Nuka break had a more gripping story than i thought it would.
- Escaping from slavery and retribution but not just deciding the emotional depth of the abuse is vengeance/anger. It’s painful and complicated.
- The emotional complications of Ghouls living through the War and the memory problems and maybe not wanting to remember, or even if you want to– becoming Feral isn’t a choice
- There are heroes in everyone, sometimes it’s just bloody and hard to get to it. Other times its really easy. It depends.
Also you have a cast of characters that know their shit.
A viewing list because the last post didn’t work, link wise:
- Nuka Break: Red Star
- Set in the Fallout: Nuka Break universe, this story follows a ranger on a mission to find a person of interest.
- Fallout: Nuka Break - Fan Film
- Twig, Ben, and Scar are introduced
- Fallout: Nuka Break - Complete First Season
- All of the first season compiled into one 45ish minute long ep.
- Fallout: Nuka Break - Complete Second Season
- What it says on the tin