1. Never has a hair out of place. Her socks are always matching, she has a colour coordination system for study notes, her nails always match her accessories. This makes it all the more terrifying when she adjusts her specs right before absolutely smashing someone’s opinion to pieces. Cosette once had a tutor who made a transmisogynistic remark. Once.
2. Cosette is the only person on the planet who still has those dangly things that you attach to your phone.
3. Cosette has a load of friend groups- she is a social butterfly. She has friends from her mosque; from cooking club; from classes; friends she has met at events… This is partly because she is very friendly, and partly because she is very organised (see #1) and so manages to fit in more social appointments into her weekly calendar than most of us mere mortals.
4. Cosette and Jehan teamed up one Christmas to knit everyone Weasley-style letter jumpers in their favourite colours (except Bahorel, they had to make do for him because they couldn’t find any “alien green” wool and sorry but what does alien green even mean what if aliens aren’t even GREEN what if they are PURPLE that doesn’t even make any sense- actually, let’s give him purple")
5. Valjean has obviously made sure whenever he can that she wants for nothing, but of all the jewellery she owns, her favourite is a small, battered heart shaped locket that she has polished to a shine. it’s the only thing she has of her mother’s that she was able to keep throughout the years, and it makes her smile to have it.
6. If you give Cosette a friendship bracelet, she will wear it forever. no joke. until it wears away to nothing, it will stay on her wrist. (she has a special box dedicated to keeping these sort of mementoes so that she can look back and think of all the people she’s had the good fortune to cross paths with)
7. She has a bunny, and her lock screen is a photo of it eating some lettuce. (she always wanted one, but Valjean said no until they were living somewhere stable and without fear of having to leave in the middle of the night and risk having to leave it behind, so she got one when she moved away to uni)
8. She is really great at swimming. She likes to go at least once a week, normally in the early morning on a Friday when the pool is quite empty and she can be alone with her thoughts and just process things. It always makes her quite energised for the rest of the day and the weekend too, as a bonus. :)
9. She is extremely terrifying and dangerous in a snowball fight. If you are not in Cosette’s team, you’d better start praying now. frankly it’s unfair. Les Amis once did an all v 1 snowball fight and Cosette still won. Courfeyrac, who was the snowball supreme before Cosette’s addition to the group, still occasionally mutters to himself about witchcraft every winter.