VEGAN oat coconut pancakes
Ingredients: 1 cup oat flour, a flax egg (2 tbsp flax seed and 6 tbsp water left together overnight or for 15 minutes minimum), 1 cup almond milk/water, 1 tbsp vanilla extract, 1tsp baking powder, 1 tbsp coconut sugar and 1 tbsp shredded coconut.
- Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet in another.
- Add wet to dry and combine well.
- Heat a pan with a tsp of coconut oil.
- Add ¼ cup of mixture to the pan and spread it out a little.
- Reduce the heat and cook for a few minutes, then flip.
- Put in the oven to keep them warm and repeat with all the mixture!
- I topped mine with mango, coconut, banana, raspberries and sweet freedom chocolate sauce.