Quick Notes: Chapter 541
- Looking back at Tartaros arc, I didn’t cry much. I’m not a crier, to begin with, but other than Igneel dying, I was pretty fine reading/watching the arc.
- I’d make an MMO joke about Wendy, but that would require me to have played an MMO or be confident in enough people having watched Log Horizon.
- You know, for a fight we’ve been waiting to see for a while, this feels so underwhelming.
- “When it comes to strength, I’m number one.” Which is why it will be even harder to believe when you inevitably lose to fake reasons.
- Speaking of which, Lucy’s plan is basically Anna’s plan. The only difference is how they’re going to trap Acnologia. If at first, you don’t succeed, try again I guess.
- I know some people were praising Juvia for not saying “Gray-sama”, but she still says it in the official translation. I don’t know how I feel about that.
- “I do not think it is possible…“ Laki, I’ve learned to just roll with whatever’s going on in this arc. I’d figure you’d have done so as a side character in this series.
- It’s only now that I’m realizing that Mest’s power is that he’s Nightcrawler. I miss the X-Men.
- I’m not sure if I can trust Mavis anymore. On one hand, she was the Fairy Tactician. On the other hand, that hasn’t been very helpful during this arc.
We’re getting even closer to the end of the series. Not sure if that’s a good thing or not. See you!