The Bus 1 Conspiracy.
On August 10, 2013, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik from the band One Direction paid a visit to Los Angeles’ Shamrock Social Club tattoo parlor. The pair got two sets of matching tattoos that morning, one set being of a tic-tac-toe boards. More famously recognized is the other set of matching tattoos, the words “Bus 1.”
Pictured: Zayn and Louis, bros for life with their matching tattoos.
The two were very fond of their matching tattoos, showing them off in interviews and being all cute.
Look at their lil arms.
While this whole matching tattoo thing is adorable as hell, what if the meaning behind these tattoos isn’t? Let’s take a deeper look, shall we?
When asked what the meaning of “Bus 1″ is, the pair said it was the bus where the two of them spent a lot of their time while on tour. Rather than stay in the hotels with the other boys, Zayn and Louis opted to stay in the tour bus most of the time. Hm…
Bus 1′s interior. Quite swanky, eh?
Now the real question is: What exactly happens on Bus 1? Why are the two so keen on spending so much time in there? Or… is it a cover up for something even bigger?
Well, if you say “Bus 1″ really fast, it sounds like “bust one.” That’s right guys… Zayn and Louis are undercover cops and are busting the crooks left and right.
Which one plays the good cop and which one plays the bad cop?
Bus 1 not only was a hint towards their side job, but it also was where Zayn and Louis could discuss tactics with each other without the other boys around. The information they handled was classified and for the eyes and ears of official police officers only.
2/5 are actual cops. The other 3 are just goons.
Being an undercover police officer isn’t as easy as it seems. It takes a lot of covering up, which is evident since we didn’t even discover their secret lifestyle until now. However, you need to be mysterious and have a love for danger, which are qualities emulated by the two boys.
Hints about their profession revealed in the “Steal My Girl” music video, directed by Danny Devito.
While the boys have been sneaky covering up their true profession, there have been quite a few slip ups. And no, we are not talking about Harry slipping on stage, we are talking about Zayn and Louis screwing up and giving us the hints that helped piece this all together.
1. Zayn seen riding in police car. The driver is not visible, but we do not need evidence to know that Louis is definitely driving that vehicle.
Zayn with a rolled down window, exposing himself to the elements and exposing his secret.
2. Louis seen talking with a fellow police officer. He’s wearing a trench coat, which is basically a red alert for anyone trying to hide a secret.
Why are trench coats always so mysterious? What’s under that jacket, Louis?
3. Louis likes handcuffs. He must’ve dropped a pair of them on stage, so fellow bandmate, Harry Styles, lends a helping hand to give them back. Were we supposed to see this? Oops!
We promise it’s not as kinky as it looks… or is it?
4. Self-explanatory. These girls are locked up, thanks to the Bus 1 Team.
They probably tried to touch Harry’s curls, leading them to a life sentence in prison.
5. Louis was spotted driving a police boat in London, taking One Direction on a police guided tour through the waters.
Only police officers know how to drive boats, so Niall was shocked to find out that Louis had this skill.
6. In the Zouis weed video, we hear Louis referring to the “popo.” This was quite the slip up, considering Louis is an undercover cop. He must’ve been so high that he forgot about his secret.
Joint lit, happy days.
7. Zayn has many tattoos besides “Bus 1.” One of them is of a checkered flag.
Zayn Malik, man of many tattoos.
Where have we seen this mysterious pattern before? That’s right, on the hats of British police officers.
Zayn accepting a police award in his checkered hat, matching his flag tattoo perfectly.
Zayn and Louis were pulling a 21 Jump Street scenario on us this entire time. If anyone was to accomplish it, not surprised it would be these two. The dynamic duo works best together.
Even in his dreams, Louis turns to Zayn for backup.
We are entirely unsure as to what their mission was, but we suspect it had something to do with the shady blond one. We tried reaching out to Louis and Zayn’s reps, but they were too preoccupied in a twitter fight with each other. Even with all of this evidence, the Bus 1 conspiracy remains
-The Expired Kiwi