My name is Maxx, and I was a long time lurker of the studyblr community until I decided to finally start one myself. If you’re a studyblr please reblog or like this so I can follow you; I’m always looking for new people to inspire me!
a b o u t
- I come from the UK, but I’m originally from the Philippines
- I’m seventeen, turning eighteen on the 5th February
- Upper sixth student taking German, English Literature and History A Level (all Edexcel)
- I’m an ENFP Aquarius
- ‘muede’ from my URL is actually written as ‘müde’ and means ‘tired’ in German
- I’m applying for university entry in 2018 to study Modern Languages - German and Italian ab initio
- The universities I have applied for are Durham, Exeter, Bristol, Birmingham and Bath
i n t e r e s t s
- I really like art! My favourite period is the Dutch Golden Age, so visiting the Rijksmuseum is something on my bucket list
- I love to read - although I have less time for it now due to other commitments, I was a huge Janeite when I was about 13-14.
- In recent years I’ve become more of a film person; favourite films include Anna Karenina (2012) A Room with a View (1985) and Bright Star (2009)
- Career-wise I’d love to see where studying languages takes me; I could either be working for a magazine or publishing house, or even working in the diplomatic service.
- My favourite artists are Jessie Ware, Andra Day and Ella Fitzgerald. I love anything with a jazzy vibe to it, so send me your recommendations!
f u n f a c t s
- I’m 157 cm or 5′2, and the shortest of my friendship group
- My sister, my uncle and I are the only left handed people in our whole family
- Yellow is my favourite colour
- I LOVE Italian food, I’m also a huge dessert person
- I’ve always wanted to visit Egypt
- English is my first language - one thing I regret is not learning tagalog or any of the other Filipino dialects
f a v o u r i t e s
Some of my favourite studyblrs/langblrs that I follow are: