- Jace: Alec, which jacket looks better with this shirt? This one, or this one?
- Alec: Uh, I don't know, the first one.
- Jace: Okay, got it! Now which boots? These, these, these, or the-
- Alec: I don't know, Jace. Just pick which ones you like.
- Jace: Bro, come on, I need your help!
- Alec: I'm gay, not you're fashion slave!
Hi, I'm bisexual but I still don't feel like I really know what biphobia really is. Obviously, or maybe not so obviously, I've experienced discrimination. But I still feel like I don't know the difference between biphobia and homophobia. Could you maybe explain it to me?