Have you some prompt for a Stylist!AU? Please?
I assume you mean wardrobe stylist? If that’s not the case, please let me know :)
- A stylist is hired to restructure the wardrobe of a young star.
- A young (wannabe) stylist wants a successful professional to take them on as an intern.
- A look the character helped to put together makes the worst dressed list.
- Character is hired to work on a look for a music video of someone whose music they aren’t excited about.
- The person the stylist is working with/for/on keeps second-guessing all their choices.
- Character works on an editorial project and the theme they were assigned is giving them a headache.
- Working as an intern for a professional stylist, the character is unhappy they’re only ever given physical labor task.
- Write about the creative process of approaching a theme for an editorial.
- The wardrobe stylist and the makeup stylist can never agree on things.
- Celebrity character is irritated by how little say they have in the styling choices.
- A stylist intern is unhappy, because the person they work for gives them no credit for their work.
- Write about the first time a look your character helped to put together appears on an award show.
- They stylist team bonds over how irritating the celebrity they’re working with is.
- A stylist as a part of the team working on propaganda videos in a dystopian future.
- Write about a teenager dreaming of becoming a stylist.