Quick Notes: Chapter 543
- I think that Avatar had some pretty solid moments, despite the whole arc being eh. Some of my favorite chapters are in this arc.
- I feel like the idea of making a boat of ice in a sea of burning ships would cause a bigger riot than the nothing this scene got.
- I can tell the panel of Natsu and Lucy leaving Hargeon was a redraw. I don’t know what that means about me.
- Okay, did Wendy get injured off-screen or did casting take too much out of her? Acnologia didn’t touch her in of the past few chapters.
- “True dragons are.. super strong and noble… and nice“ What Grand Magic Games arc? Or were they not “real dragons” because they came from the Eclipse Gate?
- It’s kind of funny how Natsu’s family (including him) and village were also destroyed by dragons, and Acnologia should be able to relate to Natsu on some level and I feel like I’m reading too much into this.
- AC’s joke. Again.
- Everyone is questioning how Lucy is in Aquarius Star Dress instead of asking the more important question to me: Why is Lucy in Aquarius Star Dress? She wasn’t helping Juvia with the ship. You could say it’s because Aquarius was her strongest spirit, but she only gets part of her power anyway. So even though her spirit is out of commission, she can get a bigger boost in power from her Star Dress than any of the others?
And I think that’s everything. Next week will be a slightly longer chapter, so this should be fun. See you then!