- kind friends who care deeply about you, love to spend time with you, keep your secrets and don’t talk badly of you behind your back. they make you loved and worthy of love.
- compassionate people who understand your secret problems and flaws. they support you without judgement, don’t abandon you and help you get better. they stay with you until the storm is over.
- patient people who don’t get angry or frustrated easily. they teach you things, whether it’s life lessons or math problems. they aren’t tired of explaining things over and over until you understand. you aren’t afraid of making mistakes anymore.
- fun spontaneous people who are always up for an adventure, whether it’s going to a coffee shop or their house to binge watch movies. there’s less time to lock yourself in bad thoughts, and they give you days to look forward to.
- people that inspire you. you admire their qualities, whether it’s intelligence, dedication, kindness or strength. they make you want to change your life and be a better person.
- people that feel like home. you could be doing nothing and it would still be comfortable. there’s something about them that makes you feel ok again. as long as they’re there, life doesn’t seem so hard anymore.
Get me a book as a gift. Your favorite book. Highlight the lines that makes you feel something. Make note on the passages that make you laugh. Mark down the things that make you cry. I want to see exactly the kind of person you are, let me read what makes you, you.
Looking through my old sketchwork, I found a cute little doodle of Miss Rarity and got the sudden urge to color it up!
This was a really fun experiment with thin inks/delicate lines, layer alts, and minimal shading/shines. I honestly couldn’t decide if I just wanted her as her normal lovely self, or to go with that surprisingly cute punk rock look she flaunted in the recent episode. So why not both? =D