Character: Lafayette X Reader
Prompt: The HamilSquad & Schuyler Sisters decide to go ice skating as the group outing for the week. While the boys join in happily, Angelica and Eliza plot to have you and your crush, Lafayette, forced to skate together.
Word Count: 3,104
W/T: Lots of teasing, some cursing, google translated French
A/N: What can I say, I’m a sucker for Daveed. He’s just so… Daveed. Hope y'all enjoy!
“Angelica, I swear, if this is another one of your ‘matchmaker’ ideas to get Herc to skate with me, I’m not going.” Peggy pouts, crossing her arms defiantly next to you, and glaring at her two older sisters, who held a pair of car keys and eight tickets to an ice rink nearby. “Oh, don’t be such a Debby Downer.” Eliza groans, jingling the silver and gold keychain in her hand. “We always have one of these kinds of nights!” “Yeah, but it’s usually just the girls!” Peggy argues, flailing her arms in exaggeration. “You’re coming and that’s final, Margarita.” Angelica deadpans, tossing her dark swirling locks over her shoulder. “I already bought your ticket anyway.” “And besides,” Eliza interjects, quickly leaning over and grabbing you by the arm, pulling you to a standing position, “you wouldn’t want to leave Y/N as a third wheel, would you?” You smile timidly at your best friend, her eyes narrowing accusingly at you.
“Whatever.” Peggy answers hotly, pushing herself off of the couch. “But I’m only doing this because I don’t want Y/N to be alone with the guys. God knows what mischief they’ll get into.” Angelica and Eliza both squeal in excitement, spinning on their heels to rush out of the front door. “Don’t you hate how strung up they are on boys?” Peggy scoffs, her voice becoming a bit less hateful than before. “You can say that again.” You laugh, watching the two girls dressed in pink and light blue giddily hop into their car, their faces plastered with a goofy smile. “Eliza finally gets a boyfriend, and what do you know? She wants to invite him to everything that is meant to be for us.” “What? So you’re saying you don’t want to hang out with Hercules?” You tease, gently nudging her in the shoulder. “I didn’t say that!” Peggy quickly counters, pushing you away from her hurriedly, her cheeks brushed with a tint of pink now. “Oh, don’t be so sour about Eliza, Peg. Eventually she’ll get over the hype, and it’ll settle down a bit. Besides, once tonight’s over, I bet you and ol’ Herc will be on ‘better than friends’ terms, huh?” You smirk, taking in the obvious blushing of her face against her darker skin. “Oh shut up, Y/N.” Peggy whines, trying to cover her face up. “Aww, my lil’ Peggy’s in loooveeee~.” You gush, grabbing ahold of her wrist and forcing them down, that way you can watch her become more and more flustered. “Stop! Y/N stop it!” Peggy complains, freeing herself from your hold. “I can’t help it! My best friend is in love with my other friend!” You sigh, smiling happily at the thought of your two friends being an item. “And I suppose you don’t have anyone you’re falling head over heels for?” Peggy questions, raising an eyebrow at you suspiciously. Ha! You think guys like me? That’s adorable Peggy, honestly.“ You cackle, shrugging off the thought. “Uh huh. We’ll see about that.” Peggy answers, clicking her tongue.
A couple of short and not so subtle honks from the driveway indicates that you and Peggy have been standing here for too long, according to Angelica’s watch. “Come on. The sooner we get there, the sooner you get to see your boyfriend~.” You sing, grabbing Peggy by the bright yellow sleeve of her sweater and dragging her out to the awaiting car.
Almost instantly you are bombarded by some loud rap music blaring from the speakers, Eliza beat boxing while Angelica managed to spit out every line fluently. Silently, you slide into the backseat with Peggy, hoping that Angelica’s rapping wouldn’t distract her enough to get into an accident. “Let’s go.” Peggy piped up, surprising her two older sisters. Eliza quickly turned the volume down and whipped her head around the seat to give Peggy a devious look. “Oh? You want to arrive so soon?” She giggles, sharing a look with Angelica. “N-no. Y/N just said she really wanted to get to the rink already!” Peggy says nervously, pushing the pressure onto you. “And why would that be?” Angelica asks, backing out of the driveway and onto the main road. “Because I’m the best fucking skater you’ll ever meet.” You sarcastically joke, rolling your eyes at what she was implying. “I bet he’d love that.” Eliza whispers excitedly to Angelica, hitting her arm. “Excuse me?” You automatically scoff, this sudden comment catching your attention. “It’ll be perfect!” Angelica answers, her smile growing at whatever she was thinking. “Y/N will go off skating, and lil’ Peggy here will be struggling along behind. And then-” “Hercules will come bounding in, and sweep her off of the ice!” Eliza finishes, staring dreamily into the distance. “Because let’s face it, she will be on the ground more than she will her feet.” Angelica snickers, almost missing the turnoff.
You let out a breath that you didn’t know you were holding as Angelica straightens out the car, continuing to babble on with Eliza about how cute Peggy and Hercules would be, not to mention their own love interests. You hope that they weren’t talking about you from the comment Angelica made, because you were here to help set up Peggy on their behalf. That’s the main reason you had actually come tonight, anyway. Eliza had begged you to help out in their plan, because Peggy would have never come if you weren’t there. Your gaze drifts over to your best friend as she crosses your mind, where her face is hidden by her hands, obviously to hide her blushing. This poor child can’t handle her feelings very well, and with all of the teasing she’s been receiving for the past couple of hours, you were kinda surprised to see how she was still managing to take it.
But you are quickly jarred from your thoughts as your momentum carries you forward, and your seatbelt jerks you back into place. A collective groan sounds off around the car as Angelica announces your arrival. The sisters file out of the car, Eliza and Angelica practically skipping towards the indoor ice rink. Peggy offers you a sheepish smile, her face still tinted pink. “Hey,” You start, noticing how nervous she suddenly was, “everything is going to be fine. Just be yourself, and if you need me, just wave me over. You can do it.” Hesitantly, she nods, gaining a bit more composure and confidence as you began to jog to catch up to her siblings. You and Peggy trail behind the two sisters ahead of you, their constant rambling seeming quieter as you got closer. “Oh, here’s your tickets.” Angelica smiles, holding out a pair of tickets to you. You and Peggy eagerly grab ahold of the blue entry passes, their paper seeming a bit thicker than the last time you came here. “Well? Let’s go meet up with everyone!” Eliza breathes, turning to open the solid metal door behind her. She grabs ahold of the handle and flings it open, the cool air and Christmas music flooding your senses.
The large sitting area ahead of you was alive with people, their conversations and laughter filling the air along with the overhead music. The far wall stood lines with a concession stand, a skate rental booth, and restrooms. The East wall was instead a clear window pane all the way across, it’s tinted glass allowing for you to see down into the ice rink, where many people could be found already skating. The other two walls sat blank, with tables and chairs lined up against them in a haphazardly fashion. The dim lighting of the lobby left you with a rather moody atmosphere, which seemed a bit peculiar. You pull your sleeves down over your hands, already feeling a bit chilly. You told yourself to wear something a little warmer, but God knows how stubborn you can be with yourself. “Look, there they are.” Eliza cries, her eyes falling upon a table towards the window. Everyone’s eyes follow her gaze until they also stop on the four familiar figures ahead of them, their laughter echoing quietly. Without another thought, Angelica grabs you but the hood of your F/C jacket, tugging you along behind Eliza and Peggy.
“About time you guys showed up.” A shorter man dressed in a grey sweater and jeans chuckles, taking Eliza in his arms lovingly, planting a kiss on her forehead. “Good to see you too, Alexander.” Angelica remarks, rolling her eyes at the two lovebirds. “Now don’t be bitter, the night hasn’t even started yet.” Another one of the males interjects, stepping forward. His low man bun and freckled face greets you and Peggy kindly before turning to Angelica, a goofy smile appearing on his lips. “I mean, we haven’t even gone to get our skates yet!” “Well we can’t skate without the proper equipment, now can we John?” You joke, ushering both groups towards the rental counter while Angelica frantically begins to hand out tickets. Alexander and Eliza practically rushed towards the booth, each already shouting their size at the worker. “What are we going to do with them?” You giggle to Peggy, who rolls her eyes in response. John and Angelica have already grabbed their skates, and began to follow Alex and Eliza towards the nearest bench, giddy to begin skating. “What size do you need?” The man behind the counter drones, his voice monotone. “11.” A deeper voice pipes, the owner of it gently pushing past you. His darker skin and grey beanie couldn’t be mistaken as he hands the vendor his ticket in exchange for his skates. His gaze turns to Peggy, who you nudge forward, her face an obvious mix of nerves. “What size?” Hercules asks, holding his hand out to take Peggy’s ticket from her. She happily hands it to him and replies, “6.”, earning a chuckle out of Hercules. “That makes your feet sound so much more delicate than they already are.” Peggy smiles boldly at Hercules as he takes her pair of skates into his arms, nodding for her to follow. Peggy tags along behind the large man, glancing back over her shoulder at you with a lovestruck smile. You smile back and give her a thumbs up, already loving the interaction between the two. “Y/N, mon ange, do you happen to have my ticket?” A thick and familiar French accent asks you, causing you to turn to the origin of the voice, a slightly tingling sensation rising in your chest.
You were greeted by none other than Lafayette, the French friend that the guys had added to their group during their first year at Princeton. His dark hair was full of kinks and curls, and tied up in its usual spot, almost like he had a puffball glued to his head. His darker skin made his teeth seem to sparkle as he stood over you, his height making him taller than you by a long shot. “Um no I don-” You start, grabbing for your own ticket from your pocket. But as you pull out the single ticket, you feel it shift oddly in your hand. Your eyes travel down to see that your ticket had split into two tickets, a small amount of tacky glue pressed against the bottom side of yours and the topside of the second one. “Those sneaky little bitches.” You breathe, still staring at the duplicated tickets. Lafayette says something as well, but you couldn’t understand his mumbling. Your eyes meet for a second, an all knowing looking passing between you two like electricity before you both turn to look over your shoulder at the rest of the group. Angelica and John are paused by the door to the rink, their own heads craning to look at you and Lafayette. As their eyes meet yours, they giggle, share a look, and duck their heads quickly as they disappear into the ice, obviously the culprits. “Well, looks like we’re stuck together for tonight.” You laugh, handing Laf his ticket. He tilts his head slightly, a small smirk etched onto his lips. “I don’t think I’ll mind, mon amour.” He laughs, handing the vendor his ticket, pointing to his size. You do the same, and he offers you his arm as you two turn to go to the nearest bench, ready to lace up.
“Have you ever done this stuff before?” Lafayette asks, struggling with finding the end of his laces. “Oh yeah. I used to go to the one in my hometown every Wednesday with a group of people I grew up with. It was a tradition then.” You laugh, your fingers flying along with your own laces, the muscle memory of doing this every week flooding back into your hands. “I can tell.” He chuckles, watching you stand up, your skates already tied. “Now you actually look of decent height.” He teases, finishing his own shoestrings. “Oh whatever, French Fry.” You laugh, staring at him as he stands. “Never mind.” He jokes, his gaze lowering to you. “Oh just come on.” You urge, rather eager to get out onto the floor. It’s been a while since you’ve actually been ice skating, so the cool air and overly musty scent of the arena are all but welcoming to you. You happily step out onto the ice, already gliding around like you used to to do, spinning around and around, creating a brisk and cold whirlwind around you. Slide out of it, back to the front of the rink, where you notice Lafayette frozen in place, his eyes locked on you.
“Come on, Laf! Why aren’t you out here?” You huff out, catching your breath slightly as you lean against the wall, looking up at the tall Frenchman. He bites his lip slightly, as if he were nervous to say something. “Laf? Are you okay?” You ask, your voice now softer and you gently place a hand against his arm. His gaze drifts down to where you placed your hand, a growing warmth kindling in it. “It’s nothing, mon amour, it’s just… I do not know how to, how you say?” He asks, gesturing down to your feet. “Skate?” You offer, it coming out as more of a laugh. “Skate! Yes, I do not know how to do that.” He exclaims, his voice drifting off in embarrassment. “Here,” you giggle, gliding around to the other side of him, holding your two hands out. “Just do what I do, it’s not that hard, I promise.” Hesitantly, Lafayette places his hands in yours, and you begin to skate backwards, towing him along. “So just move your right foot forward, and let it glide back around… There you go. And do the same with your left foot… Yeah. And just keep doing that.” You naturally instruct, speeding up slowly. Surprisingly, Laf got the a pretty good grasp on how to skate pretty quickly. “Now how do you stop?” He ask, cocking an eyebrow at you. “You use the toe of your skates, like this.” You explain, letting go of his hands for a moment and turning to skate the same way he was. You pick up a bit of speed before dragging the front of your skate on the ground, slowing you down enough to turn back to Lafayette, who was wobbly skating on his own.
“Like this?” He asks, jamming his foot into the ice much faster and harder than he needed to, causing him to end up falling face first into the ice. You manage to hide you laughter behind your hand as he manages to sit back up, slightly dazed. “How did I do?” He cheekily grins, holding two thumbs up to you. “Okay, you’re not allowed to stop without my help.” You giggle, attempting to gain your composure as you lean down and take his hand, helping him back up. “Yes ma'am.” He chuckles, steadying himself back on the skates. “I think I might need you for more than just stopping.” Lafayette admits, holding your hand a little tighter. “I’ll stay here as long as you need.” You answer kindly, flashing him a toothy smile. “Good, mon ange, because I think that everyone else is a bit preoccupied at the moment.” He suggests, pointing out a couple on the opposite side of the rink, her bright yellow sweater contrasting his darker one. “Oh my lord, look how cute they are!” You squeal, squeezing Lafayette’s hand. “Just look how adorable those two are together!” You stared, awestruck at the sight of your friends, while Lafayette stared at you, his attention directed to what he thought was cute. “God, I’ve been waiting for those two to date for ages.” You emphasize, turning back to Lafayette, meeting his gaze. “I was really only invited on this to force Peggy to come. Angelica and Eliza have been trying to hook them up forever.” “Oh really? Tell me more, mon amour.” Lafayette inquires, his smile soft and caring.
“Oh gladly.” You begin, a childish smile growing upon your lips. “Ever since Peggy met Hercules, I knew something was up. You know, it’s just kind of that best friend instinct, you know? Anyway, so I confronted her about it and she didn’t deny anything, which therefore means that she confirmed everything, because that’s how it works. And since then, I’ve teased her constantly about it, calling him her boyfriend and her love and mushy stuff like that. She’s tried to turn it around on me but she doesn’t know who likes me~.”
“Oh? Do you you have so many men after you that you can’t keep count?” Lafayette jests, nudging you slightly. “Ha! You think guys like me, that’s adorable, Laf, honestly.” You dismiss, glancing down to your feet. “Oh, I wouldn’t be too sure about that, mon amour. I think I know of someone who is smitten for you.” He teases, smiling a mischievous smirk. “Oh? And who would that b-Gah!” You yell, tumbling forward as Lafayette drags you to the ice. You crash against him, landing on his chest. “What the hell Laf I told you not to s-” But your words are stopped by the warmth of Lafayette’s lips pressed against yours, making your face heat up. You kiss back, not aware of much you had been waiting for this. You pull away, your eyes meeting his as you pull yourself off of him, offering him your hands. He takes them gently and pulls himself off of the ice, giving you another quick peck.
okay but how about an au where these two people who are insanely in love with one another but also just INSANE on their own, so their relationship is built on chaos, they’re always reckless, causing mayhem all over the city, like let’s burn this mother fucker down sort of love. like oh my god my heart beats for you and i’ll bleed for you kind of love but oh my god what have you done ?! i HATE you kind of love, wrap my hands around your throat and give you this look that says i want to KILL you but i kiss you instead sort of love. and one day one of them ( muse a) decides they’ve had ENOUGH, breaks up for muse bFOR REAL THIS TIME, they swear, goes home to the house they grew up and locks their doors because the thing is, muse a is a little more on the rational side. however muse b refuses to accept this END and they drive over to muse a’s house, at like three AM and starts HONKING their horn and throwing rocks at their window — and muse a comes storming out the house screaming and they get into this huge fight ; all the neighbours are waking up and start coming out of their own houses to tell them to quiet down … and muse a & b suddenly stop fighting each other and start yelling at the neighbours like ‘SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS’ and then they smirk at each other and then drive off and everything starts all over again
Just looking through the Visual History of Labyrinth (finally). Here are some of my favourite excerpts.
I love how Toby Froud applauds the fandom - and how we appreciate the movie.
And I love how Jareth is canonically a weird looking goblin with his protruding spine, who is lovelorn over Sarah. And oh god, the sword fight we didn’t get… I can only imagine it was because the movie had enough unsubtle dick and ball jokes already. (The clock hands were swords for crying out loud! He threw a snake at her?? JARETH WE GET IT, YOU HAVE AN ENORMOUS DONG, SIMMER DOWN…)
And the I can’t live within you part. FUCK. When I started writing “But I’ll Be There For You” my initial idea was that Sarah created Jareth, and brought life to him. To see that notion written about IN THE OFFICIAL BOOKS just makes me so dang happy ;;
i wanna know whose idea it was for rose and kanaya to get married tbh
like on the one hand, marriage is a human thing, so it makes sense for rose to be the one to bring it up and to want it, right? but honestly i reckon it could very easily have been kanaya who wanted to marry rose, and who brought up the possibility of them marrying, or at least, was the first to express interest in the possibility
idk i just. get the feeling that kanaya is a big fan of human romance, and in particular, the nature of human romantic relationships, so it makes sense to me that kanaya would also be interested in marriage as like, an expression of commitment with regard to human romance
of course rose loves kanaya, but i don’t think rose would be too fussed about the type of relationship they have; as long as she and kanaya are together, she’d be satisfied. kanaya’s early unrequited feelings for vriska, on the other hand, showed that kanaya is a v romantic person who invests a lot of care and love into the person she is interested in. because of that, i think the way that monogamous human relationships allow her both to express her affection and dedication and to have it returned would appeal to her a lot!
bromanceshmomance(.)tumblr(.)com/post/157526828144/i-mean-this-in-the-nicest-way-possible-but-is Handing out demos? By getting together with two of his closest friends and letting two of his friends hear his music he's "handing out demos"? Why didn't Harry just hire larries to manage his solo career, they obviously think they know what they're doing better than the people who make millions of dollars a year doing it for a career.
Warnings: Swearing, very brief mentions of alcohol and sexual content,
Prompt: Has anyone done the trapped in a car in a storm snow one yet i really want that even though its really cliche
A/N: This is really seasonally inappropriate but that’s ok
“’Oh, Dan I have a great idea! Let’s hire a car and go for a road trip in the middle offucking winter!’”Dan mocked Phil’s voice, waving his hands in the air. He slammed the palms of his gloved hands on the steering wheel, and then sunk back in the car seat.
Phil stayed silent, his whole body tensed up. He wrapped his arms around his chest and didn’t look over at Dan, who was practically fuming. They’d managed to pull off to the side of the road before the car completely broke down, but now they were completely stuck.
The words come easily to Castiel, naturally,
and he smiles to himself as he curls up against Dean’s side, resting his head
against Dean’s shoulder. For an angel who doesn’t require sleep, Castiel sure
spends a lot of time in Dean Winchester’s bed. Dean’s hand, previously fumbling with Castiel’s hair, freezes when Castiel speaks.
Dean’s breathing stutter before it picks up its pace, can feel Dean’s heart
beating faster against his palm where his hand is resting on Dean’s chest. Castiel
knows; Dean will always be afraid to say it out loud. And Cas doesn’t mind,
because he knows that Dean not saying
it, doesn’t mean that he isn’t feeling
it. Still, he can sense the guilt coming off of Dean in waves whenever those three
simple words are being said to him. But Castiel can’t stop himself from saying
them at any given chance anyway, because they’re true.
Lifting his chin a little, the angel sees how soft green eyes are blankly staring up at the
ceiling, afraid to look at Castiel.
alright… We’ve talked about this, you know I understand.” Castiel soothes
him, brushing his lips against Dean’s jaw.
out a breath, and two arms are suddenly pulling Castiel in, warm and safe. Castiel
kisses Dean’s bare shoulder, and Dean gradually relaxes, nuzzling Castiel’s
doesn’t expect Dean to speak, and Dean doesn’t. He suspects that Dean is about
to doze off, when out of the blue, he feels it. An intense wave of
longing, taking him by surprise, tugging at his grace, as if desperately begging him to
Dean is praying, much to Castiel’s confusion.
The angel is still recovering from the impact of Dean’s soul calling out to him
from that close, when words start tumbling around in his head, until he
receives a message, loud and clear.
‘Cas I… I’m always gonna need you and I… I love
you. So much that it scares me.’
it’s Castiel who can’t speak out loud, a lump in his throat, his eyes
prickling. He feels how Dean’s grip on him gets even tighter when he uses their
connection to send Dean a silent message in return, carefully whispering the
words in Dean’s mind.
(( Oh, look, ’s the first time I post a drawing of myself here ::^) ))
Words from the idiot who runs this pitiful “art blog” right ‘ere folks:
Bleh. Sorry, buuut… Ima have to take a break. I really have no idea how long it’ll be for, but I won’t be posting art. Anxiety’s acting up, which is just f a n t a s t i c , and it makes my hands shaky so I can’t draw all that well. I’ll still try to draw, but will probably post a lot less.
Aaaaanyway… Sorry again y'all.
Fuck buddies AU Valentines Day definitely includes Magnus giving Alec a card that says "I've caught feelings. I hear it's contagious. We should both be quarantined in bed all day." (I swear to god I started this just with the idea about Magnus teasing Alec about catching feelings together but then it got out of hand with the cheesy pickup line). <3 Happy Valentine's!
Oh. My. God. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!? I just love this?! And I want to write it kind of?!? For Addicted To You?!? YOU KNOW IM A SUCKER FOR MAGNUS AND CHEESY PICKUP LINES!!! (I mean who isn’t) And then of COURSE they would spend all day in bed together…
I hate/love you for putting this in my head! Happy Valentine’s Day!
1. Who is the most affectionate? Scott, I think. Scott shows his love via little touches and by being affectionate, Lydia shows it in everyday gestures.
2. Big spoon/Little spoon? Scott is the big spoon, Lydia is the little spoon.
3. Most common argument? I think money ? Lydia, as being someone who grew up with lots of money, would spend it in a way Scott, as being someone who grew up with a tight budget, would sometimes find carefree.
5. Who is most likely to carry the other? (I have no idea if the questions means carrying each other figuratively or litteraly but oh well) When they’re older, Scott gives Lydia piggy back rides when her feet hurt too much after work (or else) black tie evenings.
6. What is their favorite feature of their partner’s? Lydia loves Scott hands and Scott is in awe of Lydia’s eyes.
7. What’s the first thing that changes when they realize they have feelings for the other? When Scott first realizes it, he acts kind of weird around her for a while because “oh mY GOD IT’S LYDIA STILES IS GONNA KILL ME”. When Lydia realizes it, the way she smiles around Scott changes.
8. Nicknames? & if so, how did they originate? I think they’re kind of opposites on that ? Like Lydia loves giving nicknames when she’s in a relationship (honey, love, sweetie, etc.) but Scott just never uses them. He does call her Lydie sometimes though and after they get engaged, he occasionnally calls her “love of my life”
9. Who worries the most? Definitely Lydia.
10. Who remembers what the other one always orders at a restaurant? Scott knows Lydia’s coffee order, Lydia knows Scott order at fancy restaurants
11. Who tops? Is that even a question ? Both.
12. Who initiates kisses? I think both ? Although Lydia might initiate kisses a bit more while Scott would initiate other less obvious demonstrations of affection (hand holding, drawing circles on her thighs with the tip of his fingers when she’s sitting on his laps, small cheek kisses, placing his hand on the bottom of her back when they’re standing next to each other, etc.) ?
13. Who reaches for the other’s hand first? Well, as said right before, Scott.
14. Who kisses the hardest? Lydia. (especially with “thank god you’re alive” kisses)
15. Who wakes up first? Lydia. The rare times Scott wakes up before her, he tries to make her breakfast (she wakes up before he’s done most of the time though)
16. Who wants to stay in bed just a little longer? Scott omg.
17. Who says I love you first? Scott. Lydia says it right afterwards, but Scott says it first.
18. Who leaves little notes in the other’s one lunch? (Bonus: what does it usually say?) Lydia does it. For no special occasions, just because she wants to, but not everyday though. Scott does it too but on big occasions (new jobs, promotions, big conferences, etc.) Lydia’s usually say things like “Have a good day, I love you <3 P.S : Don’t forget to pick up your suit at the dry cleaner today baby” and Scott’s usually say “You’re gonna do great today. You’re gonna dazzle them like you always dazzle everyone. I love you.” with a little heart in the right bottom corner.
19. Who tells their family/friends about their relationship first? They both tell the pack together. Scott tells his mom first (she loves Lydia and she’s been waiting for them to get together for like a year so her only response is just “finally, thank god”) and then Lydia tells her own mom and her dad afterwards.
20. What do their family/friends think of their relationship? I think Stiles would kinda be mad at first ? Like, he’s not even in love with her anymore, but it’s Lydia. He warms up to it after seeing how happy they are together though (and also he kinda saw it coming because they’ve been kind of obvious about their feelings for like a year so yeah). The pack and their family are all very happy because “finally” and let’s be honest, they’re adorable.
21. Who is more likely to start dancing with the other? Scott. I can totally see them, in their kitchen, talking, the radio on, far in the living room. A soft song that both of them absolutely adore comes on and Scott would just look at her, smile, and take her hands. He’d start slowly making her dance, looking at her in the eyes, smiling. She’d have a little laugh, and they would just start slow dance in the kitchen. Lydia’s head resting on his shoulder, his hand on her back, the warm light, the soft music. They never would have been happier.
22. Who cooks more/who is better at cooking? Actually, I kind of see them both cooking ? At first, I pictured Scott burning down the kitchen but I mean with his mom working night shifts (and sometimes forgetting to eat), I guess he learnt to cook at some point. So both would know how to cook, but I actually think Scott would cook more. I could see him loving cooking because it calms him down and he just loves cooking for people he cares about. She’d always stay with him while he’s cooking though. She’d sit on a chair or one of the worktops and they’d just talk and laugh.
23. Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines? Okay, so I have this headcanon that once, they were hanging out (sitting on the couch, Lydia’s legs on Scott laps, Lydia reading, Scott on his phone) and Scott found a terrible pick up line. It made him laugh, so he raised his head, looked at Lydia with his little smile and went “Hey, Lydie ?” and said it. She raised an eyebrow. “That was terrible”. She couldn’t help but smile though. It kind of became a game between them. When they would find bad pick up lines, they’d say or send it to one another. They would even try to come up themselves with some when they’d be bored. (I could totally see Lydia receiving a text with a terrible pick up line in it at a random time and sending him “don’t you have a big meeting today ?” and getting an answer saying “yeah it’s incredibly boring” the next second)
24. Who whispers inappropriate things in the other’s ear during inappropriate times? LYDIA, OMG. It’s her favorite game. Scott gets flustered so easily so it’s incredibly funny to do. Btw Scott totally always tops when they get home those nights
25. Who needs more assurance? I think Lydia ? And Scott would do the best job at giving it to her.
27. Who would sing to their child back to sleep? Lydia. She’d have the softest voice and look when doing it. (Watching her do that, Scott would realize how damn lucky and how in love he is.)
28. What do they do when they’re away from each other? I suppose this question is what do they do to stay in contact (I mean because they both have lives so like, when they’re away from each other, they have things to do and everything). So, I think they would text a lot (lots of random things btw. Small events that happened during their day, things they saw online, terrible pick up lines, quotes they like. Pretty much anything, really.) and if they’re apart for an extended period of time, I could see Skype nights and playing those board game thingies online made for long distance relationships. Scott also always buys her tons of little stupid gifts when they’re apart for a long period of time too, and Lydia takes lots of amazingly beautiful pictures and sends them to him.
29. one headcanon about this OTP that breaks your heart During their first real big fight, there was screaming and at some point Scott lifted his arms in exasperation. Lydia flinched. (It was an old reflexe from the end of her relationship with Jackson.) It was brief, but Scott saw it. It immediately broke his heart. The sole idea that any part of Lydia, even the smallest, farthest one could think he would ever hurt her was awful to him but the fact that she had been so hurt in the past that this was an unconscious reflexe in her was much worst. The fight ended straight away and he immediately apologized, almost whispering to avoid scaring her, in the softest voice he could. His eyes showed incredible pain as he promised he would never ever hurt her. He thought about it for days and spent the following weeks (and the rest of his life) trying to make her feel more safe than she ever did.
30. one headcanon about this OTP that mends it They always know how to cheer up each other. They know how to spot a fake smile on the other’s face from a million miles away. They know how to make each other laugh in the worst times. And they do. Whether it’s when they’re hanging out with the pack, or during a black tie work evening, an ordinary day at their apartment, a holiday, a family reunion, they do. No matter where or when, when they are the only one to notice the other feeling down for any random reason, they walk over to them and whisper in their hear just the right joke or sentence or do just the right thing. They cheer up each other and make each other happy in a way no one else could.
A prompt from the lovely @thethespacecoyote who I love and still geek out about when she prompts ME!? Like, what? You’re the queen of writing. I hope you enjoy! It got long and I’m not sure if it’s what you wanted but *hands it over*
rhys and jack kissing/hooking up at a costume/masquerade party and rhys having no idea he just made out with his boss/major crush
Halloween at Hyperion was Rhys’ favorite time of year. Mostly because it gave the cybernetic young man an excuse to dress up, and oh how that man loved to dress up, but also because his hero and mentor Handsome Jack always threw a huge masquerade party. It seemed the CEO of Hyperion also loved to dress up and had quite a flare for the dramatic.
‘i have no pockets or gloves to stick my hands in on this cold winter day in the city but you just gave me your mittens to use until i got off the train and shit youre really cute and the gloves are still warm and oh my god were going to the same place shit fuck shit’ au
'i eat way more pastries than i really should because the guy who owns the local bakery is really cute and i dont know how else to talk’ au
‘i was trying to call my friend to rant about my dog biting my furniture but your number is one digit off and i just spent three minutes ranting about how dumb my dog is to a total stranger, im so so sorry’ au
‘i lost my phone in the city so i called it from my friends phone and you picked up, lets meet at a local cafe so i can get it back’ au
'instead of drawing the model in our art class ive been drawing you instead because i think youre really cute and oh my god all my papers just fell out of my folder and you saw them and oh my god theres hearts on some of them please kill me now’ au
'i was trying to pass you a note in class that said i liked you but it got intercepted and now the person that sits next to you thinks i was trying to give it to them, and oh my god why do you look so upset and disappointed???’ au
'when i was 13 i told you i liked you the day you moved away and you never gave me an answer and now im 21 and you moved back and now i realize youre still just as cute as you used to be and im STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU?? so how about that answer’ au
'the guy whos playing the piano at this ritzy hotel at staying at for a business trip is SUPER cute, and im going to die and
'OH SHIT THEIR ROOM IS RIGHT NEXT TO MINE’ au
'we live in an apartment complex and i almost burnt down our whole floor cause i was trying to make cupcakes at 3am, sorry’ AU
'we made a pact that if we were still both single by 30 we would get married and ive basically been ditching every date i get because i have
a huge crush on you, im 29 and youre 30 and my birthdays in a couple weeks but oh my god you have a s/o now??? what the fuck???’ au
'i was looking through the posters at walmart and i was staring at the my little pony one for WAY too long but i swear to god im not into that i was thinking about buying it for my little sister, please understand’ au
okay BUT WHO IS THE CURRENT DEATH SCYTHE? (my original thought was takeda but since he's already got a role in this au, who else are you thinking?)
The only “scythe” in this death scythe business [jazz hands]
Headmaster Death went up to Yachi and was like, you have such great potential and talent my dude here lemme introduce you to our death sycthe! Oh you guys get along well!!! dude wouldn’t be a great idea if you guys kick evil butt together? Oh you feel bad not going through the pain of getting 99 kishen souls and one witch soul? Well if you say so, I’ll just give you guys harder missions then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b
Katherine placed her hand on her head as she listened to the nonsense that continued to exit the mouth of the girl in front of her. “Oh you have no idea who you’re messing with sweetie” she huffed before looking back at the girl. “Now you listen, you touch Y/N again, or even mutter her name. I’ll be the first to know and I would hesitate to permanently stop you from talking” Katherine said, quirking an eyebrow before smirking at her.