July TBR (a little late though) - a contemporary read month!
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins [read and reviewed]
2. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han [read and reviewed]
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell [read and reviewing]
4. All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr [currently reading: having a read along with my friend tweedletwaddle - this is Historical fiction btw]
5. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins [also currently reading]
6. How to Fall in Love by Cecelia Ahern
7. Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella [airport read]
p.s Silver Shadows will be added to the list if I can get it when it is released.