Do you have specific headcanons for GabrielxFelix? I see you're considering writing some fic. I would be excited to read it just so you know! 😀
- They first met when Gabriel was about 16 and Felix was about 24. Gabriel ran low level errands for the gang but swiftly rose through the ranks because of he was completely reliable and efficient, and also because Felix was fascinated by him.
- By the time Gabriel was 21, he was the most feared hitman in Mexico City. If Gabriel is instructed to kill you, you will die.
- If Felix has it in for you, you better hope he sends Gabriel instead of showing up himself. Felix is cruel and famed for his savage temper and brutal punishments. If Felix comes to kill you, you will suffer. Gabriel, on the other hand, is never cruel. You will die but it will be quick and merciful. Gabriel believes you will be judged after you die. He just sends you there.
- The first time Felix asked Gabriel to kill a woman, he simply stated, “Never a woman or a child.” Felix never pushed it.
- Felix has a penchant for the corniest shit: telenovelas, rock ballads, romantic movies. Gabriel is the only one who dares make fun of him for it.
- Felix does not recall a single time he has been angry with Gabriel.
- They have spent many hours at Felix’s house or in the car singing along to the worst songs, like at Felix’s wedding.
- They both frequently go out and pick up random women. Gabriel doesn’t care about them but he is always kind to them. Felix thinks he’s in love all the time and it never ends well for the woman.
- Gabriel was targeted by a rival operation one time and was shot. He spent weeks in a very serious condition in hospital. Incensed with rage, Felix basically went to war and destroyed the rival gang, and as many of their wives, parents and children that he could get his hands on. He took Gabriel home with him when he was well enough and personally cared for him until he was back on his feet.
- Felix tattooed Gabriel’s hand one night when he was barely more than a teenager. A bow and arrow for his shooter, his weapon, his right hand. A brand for his heart.
- When they’re hung over they like to make shitty tacos and sit on the floor in Felix’s kitchen and eat them.
- When Felix wants it, Gabriel will submit to him and let him do as he wishes. Gabriel would never initiate it, but he would never say no. He actually finds it very comforting.
- He 100% believes Felix is going to hell but he loves him dearly. Felix is the only person Gabriel has loved since his mother, until he meets Aurora.
- Gabriel is the only person Felix truly loves. He wasn’t lying when he said Gabriel is the only person on earth he wouldn’t kill.
- Gabriel is quiet and doesn’t necessarily seek out company alot of the time. If necessary, he can be the most charming and engaging person you’d ever care to meet.