What is your baked oats recipe?? 😍 I was planning on oats for dinner and that looks amazing! Haha
Ohh ok!! Here’s an Autumny baked pumpkin oatmeal I have been making lately!!
- ½ cup oats
- 1 tsp maca powder (for that supposed hormonal balance)
- half a banana
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- splash of vanilla
- pinch of baking powder
- like 1/3-½ cup cashew milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Take an oven-safe bowl or ramekin and add the oats, cinnamon, baking powder, maca powder if using, and mix together. Add the banana, pumpkin, vanilla, and cashew milk, and mix until well combined.
- Bake in the oven for about 20ish minutes!
- Then top with whatever toppings you’d like :)