Can we stop and talk about the fact that Lena and Kara are close enough for Lena to know that Kara’s favorite band is NSYNC and that she loves JT and Britt? For her to equate those two things in an either or scenario, she knew that Kara loved both of those things a lot. Like in the last 3-4 episodes that Lena has been in, basically 2x15 to now, we’ve gotten so much implied information about just how much Lena and Kara hang out.
2x15 - Lena was there to pick Kara up for a kombucha date. And somehow wasn’t even irritated that Kara forgot. And we finally got confirmation that Lena and Kara shared their cellphone numbers.
2x18 - Lena was comfortable enough to visit Kara’s apartment and make herself at home. Like they had done this multiple times before. The first time in 2x05, she was really shy and hoping that she hadn’t overstepped her boundaries in visiting Kara. She went to Kara for emotional strength after being put in a vulnerable place with Jack. She called Kara, hoping that she would talk her out of going to dinner with Jack. She wasn’t angry with Kara for snooping around Jack and didn’t immediately try to get Kara to cover for Jack. Rather she asked that she be allowed to talk to Jack before Kara published anything. She willingly took comfort in Kara after Jack’s death.
2x19 - Lena called Kara for advice about what to do about Rhea. She called Kara back to check up on her. And invited her out to brunch. And Kara said not kale again, which implies they’ve done brunch multiple times.
2x20 - Lena canceled lunch with Kara three times before just bringing lunch to Kara at Catco because one time she wasn’t busy, Kara was. And said Kara was worth the extra effort. And the NSYNC and JT/Britt thing.
So like, they are legit best friends who hang out and do stuff together. And that gives me life.
if we’re talking about weird old internet content involving charlie day we CANNOT forget this short film directed by and featuring david hornsby (sunny writer/rickety cricket) that also features charlie day in an nsync tribute band and jimmi simpson as a mall security guard
Justin Timberlake used to have a hairstyle that looked kind of
noodley which ppl have made tons of jokes about and he also used to be
in a band called NSYNC that
wrote a song called “It’s Gonna Be Me” and when he sings the word
“me” in the song it kind of sounds like “may”
April’s over soon so in a little over a week it’s gonna be
Which sounds like the way he sings “it’s gonna be
things that actually happened in the first 3 minutes of that episode
- lena cancelled 3 dates which means they had 4 dates planned within one week
- lena and kara both listen to nsync and talk about bands and celebrities
- lena felt comfortable enough with kara to joke about her being a luthor
- they hugged (who knows how many times they have done this off screen)
- kara checked out lenas ass as she was leaving
I appreciate your art because it gives me life, and because I can’t offer you art in return (yet, I’m working on it) I thought I would give you a gift in written form.
Here are my headcanons of high school Hamliza because how cute would they be?
• Okay so Alex is the New Guy™ at school and he’s from a big city and everyone (guys, gals and non-binary pals) are already so in love with him after day one and he’s just like B))) used to it (he’s still a arrogant arse)
• Eliza shares 1 class with him though, and that’s English, and in English he isn’t the way he is in the hallways. He’s different, and she realises that when his eyes light up at a short story assignment or when their given an essay to discuss representation in women in literature.
• One time, they were given a poetry assignment and the teacher picked him to read out his poetry “the first duty of society is justice” and she can’t stop thinking about him in ways she knows she shouldn’t.
• She still rolls her eyes in the hallway, when he’s with his friends, but not because of the way he’s acting but because now she’s seen what he’s really like, and she can’t help but wonder why?? Why act this way, when you are so much better??
• “come to the party” Maria had said, “it will be fun” she had said and so there she was. She got Angelica and Peggy to cover for her and she left and now she’s standing uncomfortable in the kitchen, clutching her cup and trying politely to move away from the guy in her chem class who is hitting on her.
• That’s when Alexander sees her, he vaguely recognises her from his English class “the girl who said that being a homemaker doesn’t make you any less of a feminist, yes I liked her”
• He is completely heart eyes for her fishnet tights and a metal version of a NSYNC band shirt, her brown eyes and long brown hair.
• He gets angry when a guy is coming closer to her, he sees how uncomfortable she is and decided to step in.
• He comes up to her and wraps an arm around her shoulder “hey babe, you okay?”
• “You can go now, Thomas, thanks.”
• when he leaves she turns to him, a certain glimmer in her eyes and she says sternly “I don’t need saving you know, I could have handled it.”
• He saw her cheeks turning red with anger and he decided “yes, I really like her.”
• he introduced himself, to which she says she knows and he smirks “So, you’ve noticed me.”
• “We take the register in English, don’t be so arrogant.”
• He likes that she can call him out on his shit and she likes when he’s having an actual conversation with her and not being “hallway Alex”
• They soon become A Thing™ and the most perfect couple on school??
• People roll there eyes at how sweet they are, they hold hands in the hallway and he drops her off to all her classes and they sit next to each other in English now??
• Sharing Lunch
• After their third date, Alex went in for a kiss and holy shit when did he ever wait this long?? Shit she’s making him feel things.
• He drops her off one day and her dad opens the door. And it’s awkward because Alex is standing in front of this mansion with a rich guy who could very well deem him inappropriate for his daughter who he is slowing falling in love with.
• Time to turn on the charm.
• “Mr. Schuyler, it’s very nice to meet you.”
•"…“ *shakes hands awkwardly*
• “Dad, this is Alex, remember the guy I was telling you about.”
• He’s stone face, and the meeting is awkward and Alex scurries away knowing he’s blown it.
• he calls Eliza as soon as he gets home “He hates me, doesn’t he?”
• “Baby, it’s okay, he wants you over for dinner though.”
• In the end he gets Phillips blessing (not like that’s was going to stop him anyway)
aries:</b> one direction<p/><b>taurus:</b> nsync<p/><b>gemini:</b> the vamps<p/><b>cancer:</b> backstreet boys<p/><b>leo:</b> the jackson 5<p/><b>virgo:</b> the beatles<p/><b>libra:</b> new kids on the block<p/><b>scorpio:</b> the monkees<p/><b>sagittarius:</b> jonas brothers<p/><b>capricorn:</b> new edition<p/><b>aquarius:</b> big time rush<p/><b>pisces:</b> 5 seconds of summer<p/></p>