10 characters I wished were real so I could date them. Part One
10) Age of Youth: Park Jae-Wan: Every single drama I’ve seen Yoon Park in I’ve hated him lol. But this is the first time he has played a decent character for me. I loved him in this. I have no idea what he is saying in this gif.
8) Healer: Seo Jung-Hoo: I literally picked him because of this scene. He kept cuddling with her and I was like “oh my gawd!” I want one! I honestly like Bong-soo too.
7) Descendants of the Sun:Yoo Shi- Jin: No list is complete without him lol. He was perfect….just perfect. I fangirled so much watching this drama. Should I apologize or confess? JESUS! That nearly kicked the wind out of me. lol
6) Uncontrollably Fond: Shin Joon- Young: UGH! I loved this character so freaking much. OMG! That confession scene was AMAZING! He said some pretty amazing things as well. Chiillleeee he honestly could be number one the more I think about it. I mean KIM FUCKING WOO-BIN!
5) Cheese In the Trap: Baek In-Ho: I didn’t read the web-toon so I can’t share the anger for the show being all about him. However, by the end of it I stopped shipping him with Seol and started shipping him with myself lol.
Park Bo-young (Oh My Ghostess) stars as the protagonist, a pint-sized woman born with extraordinary strength who runs the risk of crushing whatever she lays a finger on if she isn’t too careful. She’s harbored a one-sided crush on Ji-soo (Fantastic) since grade school and wishes she had the flower-like daintiness he prefers in women.
Her Herculean strength nabs her a job as bodyguard to Park Hyung-shik (Hwarang), who plays an overbearing and eccentric second-generation chaebol and CEO of a gaming company. He sounds a bit like a loose cannon, in contrast to Ji-soo, whose character tends to go by the book, but I’m guessing he changes for the better as he starts falling for his small and mighty bodyguard. - dramabeans
From all the upcoming kdramas this is the one on the top of my watchlist. I’m going to watch this not only because it looks great, but because after Hwarang I’m going to need a drama where Maekjong Park Hyung Shik will get the girl. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon premieres February 24.