- Ravenclaw (right after they've graduated hogwarts): You know now, as far as society is concerned, we're adults.
- Hufflepuff: Yes! Isn't it exciting?
- Ravenclaw: Adults who have to make their own decisions about their lives.
- Hufflepuff: It's so freeing, isn't it?
- Ravenclaw: I have no idea what I'm doing and I want to go back to school.
- Hufflepuff: ...
- Ravenclaw: I don't want to do classes or anything, I just want someone to cook for me and tell me when meals are so I don't forget and basically be able to ignore life's responsibilities.
Hey Miss natevee who blushed the most with their lover near by? I'm super curious who's more flustered with their lover in their room?