Challenge Game with forty some-odd questions wtf guys
Rules: Answer all questions, add one question of your own and tag as many people as there are questions (uuuh. Sure. Never gonna happen haha)
Thanks for the tag, @colourinside ♥ Interesting challenge indeed!
1. Coke or Pepsi: Coke
2. Disney or Dreamworks: Disney
3. Coffee or Tea: Coffee
4. Books or Movies: Depends on the book, or the movie
5. Windows or Mac: Windows
6. DC or Marvel: Marvel. Not really a DC fan in general. Batman’s okay… I sorta prefer the whole mutant concept though.
7. Xbox or Playstation: Xbox
8. Dragon Age or Mass Effect: What is this?
9. Night Owl or Early Rise: Both. Who needs sleep?
10. Cards or Chess: Cards
11. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
12. Vans or Converse: Converse, naturally!
13. Lavellan, Trevelyan, Cadash or Adaar: Buh?
14. Fluff or Angst: Both in the same story! Which pretty much sums up my writing, haha!
15. Beach or Forest: Beach on the edge of a forest
16. Dogs or Cats: Dogs. Ask me again. Dogs.
17. Clear Skies or Rain: After the winter we’ve had, and the spring we’re having, CLEAR SKIES PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
18. Cooking or Eating Out: Eating out. I hate cooking. However, if someone else is doing the cooking, I prefer to eat in.
19. Spicy Food or Mild Food: I like a little spice, but not too much.
20. Halloween/Samhain or Solstice/Yule/Christmas: You can’t make me choose!
21. Would you rather forever be a little too cold or a little too hot: Too hot, because being cold makes my bones and muscles huuuuurt!
22. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Psychokinesis.
23. Animation or Live Action: Live action
24. Paragon or Renegade: Dude, ‘sup with these obscure fandom questions? I’m too old for this! *shakes stick*
25. Baths or Showers: Showers. Really long ones that involve sitting and deep thoughts.
26. Team Cap or Team Iron Man: I’m not a Cap fan, but I side more with his ideology.
27. Fantasy or Sci-Fi? What’s best is a story that has both sci-fi and fantasy elements. *coughjackvancecough*
28. Do you have three or four favourite quotes? If so, what are they: “Is it possible disdain should die while she hath such meet food to feed it as Signor Benedick? Courtesy itself must convert to disdain if you come in her presence.” (Beatrice, Much Ado About Nothing); “I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.” (Shakespeare, Richard II); “The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.” (Touchstone, As You Like It); “Nay, mock not, mock not! The body of your discourse is sometimes guarded with fragments, and the guards are but slightly basted on neither.” (Benedick, Much Ado About Nothing)
29. YouTube or Netflix: Definitely both. You Tube for music and interviews, Netflix for Archer and Broadchurch.
30. Harry Potter or Percy Jackson: Bleh.
31. When You Feel Accomplished: When I have energy and have gotten a lot done in the day I’m living in.
32. Star Wars or Star Trek: Star wars.
33. Paperback Books or Hardback Books: Paperback.
34. Handwriting or Typing: Typing.
35. Velvet or Satin: Meh.
36. Video Games or Movies: Zelda
37. Would you rather be the dragon or own the dragon? Own the dragon. And we would have a deep bond, and he’d let me ride him! But he wouldn’t let anyone else ride him, only me!
38. Sunrise or sunset: Don’t care.
39. What’s your favourite song? Right now? Parabola by Tool.
40. Horror Movies yes or no: Only if it’s really good, but most of them are incredibly stupid.
41. Long hair or short hair: Short hair, definitely.
42. Opera or Theatre: Theater.
43. Assuming the multiverse theory is true and every story ever told has really happened somewhere, which one of the movie/book/tv show/game/etc worlds would you pick to travel to first? Gotta go with the TARDIS and the Doctor.
44: If you had to eat only one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? Bread and butter.
45: Older guys or young guys? Older, definitely. Young guys are generally just a bunch of douchebags. In my experience anyway. (I’m editing this to add that there are a lot of very nice, non-douchie young men out there–but, as Beatrice would say, “He that is more than a youth is not for me, and he that is less than a man, I am not for him.”)
46: If you could erase any show from TV history, what would it be? Wonderpets.
47: Singing or dancing? Singing
48: Instagram or Twitter? I barely use either.
49: What quote or saying do people spout but is complete BS? Oh fuck, I don’t know. Lots of shit.
50: If there was a time period that you would gladly time travel to to live or visit, what would it be? I’m more interested in places than past, so modern day London, I guess.
51: If you could take one fictional character into this
world to live with you and what not, under the contingency that the
movie/book/tv/game universe they came from acts as if they never
existed, who would it be and why? Shimrod the Magician from the Lyonesse trilogy by Jack Vance. I love his wit, and plus magic.
52: What’s the story behind your tumblr account? Not much of one. Just wanted to use more social media platforms to share my art on. =)
My question: 53: What is the meaning of life?
Lazily tagging all of my followers.