RFA ( Requested ) Headcanon ♡
A/N: Oh God, Anon, I’m so sorry I got to this so late! School’s been so stressful to deal with lately and I never had time to get to this until now :( Sadly, next week I have exams so I might not be as active until Christmas break which is obviously starting the weekend of that week. So I’m really sorry for not being as active! I’ll get to as many requests as I can whenever I can to make up for it!
Extra: In some of the headcanons, you have a sibling and in one of them, I used “Y/S/N,” which means “Your sister’s name.”
‣ Luceil Choi/Saeyoung/Seven
- For the most part, he was pretty calm and confident in himself!
Until he saw the look on your dad’s face when he had answered the door
- 707.exe has stopped working
- “Is he alright?”
- “He’s fine. Just give him a second.”
- Your little sister pestered him with questions when he had entered the house
- “Is your hair naturally that color? Do you really need to wear glasses? Or do you wear them just ‘cause?”
- Seven allowed her to continue asking questions as he sat with your dad in the living room when you and your mom set the table and got dinner ready
- Your sister LOVES his 707: Defender of Justice bit!
Your dad thought it was a bit odd, but that’s not important
- Nonetheless, your dad liked him to some degree
- During dinner, he cracked a couple jokes here and there to lighten up the mood (which your mom loved)
- ((( poor thing almost said some very inappropriate jokes )))
- “He’s good with little kids, Y/N. And he has a great sense of humor! I think he’s a keeper!”
‣ Jumin Han
- You know how calm and composed he usually is?
- Not this time
- Almost fainted when seeing your parents at the door
- Stuttered a lot
Did I mention he was nervous?
- You had to pull him into the bathroom so he could calm down and get a small pep talk from you
- “Jumin, you don’t need to be so nervous, okay? I’m 100% positive they’ll like you!”
- The pep talked worked
- He was his usual self and was very open about himself to your parents (surprisingly enough)
- ((( though he still had his awkward moments )))
“Daddy, can you pass the salt?” *both Jumin and Dad reach for it*
- “I CAN EXPLAIN”
‣ Jaehee Kang
- Calm and confident on the outside
- Screaming internally
- Luckily, you were able to book a reservation to a nice restaurant on a day where Jaehee wasn’t working so she wouldn’t be too stressed
but poor little baehee was still nervous
- “They’re… okay with… us, right?”
- Though, she composed herself nicely and was very formal with your parents (like she usually is)
- Your parents were so supportive of you two (which made jaehee beyond thrilled)
- They even put in some money to help with the bakery!!
- Your parents absolutely adore her and Jaehee loved them!
- “Y/N, is it alright if we get together with them again? I really like them.”
- “Anything for you, Jaehee~”
‣ Yoosung Kim
- Boys usually don’t have to worry too much about what they wear, right?
- *cue donald trump voice* wrong
- “Honey, just wear something casual! We’re not going to a five star restaurant.”
- “U-Um… Is an LOLOL shirt okay?”
- “Maybe not that causal…”
- THIS BOY ENDED UP OVERDRESSING A LITTLE BECAUSE HE WAS SO NERVOUS
- “He cleans up well, huh, Y/N?” (mother speaking)
- Nearly fainted when your brother came in and glared daggers at him
- Long story short, your brother is very protective of you
Literally scared the shit out of Yoosung
- However, your parents came to the rescue and lightened the mood a bit by separating the two
- Yoosung ended up going with your mother in the kitchen and she got to know him as they cooked together
- Your brother overheard their talking and nearly flipped when he heard Yoosung say he played LOLOL
- Because he plays too!!
- YOUR MOM LITERALLY LOVES HIM TO DEATH
- Yoosung probably exchanged numbers with your mother and brother so they could talk more
‣ Hyun Ryu/Zen
- Joked around to hide the fact that he was nervous
- “Shouldn’t they be the ones being nervous? They’re meeting THE Zen!”
Zen was right
- Your mom and older sister were really excited, yet very nervous, to meet him
- Your dad could care less about his popularity tbh
- Upon entering, your sister played it off like it was a surprise to see him
- “O-Oh wow! I thought Y/N was joking when she said she was dating you!”
- “Y/S/N, I told you loads of times about him. I even showed you pictures!”
- Your dad wasn’t too fond of him riding a motorcycle because he sees it as a way for you to get hurt
- But he liked Zen, for the most part
- And, of course, your mom loved him since she was a huge fan of him
- ((( this lead to some jaehee level fangirling here )))