I used to have a really big obsession with Pokemon but that’s kinda died down. In fact I don’t really have any big obsessions at the moment, or at least I can’t think of any lol
19. If you had one wish, what it would be?
Well, before I met you, babe, I would’ve said to meet Jack and Mark irl, but now that I have met and have fallen in love with you, all I could ever wish for is to see you irl, and be with you for the rest of my life ❤❤
30. Watch the movie or read the book?
I honestly don’t care which I do first lol Just whichever one I can access first, which would probably be the book :P
39. Ever lost a loved one?
Yup. My grandma on my dad’s side, a few years ago. She was the coolest and funniest grandma ever. I still miss her to this day.
Why am I not surprised that you asked this one lol Here ya go love 💕💕
64. okay so i was like 5 years old and i was in school and i really liked this boy who at the time was my best friend. we were on the playground on one of the big games that had like a below floor so it was kinda hidden i guess? and he kissed there and then i was like “oh..” and the we kept playing
73. i sleep with my food-stuffed dog
75. i want to say dogs but i really love manatees they are adorable♥
78. currently cream and berries
95. harry potter 4
100. please don’t ask me that god.
102. i regret giving my so much time to people who didn’t deserve it and also being lazy and not doing enough things that i enjoyed
112. my uncle in the before mentioned deep talk
122. i don’t think i could ever forgive cheating, i think its one of the worst things someone could do to me tbh
124. i looooove the concept but i don’t think it happens
127. rainy walks with good music, crazy nights with crazy friends, unexpected compliments, when u find a tv show that you love and can binge watch, the SKY and all its delightful color combinations, great fanfiction and tea
133. people talkt to me, but nothing ever hits home
137. 1,63 m/ 5.2 feet
143. nope, i tried to once and i just couldn’t do it
144. milk chocolate
145. depends, but tea
146. its been okay so far and now im going to watch the beauty and the beast with my mom so i guess you could say so
the scariest thing to me is becoming obsessed with a person that doesn’t care. that every moment im trying to find an excuse to talk to them, they haven’t even thought of me the whole day. when we are hanging in a group of friends and i feel myself being drawn to them, and they don’t even notice. that is my biggest fear is loving someone and them being oblivious to it.