Hnnnnn! Can’t, process..this amount! Whhhhhyyyy even?! Oh my gosh I love you all! Thank you for following! Almost 200? Haaaaa I’m so happy! Such an audience! I shall re-blog the masquerade event because that’s the actual follower special! Haha xD thanks again! I can’t express my gratitude and joy enough!
how many tabs (on my laptop-not acid-see “MacArthur Park” post ) i can keep open on tumblr b4 it crashes? In “laptop years” (similar 2 dog years) it is beyond an advanced age- i can hear the groans and exasperation (is he EVER gonna “get over it already) can’t help it-it always makes me smile if not chuckle or giggle-when it doesn’t any more-i’ll drop it (maybe-don’t hold ur breath)
1. How old are you?
2. Who is the last person you texted?
3. What is the last book you read?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What is your relationship status?
6. Tell me three things most interesting about you
7. Are you a cat or dog person?
8. What turns you on?
9. Are you introverted or extroverted?
10. What’s your sexuality?
11. Choose one word to describe you
12. When did you first join tumblr?
13. What is your favorite tv show?
14. Who is your OTP?
15. Give me 5 hobbies you enjoy
15. Pepsi or Coca-cola
16. Weirdest thing about you
17. Tell me one secret
18. Favorite dessert?
20. What is your hair and eye color?
21. Pet peeve?
22. If you could dye your hair any color right now, what would it be?
23. Pants or skirt?
24. What pets do you have?
25. Put your songs on shuffle, and tell me the first song that plays
26. Tell me one thing that I would never guess about you
27. Biggest fear?
28. Would you rather go back in time, or into the future?
29. Lucky number?
31. If you could live in an alternate reality, which one would it be and why?
32. Favorite genre of music?
33. Dream job?
34. Celebrity crush?
35. Craziest situation you’ve ever been in?
36. Most annoying thing you’ve ever had to deal with?
37. Who is the first person you’ve ever kissed? What was the situation?
38. Give me the first ten books on your book shelve
39. Grab a random book and give me the first sentence
40.Favorite ice cream flavor?
41. Favorite line from a movie?
42. What would you do if you win the lottery?
43. What’s your lucky charm?
44. Least favorite food?
45. Tell me about the last dream you can remember
46. Tell me about your best friend
47. Dream role?
48. What do you do on a rainy day?
49. What was the last thing you watched on Netflix?
50. What’s your guilty pleasure?
1: What would you name your future daughter?
2: Do you miss anyone?
3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
7: How late did you stay up last night?
8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
12: Have you pretended to like someone?
13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
20: Who did you last see in person?
21: What is the last thing you said out lot?
22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
23: Have you ever been to Paris?
24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
25: Do you use chap stick?
26: Who did you last share a bed with?
27: Are you listening to music right now?
28: What is something you currently want right now?
29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
30: How is your heart lately?
31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
33: What do people call you?
34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
36: What are you listening to right now?
37: What is wrong with you right now?
38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
40: What is on your wrists right now?
41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
49: Have you ever been to New York?
50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
The first time someone told me about Complex numbers, i found it extremely hard to interpret it’s physical meaning. In this post, I wish to present to you an analogy to get a sense of what Complex Numbers actually mean.
Addition in 2- Dimensions.
We all know how to add in 1-Dimension. 3+2 =5, 15+2= 17. But let’s review anyway. Let say you want to add 3+1, you go to the number line and start at 0. First you move 3 units and then you move another one. The number you are at renders you the answer.
What does the “i” signify?
Complex numbers are written in the form z= a+ib. The “i” in a complex number is an Instruction! An instruction to turn 90 degrees in the counterclockwise direction.
What is a+ib trying to tell you?
a+ib is trying to tell you to move ‘a’ units in the x- direction. The “i” is telling you to turn counterclockwise 90 degrees and move ‘b’ units in that direction ( This direction is called as the Imaginary axis). You reach the point X.
The point X of course, as Pythagoras found out is at a distance of
from the origin and is inclined at an angle ( wrt to the x- axis ).
Cementing your understanding.
1+0i - Move 1 unit in the x-direction.
0+1i- Turn 90-degrees anti-clockwise and move 1 unit in that direction.
-1+0i - Move 1 unit in the negative x- direction.
0-1i- Turn 90 degrees anti-clockwise and move 1 unit in the opposite direction.
This is what I love to call as “ Addition in Two Dimensions “ because it is the same ordinary addition of two numbers that we all are familiar with. But instead of confining yourself with only one dimension, we perform the operation in two dimensions.
There are an increasing number of people who refuse to study complex numbers without realizing how simple it is. Maybe they shouldn’t have called it COMPLEX numbers!
Nevertheless, If you have got any queries, you are encouraged to ask! for there is no such thing as a bad or stupid question and having a clarity of mind is quintessential to understanding.
(EDIT: For those of you who know about vectors, the inspiration for this analogy came from the geometrical interpretation of Vectors.)
1. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
2. Do you know any big gossips?
3. Have you been pulled over by a cop?
4. Do you know your heritage?
5. What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?
6. What kind of sickness have you lied about so you wouldn’t go to work?
7. What was the last lie you told?
8. Have you ever danced in the rain?
9. What is your blood type?
10. Have you ever been in a car accident?
11. What was the weirdest prank call that you have made?
12. Best compliment you have received?
13. Do you trust anyone with your life?
14. What is your greatest strength or weakness?
15. What is your perfect pizza?
16. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
17. Do you get along with your family? Why or why not?
18. Ugly and live forever or attractive and die in a year?
19. You discover that your wonder one year old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?
20. Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to jail for life?
21. Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for $40,000?
22. If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose and how would you torment them?
23. Do you feel that children should be sheltered from unhappiness?
24. If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?
25. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do?
26. If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
27. What question do you hate to answer?
28. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
29. Where do you go to get on a computer?
30. How do you start a conversation?
31. What keys on a keyboard do you not use?
32. If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?
33. You are walking home in the dark, you see something move. What/who is it (guess)? What do you do?
34. What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves to you as? What is their real name?
35. Where were you 3 hours ago? Do you think someone was stalking you?
36. Have you ever eaten a crayon or glue? Or what strange thing have you eaten?
37. What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, artists, songs?)
38. What cheers you up?
39. What do you constantly think about?
40. Is there something you constantly lose?
41. Do you have a favorite book or do you read much? Why or why not?
42. What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
43. Do you have anyone to go to for advice? In person or online?
44. What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break?
45. Is there anything I should know?
46. What do you order or not order at a restaurant you have been to or have never been to?
47. What is your favorite word? Least favorite?
48. Describe something that’s happened to you for which there was no explanation?
49. What did you do for your latest birthday?
50. What holidays do you celebrate? Are you a religious person or not?
51. If you had to be named after a city, state, or country (etc), which would you want it to be?
52. Who is your hero?
53. Which do you use more often; the dictionary or the thesaurus?
54. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
55. Have you ever tipped a cow?
56. What’s the sickest you have ever been?
57. Are you still learning who you are?
58. Are you afraid of heights? Or what are you afraid of?
59. Have you ever taken dance lessons? Who would you want to dance with?
60. What is the most memorable class you have ever taken?
61. Have you ever been in a food fight?
62. What’s your favorite knock-knock joke?
63. What is your favorite commercial?
64. If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
65. What is your favorite breakfast food?
66. Do you like guacamole?
67. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
68. What is the weirdest thing about you? Are you proud of it?
69. Ever been in love with two people at the same time? Do you think that’s wrong?
70. Ever had any relatives in jail?
71. Glass half full or half empty? Or is the glass just malformed?
72. Mountains or the beach? View or the TV?
73. Plain, train, or car? Boat, subway, or teleportation device?
74. If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
75. Ever sold/donated your blood? If you haven’t, do you want to?
76. Crowds, small groups, or no one?
77. Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far. Have you recovered from it?
78. What famous person do people tell you that you most resemble?
79. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
80. If you could bring any person back to life, who would it be and why?
81. Do you believe honesty is the best policy?
82. What dead person do you least want to be haunted by?
83. Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with?
84. What do you think Victoria’s Secret is?
85. Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
86. Would you rather go a week without bathing but be able to change your clothes, or a week without changing your clothes but be able to bathe?
87. Which of the four seasons do you most love? Or hate?
88. If you could choose or method of dying or where, what would they be?
89. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose?
90. List someone you know and describe them in five words
91. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question, who would you select and what is the question?
92. If you joined the circus, what would you perform?
93. Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? What is it?
94. When was the last time you bought something? What was it?
95. Are you wearing socks right now?
96. Have you been to the movies in the last five days?
97. When was the last time you ran/went for a jog?
98. Your dream vacation? Worst vacation? Best vacation?
99. Do/did you have braces?
100. Worst injury you’ve had?