
- Iris: Okay, so, were you holding him? Or were his hands like on you?
- Wally: No, actually first they started on my waist. And then, they slid up, and then, they were on my shoulders.
- Iris and Barry: Ohhhhh.
- [On the Waverider, with Len and Mick cleaning their guns]
- Len: And then I kissed him.
- Mick: [nods] Tongue?
- Len: Yeah.
- Mick: Cool.
Maybe if things get too competitive they all just take turns having a go at the other while the odd man out gets to watch ;) Seriously tho Iris is one lucky lady. She'd have two men willing to do whatever it took to please her.